UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Global Warming
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Global Warming

Apparently the CO2 emmissions are so bad in the USA that Biden had to come up with a whole new Agency and appoint a Climate Czar with the power of a Dictator to run it. Now whether you believe in climate change or not, was this really needed? Google CO2 emisions in the US and check out our #'s. They have gone up and down a little bit for the last 10-15 years. They were actually lowest in 2019. Now we didn't have a Climate Czar that year. Our CO2 emissions have actually been pretty even overall.
Biden and our new Climate Czar said today that "global emissions" are the problem with China being the worst offender. And China is planning on building 200 more demon coal fired electric generationing plants in the next year. Our new Climate Czar said that the USA has to "set an example" for the rest of the world. That was his reason for rejoining the Paris Peace Accord. Now who is gullible enough to believe that we can influence Russia and China by "setting a good example"? Imagine how they are laughing it up in Moscow and Beijing.

Now isn't that typical libertarian thinking? Right up there with "the USA is responsible for the poorer countries". We have to borrow money and give it to the governments of countries who are too corrupt to take care of their own people. Or thinking that every citizen in states in the USA that are fiscally responsible should pay more taxes to support the corrupt states that aren't.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-27-2021 at 09:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2021 09:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Richard, I think you have to check out (Now isn't that typical libertarian thinking?) The best example I can give you is Rand Paul he is a libertarian.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:25 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Global warming
Many POLITICIANS have made millions off this "THEORY"
There are many instances of Climate scientists "FUDGING" their papers to support Global warming.

The earth goes through cycles
the late 1880' thru 1920 was one of the extended high temperature time periods ,,40 years
imagine that before gasoline engines and smoke stacks billowing huge amounts of pollution

The 1930's Every one read that in history classes..It was feared the earth was warming up. OH MY the Scientsts cried the earth is heating up we all going to die It was A GLOBAL WARMING EVENT
we are still here

How many are old enough to remember or read about the Huge snow falls of the late 1950's and dire warning's that we were entering a mini ice age with no end predicted
That too passed

Then once again the late 1970's several bad winters with huge snowfalls and low temperatures when once again scientists and climate screamers warned we were again entering a global ICE AGE.
And once again that too passed

LIKE FAUCI THIS TOO SHALL PASS

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

The List Of 120 Years Of Climate Scares By Scientists

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/...-by-scientists/

------------------------------------------------------
1895 - Geologists Think theWorld May Be Frozen Up Again – New York Times, February 1895
1923 - “The discoveries of changes in the sun’s heat and the southward advance of glaciers in recent years have given rise to conjectures of the possible advent of a new ice age” – Washington Post
1933 - America in Longest Warm Spell Since 1776; Temperature Line Records a 25-Year Rise – New York Times, March 27th, 1933
1938 - “Experts puzzle over 20 year mercury rise…Chicago is in the front rank of thousands of cities thuout the world which have been affected by a mysterious trend toward warmer climate in the last two decades” – Chicago Tribune
1954 - “…winters are getting milder, summers drier. Glaciers are receding, deserts growing” – U.S. News and World Report

1970 - “…get a good grip on your long johns, cold weather haters – the worst may be yet to come…there’s no relief in sight” – Washington Post
1974 - Global cooling for the past forty years – Time Magazine
1974 - “Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age” –Washington Post

CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS LOL
ITS GETTING COLDER... NO WARMER....NO COLDER

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-28-2021 at 12:11 AM

Old Post 01-28-2021 12:00 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder what happened to follow the experts? What do you do if half of the experts believe in climate change and half don't?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-28-2021 at 12:41 AM

Old Post 01-28-2021 12:15 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

So our new Climate Czar has immediately jumped back into the Paris Peace Accord. Dictator Biden has paused fracking and stopped the pipeline. Does anyone think that Putin in Russia or Li in China have done a single thing to cut down on their Carbon emissions? They haven't and don't plan to. China is actually going to build 200 more coal fired electricity generating plants just this year.

Does anyone remember why President Trump withdrew from the Paris Peace Accord? He called it one sided and said that the USA was the only one abiding by it. He wasn't wrong and things haven't changed.

Old Post 01-29-2021 07:56 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

The Great Reset!!! Is what they are up to!

https://youtu.be/uPYx12xJFUQ
Short video put out by World Health Organization.
Please follow what these elitist and world leaders are discussing at Davos this past week.

What they want ... capitalism as we know is dead.
Well being before growth. This pandemic has created an opportunity to bring their plan for the future to full fruition.
WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Biden's executive orders are just the beginning to bring it all down so they can "build back better". It is not for the betterment of us and our country we love.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-29-2021 08:33 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Great Reset!!! Is what they are up to!

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
https://youtu.be/uPYx12xJFUQ
Short video put out by World Health Organization.
Please follow what these elitist and world leaders are discussing at Davos this past week.

What they want ... capitalism as we know is dead.
Well being before growth. This pandemic has created an opportunity to bring their plan for the future to full fruition.
WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
Biden's executive orders are just the beginning to bring it all down so they can "build back better". It is not for the betterment of us and our country we love.

But what can we do now? It is too late. Dictator Biden is already in office and if he is removed then Harris takes over. All we can do is stand back and wring our hands. We have already lost.

Old Post 01-30-2021 01:44 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: The Great Reset!!! Is what they are up to!

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
But what can we do now? It is too late. Dictator Biden is already in office and if he is removed then Harris takes over. All we can do is stand back and wring our hands. We have already lost.

States and tribes have got to fight back and some are already starting. Lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit and refuse to comply with unconstitutional orders.
Support those who support your freedoms and livelihoods.
And you don't strike me as the wringing your hands kind of guy Richard. I know you better than that lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-30-2021 05:50 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: The Great Reset!!! Is what they are up to!

quote:
States and tribes have got to fight back and some are already starting. Lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit and refuse to comply with unconstitutional orders.
And you don't strike me as the wringing your hands kind of guy Richard. I know you better than that lol!

A lot of this stuff sure seems biblical to me

Old Post 01-30-2021 11:47 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
..... refuse to comply with unconstitutional orders.....

Oh my goodness are you "instigating insurrection"? You had better go to your front door. The FBI is knocking on it. The dumrats have found a new way to keep everyone in line now. It is called "domestic extremism". They don't even have to call you a terrorist now. You don't have to actually commit an act of terrorism, you just have to speak out against the left. Of course it is all right to say or do something against Trump or the right. The next step will be if you "think" something bad against the left. All Nancy and AOC have to do now is say they "fear for their lives" and the FBI will come knocking on your door. We don't have any recourse. My hands are about wrung out. My knuckles are starting to hurt.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-30-2021 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 01-30-2021 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do you want to know why Biden and his Climate Czar are pushing solar energy? Eighty per cent of the world's solar panels are made in China. Does anyone think that is a coincidence?

Let's see oil and fossil fuels are drilled for, mined and refined in the USA.
Solar panels are made in China.
Electric cars use lithium batteries. Fifty per cent of the world's lithium is in China.

Now which energy source does Biden and his Climate Czar want us to use? Does that make any sense?

Follow the money. Biden's new Climate policies have about as much to do with global warming as his Covid relief policies have to do with Covid.

Is anyone beginning to see why the democrats, main stream media and their Chinese backers were in such a big hurry to get Trump out and Biden in? Does anyone really think now that it had anything to do with Trump's personality?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-31-2021 at 10:18 PM

Old Post 01-31-2021 10:04 PM
benderb4
Banned

Naw can't be true

Biden and Kerry both said all those laid off pipe line and Fracker crews can get jobs making solar panels that are being made right here in the USA uh.huh...Another lie to add to my BIDEN LIES list ??

Old Post 01-31-2021 10:38 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT CONTROLS CLIMATE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-31-2021 11:40 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT CONTROLS CLIMATE

No doubt He God is in control but weather modification techniques have been being used since at least Nam. Cloud seeding is the most known about and openly used and discussed.
As for climate overall very little if anything we do on earth will affect the earth's temperature. The sun and it's cycles and sunspots or lack of control that. There have been times of ice age and tropical weather long before any machinery and emissions. CO2 levels have been much higher too. The earth is ever changing beyond human control but that is exactly what the end goal is CONTROL of us.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-01-2021 04:02 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do you mean that a rain dance doesn't work? Did CO2 emissions cause the great dust bowl of 1930-1936?
Scientists have to have something to do. They are like Drs, if you go to a Dr's office and tell him that you don't feel good then he is going to find something wrong with you and give you some pills to cure you whether there is anything wrong or not. Then he is going to charge you a couple thousand dollars. They will never tell you to just go home that you will get over it. Just imagine how many trillions of dollars scientists in the world are being paid to study climate change and how to cure it. Imagine how much one of them would get paid if he said that there is nothing that we can do about it. His career would be over.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-01-2021 at 03:21 PM

Old Post 02-01-2021 03:18 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

LIKE TEXAS

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-01-2021 04:55 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Great Reset!!! Is what they are up to!

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
LIKE TEXAS

Yes, exactly like Texas and a few other states and tribes who are saying not so fast we are going for your plan!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 02-01-2021 06:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-02-2021 05:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

CO2 emissions in the USA are not getting any worse. They are actually going down. So climate change should not be getting any worse. I don't understand why Dictator Biden thinks that he has to ruin the US economy to decrease our CO2 emissions. Our economy was doing great with record highs in 2019, yet our emissions were going down.
Why does Dictator Biden think that we should stop producing oil and natural gas. What an idiot. Is the rest of the world going to stop? Are world leaders banning drilling and new oil wells? Are other countries cutting back on using coal? Are other countries mandating electric vehicles or fuel mileage? Why are we the only ones?
The rest of the world thinks that the USA should stoop down to their level in order to make everyone equal. Dictator Biden and the liberals agree with them. Former President Trump thought that they should pull themselves up to our level. That is why they hated him. When did the rest of the world become our responsibility?

Old Post 02-03-2021 03:46 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, scientists just published a paper saying that the panicdemic has caused cleaner air around the world because everyone has stayed home. BUT... that cleaner air has caused global warming. Now think about that....clean air causes global warming. Apparantly the dirty air blocks out some of the suns rays and keeps the globe cooler.

So if you don't want to contribute to global warming, go out and drive around in your gas powered automobile today.

Old Post 02-04-2021 01:44 PM
benderb4
Banned

Fact...Even Krap mouth Kerry admits...

ONLY 10 % of EMISSIONS COME FROM THE USA
SO WHAT WE DO WILL HAVE LITTLE IMPACT ON WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-04-2021 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 02-04-2021 02:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

https://fox8.com/news/earth-heats-u...tudy-finds/amp/

Old Post 02-04-2021 04:15 PM
benderb4
Banned

Lets all just die to save the earth ... No matter if we stay at home or go about our business of surviving we lose

Old Post 02-04-2021 05:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, a scientific study was published today that says global warming started in 1825. That was way before the industrial revolution and the invention of the gasoline engine.

Old Post 02-07-2021 11:48 PM