UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Top Producing Female!!
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SwampBuster
UKC Forum Member

I wish I could have hunted with her. congrats Ben.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2012 02:55 AM
SwampBuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SwampBuster Click here to Send SwampBuster a Private Message Find more posts by SwampBuster Add SwampBuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the kind words. Flash is missed EVERYDAY around here along with her son Roadtrip. These dogs were family as much as hunters. Living on a farm they ran loose most the time when I was here and very seldom did I open my truck door that the two of them wasn't in before me. Flash as a consistent coondog/competition dog is the best I have ever owned and has set the bar high for all the young-ins I'm going through to satisfy me. Roadtrip was a wild Indian that had more ability than anything I've ever owned OR HUNTED WITH in my life with a roaring mouth that is the loudest most impressive treedog I ever seen unsnapped. Trip's biggest hole was his lack of consisitancy from time to time. Prime example was one of his nitech wins while I was granding him. Out of the truck I was off to myself with back to back empties totallying 375-. One man in the cast asked if I wanted to withdraw and I said the rules says I can still play a little longer. Long story short Trip went on to win that cast with (1675+)(375-)=1300+ . Closest dog to him had 450+ with zero minus. Dog named Rock. I remember that man telling about that cast to many folks at many clubs that year. Not all cast ended that way of course with Trip, but that was his style. Thanks for reading. My pride and joy now is a 11 month old male named Benny Ray that has a lot to live up to with his daddy being Trip and Grandma being Flash. I sure am liking what I see so far With all the bad luck I've had the last year and half, Benny is one of the few things that still puts a smile on my face!

Click on Picture to hear Roadtrip treed!

Last edited by Ben Crocker on 03-21-2012 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 03-21-2012 03:31 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

If the latest Bloodlines is the final performance list then I'm proud to say Flash wins top producing walker female for performance points earned from pups for the second year in a row! Gone but never forgotton...GrNiteCh Crocker's Quick Flash........ Flash's son Hillbilly is currently leading the State of Michigan in PKC and another son of her's (Convoy) just won the PKC State Hunt!

Old Post 04-17-2012 01:13 AM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Miller
UKC Forum Member

Man that is awesome. I always wanted a pup out of Flash. What is the youngest litter out of. We were just so far away. Wish I would have made the trip now..

Still Wow!! Keep living on Flash....

Jason Miller
Late Night Kennels

Old Post 04-17-2012 01:16 PM
Jason Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Miller Click here to Send Jason Miller a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Miller Add Jason Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Miller
Man that is awesome. I always wanted a pup out of Flash. What is the youngest litter out of. We were just so far away. Wish I would have made the trip now..

Still Wow!! Keep living on Flash....

I always wished I could get a pup in your hands Jason. When I talked to you that time the way you described Hooker sounded like you was talking about Flash. Her last litter was out of Witch Doctor. Take Care buddy.

Last edited by Ben Crocker on 03-04-2013 at 01:59 PM

Old Post 04-18-2012 12:00 PM
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
That video of Roadtrip treed is awesome.He is the loudest classy tree dog ive seen on this site.Sure wish all stud dogs had that much style.By the way congrats on Quickflash
Thanks, the video don't do Trip justice. If everyone could of listened to Trip from tailgate to tree they wouldn't ever forget him. He wasn't perfect by any means but he was classy in everything he did.

Old Post 04-18-2012 12:03 PM
Derek Peterman
UKC Forum Member

I really like that video of trip he sounds great.

Old Post 04-19-2012 05:40 PM
Derek Peterman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Peterman Click here to Send Derek Peterman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Peterman Find more posts by Derek Peterman Add Derek Peterman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

congrats! look at all those pics, lots of style there!

Old Post 04-19-2012 06:22 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Trips sounds awesome! I think we would all like to have a dog that sounds like that.

If anybody has a Fall Trip pup that is treeing its own coon, I know of several guys that would be interested.

Old Post 04-19-2012 06:25 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Really something to be proud of, congratulations!!!!

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 04-19-2012 06:46 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!! All of them are fine lookin hounds

Old Post 04-19-2012 10:40 PM
dixiegirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiegirl Click here to Send dixiegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dixiegirl Add dixiegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

thanks again everyone

Old Post 04-19-2012 11:27 PM
blmfgym
New UKC Forum Member

Little River Power

Mr. Crocker , Sent pictures of Nitech Little River Power to your email address. He's off Conerager and Flash

Last edited by blmfgym on 05-23-2012 at 01:40 AM

Old Post 05-22-2012 03:09 PM
blmfgym is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blmfgym Click here to Send blmfgym a Private Message Find more posts by blmfgym Add blmfgym to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS MAN! THATS OUTSTANDING!!!!

GRAND NITE CHAMPION
BOOGAR HOLLOW MOJO
513-284-4874

Old Post 05-22-2012 06:36 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jerry and Scott

Old Post 05-23-2012 01:27 AM
WLDCHINSANEJANE
UKC Forum Member

Ben

great line of dogs you have. The puppy that came from you that Randy Bentley has now is a good son of gun. If Randy would of had him ten years ago when he was in better health the sky would have been the limit. Congrats on all your support.

Old Post 05-23-2012 04:14 PM
WLDCHINSANEJANE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WLDCHINSANEJANE Click here to Send WLDCHINSANEJANE a Private Message Find more posts by WLDCHINSANEJANE Add WLDCHINSANEJANE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ben

quote:
Originally posted by WLDCHINSANEJANE
great line of dogs you have. The puppy that came from you that Randy Bentley has now is a good son of gun. If Randy would of had him ten years ago when he was in better health the sky would have been the limit. Congrats on all your support.
whats his pup off? Thanksfor the comment

Old Post 05-24-2012 02:22 AM
Derek Peterman
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly has done outstanding in pkc this year.

Old Post 08-21-2012 03:40 AM
Derek Peterman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Peterman Click here to Send Derek Peterman a Private Message Click Here to Email Derek Peterman Find more posts by Derek Peterman Add Derek Peterman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

i believe Hillbilly has only been campaigned in hunts for a total of 3 months. i may be way off, but thats what i heard....if thats accurate, thats outstanding. congrats Ben! Ole Flash was a Top coondog and TOP reproducer of TOP hounds. not very often is a dog both!

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 08-21-2012 03:45 AM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin French
UKC Forum Member

Ben, it was really cool that I got to hunt with ol Jake when I was up there that time I really wished I would have got to hunt with Flash but she was with pups. Im really proud that she has done so well reproducing great pups for ya.

Old Post 08-21-2012 11:41 AM
Justin French is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin French Click here to Send Justin French a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin French Find more posts by Justin French Add Justin French to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Flash had another make nitech a couple weeks ago!

Old Post 03-04-2013 02:04 PM
Bobby Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ben, What an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-04-2013 05:36 PM
Bobby Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Reynolds Click here to Send Bobby Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby Reynolds Find more posts by Bobby Reynolds Add Bobby Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Kevin Martin on finishing Cash to nitech last night! That gives Flash 27 titled offspring which I think is the most in the history of females in ukc!

Old Post 05-26-2013 02:21 PM
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Very cool! Congrats Ben.

Old Post 05-26-2013 05:51 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Flint
UKC Forum Member

don't forget Gr Nt Ch Stylish Tank! another from flash

Gr Nt Ch "PR" Flint's Terrible Tiny
(Tammy X Wootens Ohio River Duke)
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Rat Poison
( Rat Attack X Hot Pepper)
Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch "Pr"Flint's Pine Knot
(Iron Eagle X Hot Pepper)
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Jody
Nt Ch "Pr"Flint's Big E
(Rat X Tiny)
Ch Nt Ch "Pr"Flint & Chilzers Rat's Boy
( Rat X Pepper)
Nt Ch Ch "Pr" Torch's Hot Pepper
(Torch X Tammy )
=4 wins to GR Nt(1999 Southeastern Treeing Walker Days High Scoring Opposite Sex Winner)
Nt Ch "Pr"Torch's Hot Son
(Torch X Tammy)
Gr. Nt. Ch. "Pr" Flint's Spider Monkey -2 time double cast winner at TWBFA Days
(Gr Nt Ch Honey Creek Spider x Nt Ch Gibbies Easy Money)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slingin Daisy May
(Big E X Slobber Slingin Poison)
Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Iron Butterfly
(Gr Nt Ch Gander x Ch Gr Nt Ch Slobber Slinging Daisy May)
Nt Ch Flint’s Tiger Lilly
(Gr Nt Ch Martin’s Hardwood Solo x Hoy’s Treetop Mandy)
Nt Ch Flint’s Sod Buster
(Camo Man x Slobber Sling Daisy May)

Old Post 11-12-2013 07:38 PM
Steve Flint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Flint Click here to Send Steve Flint a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Flint Find more posts by Steve Flint Add Steve Flint to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote