UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > PKC SCH. Gr.Nt.Ch. PR Die-Hard Banker
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

PKC SCH. Gr.Nt.Ch. PR Die-Hard Banker

2018 UKC Performance / Super Stakes Sire

Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC SCH. PR Die-Hard Banker at stud. $200

For those who like the Stylish Pete blood. When you turn him loose he trees a coon. He only has about 60 pups on the ground. If interested you are welcome to come hunt with him and some out of him.

I usually have pups and young dog available.

Thanks and God Bless
Rusty Ruble
Die-Hard Kennel
502-600-1020

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

"Wise men still seek HIM"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2017 03:34 PM
Rusty Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Ruble Click here to Send Rusty Ruble a Private Message Visit Rusty Ruble's homepage! Find more posts by Rusty Ruble Add Rusty Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Nice hound and a super good guy!!

Old Post 12-27-2017 02:36 AM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr Z
UKC Forum Member

I have a young dog out of him small framed male. Early starter wastreeing own coon at 10 months old 100% independent wil run past another dog and fine his own I like him a lot about ready to start being pushed . Don't over look him .

Old Post 01-17-2018 06:24 PM
Mr Z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Z Click here to Send Mr Z a Private Message Click Here to Email Mr Z Find more posts by Mr Z Add Mr Z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Lady, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Lipper, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ms. Crank, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Stylish Magnum, Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Jackpot, Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Misty May, Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Ruby, and PKC Silver Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Ruble's Die-Hard Banker.

Old Post 01-27-2018 02:44 PM
Rusty Ruble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusty Ruble Click here to Send Rusty Ruble a Private Message Visit Rusty Ruble's homepage! Find more posts by Rusty Ruble Add Rusty Ruble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLB
UKC Forum Member

Banker

Banker is throwing some independent dogs that has coons when they tree. I have a real nice 2 year old out of him goes hunting real well 100% dead loaner and has coons over his head when he trees straight up on the wood treedog with 2 ukc first place wins on him anyone is welcome to come hunt with him just to get a ideal of what kinda pups he is producing.

2 UKC 1st Die Hard Ky Lotto

Old Post 01-28-2018 02:01 AM
CLB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLB Click here to Send CLB a Private Message Click Here to Email CLB Find more posts by CLB Add CLB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Got a 2 yr old also dead loner unless they back him big mouth stud dog looks deadly accurate will be heard from he is tough.

Old Post 01-29-2018 11:00 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
primitiveman
UKC Forum Member

I have a female off die hard Banker. She’s got the best nose I’ve ever seen. Trees em in any weather.

Old Post 01-30-2018 05:26 AM
primitiveman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for primitiveman Click here to Send primitiveman a Private Message Find more posts by primitiveman Add primitiveman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! I bred my Gr. Nt. Ch. Misty May gyp back to Banker today. Third cross. This cross has produced some nice hounds. I bred her one other time to Backwater Homer. I drew Homer at the nationals one year. He is a one fine critter. The Homer dogs are 11 months old and are doing a fine job also. I highly recommend him also.

If interested in hunting with Banker and some dogs out of him by different gyps just give me a call.

Pups due April 4. $300 each. (Performance & super stakes)

Thanks and God Bless!
Rusty
502-600-1020

Old Post 02-01-2018 12:15 AM
primitiveman
UKC Forum Member

My female is out of Banker and Misty May. I really like her.

Old Post 02-01-2018 01:34 AM
primitiveman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for primitiveman Click here to Send primitiveman a Private Message Find more posts by primitiveman Add primitiveman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark nethery
UKC Forum Member

Die-Hard Macy May

I have 2 yr old off same cross the Misty may cross she is extra nice cold nose track driver and good lock down treedog that has a coon in her trees. Big mouth Beautiful gyp. You got an excellent cross Going on here. Thank you for breeding these hounds. Mark

Home off
SUPER STAKES SIRE
UKC DNA Profiled
GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter (Grch GrNtCh Crows an Grants Cutter x GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Hope )
At stud.300 negative Brucellosis

Pr Trick Magic Dixie ( GrchGrntch2 Charley Creek Big Mike x Grch GrNtCh Trick Magic Trudy)

Pr Stylish Cutter Jr ( GrNtCh Vance’s Stylish Cutter x Pr Trick Magic Dixie sister t Bad Butch )

Semen stored at Peewee valley
Grntch Stylish Hammer is a 2019 UKC preformance sire. DNA profile in UKC and PKC see stud dog page for ad on GrNtch Stylish Hammer 👍🇺🇸

Last edited by mark nethery on 02-08-2018 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 02-08-2018 01:53 AM
mark nethery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark nethery Click here to Send mark nethery a Private Message Find more posts by mark nethery Add mark nethery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Mike Reynolds on 04-19-2018 at 02:15 AM

Old Post 02-11-2018 08:25 PM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Banker

Any of these Banker dogs for sale or can be bought,I’m in the market for a good young dog.Anyone knows of one or has one call or text.828-734-7168

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 03-27-2018 04:26 AM
travis morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I just bred a nice female from my dollar dog to banker should be some coon treeing dogs from this cross, banker looks like a dog suppose to look and penny can flat tree coon just like her daddy all tracks smell the same to her never heard her struggle with a track if she opens on it she can run it to catch trees 100 barks a minute with a good mouth bawl on ground chop on tree. Will gladly show her to anyone interested in a pup will be SS and performance pups, will be 300 each will not take deposits until she starts showing. Thanks rusty for letting us breed to banker. Rusty knows what a coon dog is I owned several out of old die hard Lipper they were coon treeing dogs. I have had three nice dogs out of old banker lately and like what I seen.

Old Post 04-05-2018 01:25 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Herman! That means a lot coming from a guy that has had as many good dogs as you have had over the years. I really appreciate you breeding to this old dog too. They should be nice.

* Gr. Nt. Ch. Die-Hard Misty May has 7 pups off Banker. DOB 4/4/18 / 4M / 3F. All sold.

I will get Mike to post a pic one of these days. 6 of the 7 have color like Misty May. The other is blanket back with a little more white on her legs. She is colored just like Macy May.

We also bred another female off Herman's Gr. Nt. Ch. Buck Fork Dollar dog to Banker this past weekend. (Owner: Reynolds / Ruble) They should be born in mid June.

Guys I'm not on here very often. Please call if you need anything. God Bless!!
Rusty

Old Post 04-19-2018 01:53 AM
primitiveman
UKC Forum Member

Super nice looking pups

Old Post 05-07-2018 06:01 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

She is a nice female that has a bigger mouth than most male,dogs

Old Post 05-10-2018 12:00 AM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

More Banker pups coming soon!! Pepper is getting big.

I agree Herman, These should be LOUD....

Thanks and God Bless!!
Rusty

502-600-1020

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:41 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Rusty penny had 12 banker pups today

Old Post 06-03-2018 02:58 AM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

My goodness, that's a bunch. Hope she does well with them. I think they will be nice!!

Thanks again for breeding to the old dog.

Good luck with Driver. Look forward to hunting with him one weekend.

Rusty

Old Post 06-05-2018 12:46 AM
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

I had one no show on the Banker and Misty pups. I have a beautiful female left here for sale. Looks just like Misty May. Bold pup, good mouth. She is a TEN.

She is 9 weeks old.

Thanks and God Bless!
Rusty
502-600-1020

Old Post 06-09-2018 07:11 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

We have banker pups that will be ready in 3 weeks off dollars buck fork penny she is a coon treeing female with a good mouth.

Old Post 06-27-2018 12:38 AM
nitechboone
UKC Forum Member

Pup

What’s the best time to call you about a pup

Gr NITE CH DINGESS CREEK SADIE.

Pr Dingess creek jack baisden

Pr Dingess Creek Big Foot ( rip )

ASK for DANIEL (304) 752-0601 or (304) 601-6697

Old Post 07-20-2018 03:10 AM
nitechboone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitechboone Click here to Send nitechboone a Private Message Click Here to Email nitechboone Visit nitechboone's homepage! Find more posts by nitechboone Add nitechboone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusty Ruble
UKC Forum Member

Daniel,
I hope you like those chicken chasers Herman sold you. They are nice pups for sure.
Thanks!
Rusty

Old Post 07-28-2018 03:25 PM
nitechboone
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Thanks rusty for helping me fine a pup. Harmon and Tim both are top notch people. couldn’t ask for better people. Looking forward to starting this chicken chasing pup. lol. I’d recommend any one wanting pups to look these guys up. They are first class guys. Thanks rusty. Hurmon and Tim.

Gr NITE CH DINGESS CREEK SADIE.

Pr Dingess creek jack baisden

Pr Dingess Creek Big Foot ( rip )

ASK for DANIEL (304) 752-0601 or (304) 601-6697

Old Post 07-28-2018 08:58 PM
nitechboone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitechboone Click here to Send nitechboone a Private Message Click Here to Email nitechboone Visit nitechboone's homepage! Find more posts by nitechboone Add nitechboone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

My banker x dollar pup has already treed a coon under 6 mos old when he did it natural hunter went first time turned loose ran and treed first coon he ever smelled on his own

Old Post 12-05-2018 03:56 AM