UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Ghost stories!!!!!!!!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

I always wondered why people run from ghosts, and especially woman ghosts? I liked the story and wonder what would have happened if you stayed,,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2015 11:18 PM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

I heard of a guy they called Bubba. He wasn't too bright and he lived back in the sticks. But he went to town one night and while he was walking down the street he saw a bunch of people going in a building.

Since he really had no plans for the night, he went in and had a seat in the last row.

There was a man at the front of the room asking questions about ghosts.

First he asked for people who believed in ghosts to raise their hand. Nearly everyone in the room raised their hands.

Then he asked if anyone had actually Seen a ghost. About half the crowd raised their hand.

Bubba was tired from his long walk into town and had dozed off for a spell. But he awoke just in time for the next question.

Has anyone in the audience ever made Love to a ghost?

Nobody raised their hand, but Bubba did.

The man at the front motioned for Bubba to come up to the front of the room. Bubba went up to the front and stood by the man who asked the question.

He said, "let me get this straight, young man. You say you have made love to a ghost?"

Bubba pulled off his cap and scratched his head.

"Ghost?" "I thought you said Goats."

Old Post 01-29-2015 01:41 AM
huntndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntndog Click here to Send huntndog a Private Message Click Here to Email huntndog Find more posts by huntndog Add huntndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

ghosts

Carl Fox I enjoyed your woman ghost story. Yours too huntndog.

Old Post 01-29-2015 02:09 AM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Classic rivers
UKC Forum Member

I see visions of my ex wives. Scary as hell!! 😳😊😳

Old Post 01-29-2015 01:42 PM
Classic rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Classic rivers Click here to Send Classic rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email Classic rivers Find more posts by Classic rivers Add Classic rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t fox
UKC Forum Member

CARL

CANT WAIT TO HERE ABOUT DAD, AND UNCLE GENE, BY THE WAY FELLOWS THE TWO STORYS CARL HAS TOLD ARE TRUE.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 01-29-2015 02:50 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

I've got a place that i hunt alone most of the time. Niether My boys or my buddies will they think I,m nuts. There's an abandon house down this long lane about 3/4 of a mile off the road. About 4 yrs ago a buddy was gonna handle one of my dogs for me i decided to take him to this place and turn loose now old squeller barked everytime his foot hit the ground he never shut up. We had already treed a couple of ring tails and we cut him again he headed down by the house just smoking a track then he went silent we stood there for about 20 minutes before i decided to go check on him we found him about 200yrds east of the house just standing shaking he was scared to death. A couple of years later i guided a cast in the same spot. Once again we treed a couple of coons. On the last cut 3 of the dogs get treed and ol Trader the (Devils child) is running a good track. While we're shining the other tree he goes quite hunt is over. Ol Jed Finley pulls out his garmin and can't find him. I told Jed he's by the house when ever a dog shuts up he's by the house took me some convincing but we headed that way we found him 200yrds west of the house just standing there shaking scared to death. Jed Finley to this day think the place is haunted. I have had other cast in there where guys will get turned around because they have the truck marked on the Garmin but it will take them to the house.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Last edited by Jack Bingham on 01-29-2015 at 11:16 PM

Old Post 01-29-2015 11:07 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

WOW JACK I like that i never did trust those garmins to get me back to the truck any way say 1/4 mile as the crow flies when you mark distance but be a mile if you back track the tracks.

Which one you going to do that short cut could lead to a haunted house open well, over a cliff or through a quick sand swamp or fifty other situations.

If i am lost i am going to back track if at all possible.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 01-30-2015 01:47 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Come on Carl, where's the rest of those stories you promised?
It's to cold to hunt and I just can't absorb anymore wisdom from this board. I need some quality entertainment!

Last edited by RLenhart on 01-31-2015 at 03:00 PM

Old Post 01-31-2015 02:54 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Carl Fox those are some great stories, thanks for sharing

Old Post 02-02-2015 02:23 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Good Stories Carl Fox ,,, made me smile and Think of the fun hunts I had with my Dad

I was 17 years old and we was Hide hunting out in Iowa , Dad would send me north in a section and tell me I will be waiting on the North road and pick you up , I had Floyd and Magic cut them lose at the road , We did have walkie talkiies , he drove off after the dogs treed the first time , I did my business went in a shot the coon out , was skinning it and seen a light out of the corner of my eye , I had sent the dogs on to catch another , and when I spotted the light Dad said to me on the W/Talkies ,, why you shinning your light all over the place , and why are you so far West , Of course I had my head down skinning a coon , The dogs are running again by now , I shut my light off and looking around , and told Dad Im not shinning Im skinning a coon , Well This is the only time I have ever had fear in the woods , I thought Well there must be someone hunting in here with me , Dad drove around the Block to look for another truck , He didn't see anything , By now the Dogs are treed again , I jack Lighted a coon on my way to the dogs and shot it out and when I bent over to pick it up I seen the light again , I called Dad And said someones in here hunting ,,their to the west of me ,,, He responded , And said He seen the light again but It was between Him and the dogs ,,, Which are North of me , Impossible I know I seen the Light to the West ,,, Well Silence fell the dogs shut up and no sound anywhere and the whole sky Lit up in a flash , next thing I know MY dogs are at my feet ,,, and these were 2 stay put tree dogs , dad said What the heck was that now im checking my underwear , I said the dogs came to me , and are trembling in fear ,,, I made my way out of that Block , I was closer to the road I started from , and told Dad im headed back to it , Well we never knew what happen I was scared My Dad was scared and our dogs was scared

Ghost UFO ? don't know what to make of that night But it did happen , 2 Dogs a Grown Man and a Kid ,,, Was ran out of the woods by something

Old Post 02-02-2015 05:28 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

lot of good stories I like to remember the time we chased our Ghost coon. We chased him I know better than 2 seasons. Don't know what happen to him but we still talk about those nights

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 02-02-2015 08:17 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Sorry i should have put these stories on off Topics will try to do so the next time.

carl

Old Post 02-03-2015 02:47 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Red face

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY GHOST STORIES OR COON HUNTING STORIES LETS HERE THEM?

Old Post 02-10-2015 03:10 PM
InsaneSam
UKC Forum Member

I heard a strange noise of something flying just above the treetops accompanied by strange lights up on Bull Mountain one time. And have heard what they call "tree knocks" done by Bigfoot up there as well. lol

Old Post 02-10-2015 05:27 PM
InsaneSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InsaneSam Click here to Send InsaneSam a Private Message Find more posts by InsaneSam Add InsaneSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Talking

I bet thats why a live Big Foot has never been captured a ufo flies in and lets him out and flies back later to pick him back up.
Mistery Solved.lol.

Old Post 02-10-2015 05:35 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Carl , I've seen Star Wars . So your saying a Bigfoot is actually a creature like Chewbacca , heck no wonder he always runs off and hides people wanting his autograph ,lol. What was that thing called ,,oh yeah a Wookie ??

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 02-10-2015 05:46 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Yes Chuck and i heard he was last seen down there where you go ever spring to pan that Gold.

Hey chuck a question Gold Rush is one of my favorie shows on tv and when they mine it is a bunch of gold dust and flakes that they have to heat and dry out so how do you get a gold nugget with out it going through that process of melting it into a square bar at tremendous temperatures?

Old Post 02-10-2015 06:14 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Carl,natural gold nuggets of any size are rare and they don't get melted down these days , they are sold separately from your flour/gold dust . Gold melts at roughly 1975 to 2000 degrees farenhiet . What you saw was them dying the fine gold so they could run a magnet over the dry stuff to get out the black magnetic sands to discard . I don't melt my gold down , I like to see it as it was when came out of Mother Earth's hiding spot and to show beginners what raw gold really looks like.

Now on Gold Rush they more than likely are not melting it down so it will be easier to divvy up at the end of the season ,then each guy could melt him down an ingot or 2 . Most gold I ever held in my hands was 2 plastic Jim Beam bottles filled up with gold dust,flakes and little pickers ,both bottles weighed 14 pounds each !! No it was not mine sadly . I added a little info and a video of a woman melting some gold jewelry down .

http://www.wikihow.com/Melt-Gold

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 02-10-2015 08:13 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chuck not sure i would want one of those Black Smith i mean Gold Smith JOBS.LOL.

Old Post 02-10-2015 08:32 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Question

No more Ghost stories?

I never went in a barber shop or country general store that some one did not have a good story to tell.

I could tell hear say ghost stories all day long but how much to believe would be questionable?

Lets hear some from the horses mouth?

Last edited by Carl Fox on 02-25-2015 at 03:09 PM

Old Post 02-23-2015 02:15 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Tommy we need that picture of you the dog the coon and behind you the woman in the white dress with long black hair and see right through her body.

If you can get that picture you sent Aneisa on face book last night on this site it will take the internet by storm.

You must to have been hunting on Fish Creek that night for that sure looks a lot like the fish creek ghost.

Old Post 02-26-2015 06:27 PM
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Talking

The Fish Creek Ghost appears AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy Just post that picture you posted on face book the other night you took of your dog and coon and the picture in the back ground will convince the none believers.

Old Post 03-04-2015 02:42 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

pic.

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FROM MY PH, HAVE ANIESA TO IF SHE STILL HAS IT ON HERS.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 03-04-2015 05:03 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Will do but seems she tried it the other night and it would not work but i will find out.

Saturday is her birthday i been trying to find a ticket to the uk vs Florida game she has never been to a uk game and has talked about going all year.

$100.00 bill so far has got no results.

Glen suppose to try those season ticket holders in Booneville today.

Last edited by Carl Fox on 03-04-2015 at 05:12 PM

Old Post 03-04-2015 05:09 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

I wanna see this pic! If you wanna send it to my phone ill put it on here

Old Post 03-04-2015 07:04 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote