UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch. Blue Creek Saturday Night Special

Speck has had the chance to attend a few hunts the last few weeks and did fairly well. She won a Slam a couple weeks ago and won First Place Registered at the Bluetick Reunion satuday night. Proud moment for her and l.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2018 11:01 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nt Ch. Blue Creek Saturday Night Special

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
Speck has had the chance to attend a few hunts the last few weeks and did fairly well. She won a Slam a couple weeks ago and won First Place Registered at the Bluetick Reunion satuday night. Proud moment for her and l.

Congratulations Ron & Speck! Keep it rolling!

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and shake your hand. I love to see guys like yourself and Sparky do well. You guys keep it real, and demonstrate your humility by letting the dogs do the talking!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 10-15-2018 01:08 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook and Speck Its in the blood!

https://youtu.be/6xb0OkTGSfA

Old Post 10-18-2018 12:52 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-20-2018 10:41 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

For Hook.

Old Post 10-21-2018 03:22 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

GET HOOKED x 57 MAG-GIE

Pups due end of this week.

If you go back to page 4 and look at Maggies pedigree and look up Hooks pedigree you will see alot of very good hounds that have done their fare share of winning and also reproducing. This cross was not made on a whim. This cross was made because of the potential to bring alot of good things from alot of good hounds and good reproducers.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 10-23-2018 at 03:10 PM

Old Post 10-23-2018 02:02 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Hook

Old Post 10-25-2018 11:26 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

HOOK X MAGGIE PUPS!!

At this time Sunday morning Maggie has 9 pups.

Old Post 10-28-2018 02:17 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I have been getting some calls from several hunters from the south on what l have here at the kennel. Interest in Hook and even wondering if l am planning on crossing Speck on something soon and if yes what it might be. Have made so many nice contacts and had so many great conversations l am so appreciative of you alls interest in my hounds. The Maggie x Hook pups are all still kicken and looking good at this time.

Old Post 10-31-2018 05:24 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Hook/Lou Pups

I am still getting calls and pm's on Hook/Lou pups but they were booked before she was bred. I still enjoy the calls and PM'S. Thanks to all. Dave

Old Post 10-31-2018 07:03 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch. Blue Creek Saturday Night Special

Speck finished to Nt. Ch. At the Celina hunt. She had a 1st. Place at Celina, a 1st place in a slam and a 4th at the Ashland Bluetick hunt this past March. She is a littermate to Hook. She is one of my favorite hounds that l have owned.

ITS IN THE BLOOD!!!

Old Post 11-06-2018 02:30 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook is also now a Gr. Ch. On the bench!

Old Post 11-06-2018 02:38 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook last night 11/7/18.

https://youtu.be/YRunPgLwUqY

Old Post 11-08-2018 03:14 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Larry Ellis from Alliance Ohio came down for s hunt with Hook tonight. We had a good hunt and Larry said he liked what he saw out of Hook. Get gone, get struck, get treed. COON GOT! Piper should be in heat in November or December

Old Post 11-09-2018 03:42 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

HOOK X MAGGIE PUPS!!

As of now there may be a male pup left to book.

Old Post 11-17-2018 02:24 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-18-2018 at 10:21 PM

Old Post 11-18-2018 10:14 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

" GET HOOKED " 2019 PERFORMANCE SIRE

Been pleasure huntin Hook and Speck by themselves and with my young dog. Both have no trouble showing me why l love this sport. Yes both can win in competition but if not a pleasure to hunt they would not still be here. Wishing you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Old Post 11-22-2018 01:34 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook and Maggie pup

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-25-2018 at 10:13 PM

Old Post 11-25-2018 10:04 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-25-2018 10:15 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-25-2018 10:17 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups for sale Ron?

Old Post 11-26-2018 01:11 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

They are just little over 3 weeks old. Not sure Glenn is taking any deposit on them yet. I think he is keeping 2 and l am taking 1 maybe 2. I think a fellow in SC has asked for one. If interested better get hold of him. There may not be any left. I just posted because l went up to see them this past weekend.

Old Post 11-26-2018 02:06 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

HOOK/LOU

I want to thank Ron and Danny Glista for all their efforts in trying to get pups for me out of Hook and Lou. Today was the day they were due. ( 63 days ) I hadn't gave up hope for maybe two or three pups but I think it was just wishful thinking as she don't look like she has pups in her. It was her fault not Hooks. She really didn't want to breed. I guess the Old Girl had her last litter with Hank. One good thing with all this Danny Glista and I became friends again. Thanks again Ron and Danny. Dave Woofter

Old Post 11-26-2018 04:47 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Up for Hook

Old Post 11-30-2018 10:45 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Up for Hook

Old Post 11-30-2018 10:46 AM