UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Election Fraud Video
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Election Fraud Video

This video is more concise then Mike Lindell video.

LOOK AT minute 6:30 PLAN B
That woman Ruby and the ballots under the table

https://rumble.com/vdlomr-unveiled-...0-election.html

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2021 09:29 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Election Fraud Video

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
This video is more concise then Mike Lindell video.

LOOK AT minute 6:30 PLAN B
That woman Ruby and the ballots under the table

https://rumble.com/vdlomr-unveiled-...0-election.html

Ruby's daughter was in charge at that Atlanta precinct. Gotta love her message of her baby had a plan to fix it because of all the racists voters in Georgia. If this shoe was on the other foot the MSM would never let it drop and be playing this footage non stop! What do we hear instead crickets, nothing to see here and if you speak up you must be a domestic terrorist.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-09-2021 03:47 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

they do have doctors for people like you all. need to go see one.

Old Post 02-09-2021 01:20 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

Im almost convinced they are a lost cause. When they showed the entire video in court and explained what was happening, they laughed, shook their heads, and said dismissed.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-09-2021 02:18 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Lol..

https://youtu.be/pjKXvqSNIkk

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-09-2021 02:25 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You are 100% correct ! But the Drs they wanna see put out videos about space aliens altering DNA for vaccines! Her ( legal team) is a ( go fund me page) that's been taken down and the good Dr was not available for comment! I sure she must have been on a trip.......!

Old Post 02-09-2021 02:27 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-09-2021 04:34 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Hand Recount Finds Dominion Owned Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

Every Republican was shorted almost exactly 300 votes to every Republican candidate.
The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.

In-state contests 300 votes can swing an election.

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-12-2021 at 03:06 PM

Old Post 02-12-2021 01:43 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
HUGE DEVELOPMENT: Hand Recount Finds Dominion Owned Voting Machines Shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN Candidate in Windham, New Hampshire, 300 Votes!

Every Republican was shorted almost exactly 300 votes to every Republican candidate.
The Town of Windham used Dominion machines to count paper ballots and upon a believable hand recount, it was confirmed each Republican was machine-cheated out of roughly 300 votes.

In-state contests 300 votes can swing an election.

What would this be, the 500th not-enough-evidence report to be put out?

Old Post 02-12-2021 02:18 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

President Trump was winning the race in Virginia all night on election day. Every report showed the President way up in the Presidential race. Then suddenly while the President was still ahead, Big Media declared Joe Biden the winner.
A judges new ruling demands that this state have a forensic audit of results performed now.

Up through this time (11:03 Eastern), President Trump was leading 52% to Biden’s 46%. At this time 3.3 million of the eventual 4.4 million votes had already been cast or about 75% of the vote was in.

Overall three entries of over 300,000 votes were posted in the data base to Biden’s vote total. Two entries of over 300,000 votes were taken away.

Overall 851,000 votes were added to Biden’s totals and only 318,000 were awarded to President Trump between 11:14pm (Eastern) on November 3rd and 5:00am November 4th. (THERE IS THAT MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SPIKE AGAIN)

After these entries were recorded, nearly every entry made into the system for the Presidential election had the same proportion of votes of Biden to Trump.

This is not reasonable – it’s impossible. There is nothing random about this.

ISN"T THIS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ? LOOK AT THE PERCENTAGES
NO WAY POSSIBLE .

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-13-2021 at 12:54 AM

Old Post 02-13-2021 12:42 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone remember when everyone made fun of President Trump when he said that the democrats had tapped his campaign telephones?

Does anyone remember when President Trump said that the Russian Collision investigation was a hoax and Mueller would find nothing about Russian Collusion?

Remember how the democrats said Former President Trump incited a riot with his speech but then the FBI found that the rioters came to Washington to stage a riot and had it planned weeks before Former President Trump's speech?

Well now Former President Trump says that the election was stolen. We will have to wait and see how this plays out but judging from the past, I think that we already know.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-13-2021 at 02:11 PM

Old Post 02-13-2021 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

We can only pray that when its proven the election was stolen, and it was without doubt, that the real Americans stand up and try each and every person involved and convict them of TREASON. Once convicted, carry out sentence as is prescribed in the constitution and hang them, all with a short rope from a tall tree. Its the only way this crap will stop. Death has a way of ending doing wrong!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-13-2021 02:26 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Wisconsin Republicans Order Audit of State’s Election
February 12, 2021By Eric Wright

Republican lawmakers in Wisconsin have ordered an audit of the state’s election system in the wake of the 2020 presidential election and the prevalence of conspiracy theories about its results.

The state’s Joint Legislative Audit Committee voted six to four along party lines to order the audit, which will be conducted by the Legislative Audit Bureau, a non-partisan body that enjoys the trust of both Republicans and Democrats.

There have been widespread unsubstantiated allegations of nationwide voter fraud since the November election.

The audit is expected to be completed by the fall of 2021 and may report its findings on an ongoing basis. It could also study other matters related to the election system.

Old Post 02-13-2021 06:38 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Wisconsin Republicans Order Audit of State’s Election
February 12, 2021By Eric Wright

Republican lawmakers in Wisconsin have ordered an audit of the state’s election system in the wake of the 2020 presidential election and the prevalence of conspiracy theories about its results.

The state’s Joint Legislative Audit Committee voted six to four along party lines to order the audit, which will be conducted by the Legislative Audit Bureau, a non-partisan body that enjoys the trust of both Republicans and Democrats.

There have been widespread unsubstantiated allegations of nationwide voter fraud since the November election.

The audit is expected to be completed by the fall of 2021 and may report its findings on an ongoing basis. It could also study other matters related to the election system.

If all was on the up and up, no one should be scared of an audit. The fool in Georgia can't even spell audit, but I bet you he will never see re-election either. He can't be gone fast enough. Just a typical republican in that we can't question or confront any democrat action. Just a bend over benny like the rest of them. Change is coming here, and the establishment ain't going to like it.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-13-2021 08:53 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

VERY INTERESTING...

America’s Fall To Communism (2021) – Documentary

https://endtimes.video/america-fall-to-communism/

Old Post 02-27-2021 03:12 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/1000055241...37917/?sfnsn=mo

I wonder why Facebook hasn't flagged this post as untrue and Dominion hasn't filed a defamation lawsuit against this judge?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-02-2021 at 03:54 PM

Old Post 03-02-2021 03:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
https://www.facebook.com/1000055241...37917/?sfnsn=mo

I wonder why Facebook hasn't flagged this post as untrue and Dominion hasn't filed a defamation lawsuit against this judge?

Because they admitted it happened .Claimed it was an entry error by ballot counters. So it is not false election news and it proves they are honest👎👎
Its all good because they caught it and fixed it... Problem is how many did not get caught or reversed

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"The report shows that machines were designed to permit fraud". How did they get from that to entry error by ballot counters? One or two wrong entries is an error. Six thousand entries is systemic fraud.

Old Post 03-02-2021 04:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

That was the RAT excuse to cover it

Old Post 03-02-2021 08:04 PM
benderb4
Banned

https://nationalfile.com/audio-bide...-2020-election/

AUDIO: Biden Campaign Oversaw Theft of Living And Dead Identities For Absentee Ballots In 2020 Election

Old Post 06-29-2021 07:55 PM