UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gary Uchtman Bred GrNt PR Danny's Blue River Ringo in NY
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Gary Uchtman Bred GrNt PR Danny's Blue River Ringo in NY

I have for sale a GrNt male dog born 04/05/11. He has qualified for the world hunt several times and finished in the top 100 in 2013. He was King of Red Bone Days in 2013. He did his winning by being honest and accurate.
To me he is boring to hunt because when you cut him loose he wonders off and trees a real coon. He is extremely accurate. He is not a hard tree dog but stays in any condition. If there is a rough dog in with him he will be 10 ft off the tree barking up. He is an excellent dog to hunt pups with.
Ringo is a healthy dog that other than his Rabies shot has not been to the vet.
He handles like a dream and can be called in if not struck in.
His kennel manners are second to none. you will wonder if you own a dog and have to check to see if he is there. No joke, Ive had hundreds and never had one as good in the kennel.

He is stud dog material and I have him collected. He is directly out of GrCH GrNt Uchtmans Zeb and NtCh DeepHoller Sue (Gene's Blue Newton X Smiley's Lady)

I have two young kids at home and will not be hunting or breeding dogs like I was.

Call for Price

Great Lakes pet Transportation will be leaving 9/13 and is $280 shipping. Terry is the best.

Hans Dunderdale
518-922-5387

GRNT Blue River Ringo (Zeb x Deep Holler Sue)

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Last edited by collarguy on 09-10-2019 at 02:19 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2019 02:16 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

btt

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:29 AM
collarguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collarguy Click here to Send collarguy a Private Message Click Here to Email collarguy Find more posts by collarguy Add collarguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collarguy
UKC Forum Member

Ive had a few calls and PM's but he's still here. Like I told a gentleman on the phone last night, I could not replace this dog if I wanted to. He's a pleasure in the woods and kennel, and bred good enough to advertise as a stud in the bluebook.

Branko Bred Beagles.
English Pointers

Old Post 10-14-2019 08:51 PM