UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4yr old Power Pack male in Va
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

4yr old Power Pack male in Va

UKC/PKC Registered
4 coming 5yr old
Skuna River bred

Good looks, big mouth, goes hunting good, Iíve seen him at 800 yards alone but usually gets struck before then. Bawl on the ground, good chop mouth tree dog, he will jump from time to time but for the most part he digs in and stays put. Heís pretty accurate here in the mountains but will miss from time to time, last week he treed slick twice in one night, both were just as slick as my head is getting, no track just fell treed, only thing I can figure is it was squirrels, heís not done that since, just one of those nights I guess. Heís not at all junky and isnít mean. He has a million dollar handle and is just a all around nice dog, in the woods and at the house. Iíve hunted him about a month now and seen all I need to in order to describe him accurately. Iíve only hunted him with another dog twice, canít really tell you how independent he is but I feel like heís probably gonna be a dog that will pack if he doesnít have anything going on.

Price is $2,000, he can be sold in the woods or out of the kennel, if you choose to do that just know that he will be what I say he is but I canít guarantee him to suit you.

Call or text 276-220-2668
Clintwood Va.

Everything I know is listed here, serious inquires only please.

one die games

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2021 11:42 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-07-2021 02:44 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Ped

Whatís his ped look like thanks

Old Post 03-07-2021 10:06 PM
Darren barkman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ped

quote:
Originally posted by Darren barkman
Whatís his ped look like thanks

Sire is out of Skuna river bark and a Grnt female off of Rat

Dam is out of Lippers Repeat and a Ntch female out of Bark

Old Post 03-08-2021 02:30 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Sharp

Heís a sharp hound Iíd love to try him if wasnít so far

Old Post 03-09-2021 01:34 AM
Darren barkman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote