UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Lol Biden Already Breaking Promises
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Lol Biden Already Breaking Promises And lying

This thread will be for all the lies and broken promises
LYIN BASEMENT HIDEN BIDEN has made
Not even in office and first lie/promise broken has occurred
Add them as you see them occur fellow PATRIOTS
This is gonna make the RAT bums mad
BOO BOO HOO LOL LOL LOL

Biden set to ditch $2,000 coronavirus relief checks in favor of smaller $1,400 payments
on
January 14, 2021
Joe Biden ..."promised"... prior to the Georgia runoff election in early January that he would push $2,000 relief checks once installed in the White House.
On Thursday, Breitbart reported that Biden plans to publicly reverse course and announce his backing of $1,400 checks

Biden is set to shock D.C. by unveiling a $1.5 trillion COVID-19 relief package that includes $1,400 relief checks instead of the promised $2,000 payments.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-17-2021 at 03:16 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2021 04:03 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Joe's just counting the last 600. See 1400 plus 600 equals 2000. Lol

Old Post 01-15-2021 04:25 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by micooner

Lol. You ever seen a right wing lunatic with common sense? Obviously not the best mathematical people either.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Last edited by Wingman66 on 01-15-2021 at 03:06 PM

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:02 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Lol. You ever seen a right wing lunatic with common sense? Obviously not the best mathematical people either.
Ole benderb4 is pretty sharp this morning. LOL HES SO EAT UP WITH HIS FAKE NEWS ( FEEDS) he will post anything!

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:16 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Yea Ole benderb4 has been licking that Trump spoon, he may just choke if you doesn't watch it! Him and a few others have a thing about age. I would take bets with him I have worked more than him and took less from the Government than he has. But then we will never know as I have never seen a Repuke tell the truth!

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Ole benderb4 is pretty sharp this morning. LOL HES SO EAT UP WITH HIS FAKE NEWS ( FEEDS) he will post anything!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-15-2021 03:41 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Yea Ole benderb4 has been licking that Trump spoon, he may just choke if you doesn't watch it! Him and a few others have a thing about age. I would take bets with him I have worked more than him and took less from the Government than he has. But then we will never know as I have never seen a Repuke tell the truth!

I wake up with morning wood harder than anything he ever accomplished.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:50 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by micooner

So he lied and now is being what I call Skirting the truth
Typical Politian
Says one thing and after elected, in this case buying votes by making promises in Ga, Does something else

Biden: If Dems win in Georgia, '$2,000 checks will go out the door'
NOT 1400 Checks ......2000 CHECKS
VIDEOS DON'T LIE BUT HE DOES

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-dems-w...-235953103.html

Said 2000 checks not 1400 So now he can say oh but ,but, but, that is what I really meant
---------------------------------------------------------------
The (Raleigh) News & Observer
Biden says $2,000 checks to 'go out the door immediately' if Democrats win in Georgia
Bailey Aldridge, The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.) 1/5/2021

-------------------------------------------------------------
Biden warns Georgia voters that $2,000 stimulus checks will never arrive if Republicans win Senate run-offs

---------------------------------------------------------------
$1,400? $2,000? The stimulus checks debate, explained
President-elect Joe Biden promised $2,000 stimulus checks if Democrats won the Senate. They did. Now, there are questions on what that $2,000 promise means: Is it $1,400 on top of the $600 already out there from the stimulus package passed in December? Or is it an additional $2,000 on its own?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Ocasio-Cortez told the Washington Post that she believes Biden needs to go bigger on stimulus checks. “$2,000 means $2,000. $2,000 does not mean $1,400,” she said.
EVEN RATS AGREE
LIAR

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-16-2021 at 02:01 AM

Old Post 01-16-2021 01:21 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

We just love making fun of Trumptards. They are the easiest targets thete is. Anyone who follows a man that said he preys on the stupid and poorly educated, well we can understand your stance now! LMAO!

QUOTE]Originally posted by benderb4
Wingman66
Wingman66 is offline Old Post 01-15-2021 10:02 AM This person is on your Ignore List.

Cotton 1927
Cotton 1927 is offline Old Post 01-15-2021 10:16 AM This person is on your Ignore List. ]

BEST EVER
BEST EVER is offline Old Post 01-15-2021 10:41 AM This person is on your Ignore List.

Wingman66
Wingman66 is offline Old Post 01-15-2021 12:50 PM This person is on your Ignore List.

Why don't you mice go home and play with your Rat buddies??
Stop Hi-Jacking my posts

MICE... PESKY UNWANTED VERMIN THAT GNAW INTO SPACES WHERE THEY ARE USUALLY UNWELCOME .
[/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-16-2021 09:24 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

WASHINTON POST PUBLISHED: Trump has now exceeded 30 thousand false claims in 4 years, source Washington Post 1/15/21

Old Post 01-16-2021 12:40 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, first day in office, wonder why the stock market jumped up? Biden has sold out to Wall Street already. He will have to "consider" increasing tax on executives making more than $400,000/yr. He can't do it immedlately. We know what that means.

Old Post 01-20-2021 09:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

OKAY this will be LIE # 2 or and #3

All through out his campaign last year Lyin Biden claimed to have a plan to turn Covid Pandemic around. Busted Trumps handling of the response every chance he had. Would have it fixed in 7 months.
Well today he claimed HE NEVER SAID THAT!!!

So is that two lies ??
That he had a plan and didn't ?
now he says he never said that ?

Old Post 01-25-2021 12:27 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden claimed throughout his campaign that he would have done a better job at combatting Covid and that he would have "listened to the scientists". But oh my goodness, now he is saying that " there is no way to stop the trajectory" of Covid cases. Continuing to follow President Trump's vaccine plan is all Biden has. Continuing to follow President Trump's plan is now "Biden's plan". Give me a break, what a lying corrupt career politician Biden is.

Old Post 01-25-2021 05:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Up to lie #4

Said he would not raise taxes on any one making under 400,000 per year
I make UNDER400,000 per year

Biden Administration Looking to Introduce New Mileage Tax

Well raising gasoline taxes .. How does he propose to keep that tax IN MY POCKET

Biden Proposes $200 Gun Tax

Tax my guns at 200 each .. Wonder If He will give out tax credits so I can get my 200 back ?

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-26-2021 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 01-26-2021 03:33 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Remember when Biden said that he would not stop fracking? Well today he said that he was going to "pause" oil drilling, not stop it. Oh my goodness, there goes more workers out of work as gasoline prices go even higher.

Old Post 01-26-2021 09:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The dumrats called President Trump a dictator during his whole time in office but during his first week in office he signed 7 executive orders. President Obama signed 5 executive orders. Dictator Biden has already signed 17 executive orders. He is governing all on his own without benefit of Congress. Who is the Dictator?

Old Post 01-26-2021 11:01 PM
benderb4
Banned

LIE # 5

I am not banning fracking. Let me say that again: I am not banning fracking,” Biden said in August 2020 during the presidential campaign. “No matter how many times Donald Trump lies about me.”
BIDEN falsely stated that he never would ban Fracking

Old Post 01-29-2021 07:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

He didn't ban fracking, he paused it.

Old Post 01-29-2021 07:23 PM
benderb4
Banned

OOOPPPSSS !! LAWYER LANUAGE to skirt the truth I guess.

Old Post 01-29-2021 07:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Dictator Biden had the nerve to say yesterday that he would not compromise on the $1,400 "relief" checks for every American. He said, "I promised voters a $1,400 check and I am not going to start my regime breaking a promise to voters." Can you believe that? He had to come up with that one himself. Surely no speech writer would tell him to say that he promised to pay voters $1,400 for their vote. Dumrat voters don't care what he promised. Everyone knows what a liar he is and voted for him anyway. He also promised that he wasn't a liberal, he was a moderate. But only 14 days into his term, he has already been called the most liberal President ever.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-04-2021 at 02:37 PM

Old Post 02-04-2021 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Follow the science" "Listen to the experts"....

Every economic scientist or expert says that the $1,400 across the board stimulus checks are a bad idea. Not one or two experts, not Republican or Democrat experts but every expert.

But Biden is not going to listen to them. These are not covid stimulus checks. They are Biden voter payback checks. They have nothing to do with economic stimulus. All of the economic scientists that study the data say that they are needed by only 10% of the population.

Biden is only listening to the political experts.

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:17 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Experts....

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert

Every economic scientist or expert says that the $1,400 across the board stimulus checks are a bad idea. Not one or two experts, not Republican or Democrat experts but every expert.

But Biden is not going to listen to them. These are not covid stimulus checks. They are Biden voter payback checks. They have nothing to do with economic stimulus. All of the economic scientists that study the data say that they are needed by only 10% of the population.

Is that the same thing as Trump not listening to Doctors & Scientists or is that something different.....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-05-2021 06:41 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Yep he's been reprogrammed already getting your info from CNN AGAIN? QUIT WATCHING MSM !

Old Post 02-05-2021 06:44 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
WASHINTON POST PUBLISHED: Trump has now exceeded 30 thousand false claims in 4 years, source Washington Post 1/15/21
Got a ways to go boys before he can catch ole DJT!

Old Post 02-05-2021 06:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Experts....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Is that the same thing as Trump not listening to Doctors & Scientists or is that something different.....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tim

Trump never claimed to do what the experts said. He listened to them and then made up his own mind what to do. Biden said that he would do what the experts said.

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:01 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Experts....

quote:
Trump never claimed to do what the experts said. He listened to them and then made up his own mind what to do. Biden said that he would do what the experts said.

LMAO.....!!!......😁🤣🤣
Thats funny......
He said maybe they could come up with a way to inject Bleach to kill the Virus.
He told the Experts what they should be doing....LOL
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-05-2021 07:27 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote