UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hobo. Yadkintars show dog.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Hobo. Yadkintars show dog.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2018 07:03 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Dang, that's a nice looking dog! Dave

Old Post 11-17-2018 07:50 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

That's what retired coonhunters do. all they have left just show and no go. lol oo and all talk. my phone is broke again.

Old Post 11-17-2018 09:16 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Chewbach

You know TAR has been hunting, Tim Green posted about Tar wrestling a briar to the ground, I think the briar won according to Tim. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-17-2018 10:00 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Not bad for a rookie

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 11-17-2018 10:45 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

He is only 12 months old buuuuuuuut I am way past that lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-17-2018 10:53 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tar!! Did ya notice Hobo finally put a nite hunt title on one of his show dogs? That ain't bad for a rookie either.

Old Post 11-18-2018 12:16 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

I did witness Tar go to the woods two weekends in a row...the second weekend though he stayed at the truck, but then again we were back at the Briar patch...lol

Old Post 11-18-2018 01:47 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Me and jimmy and Ralph went back up there we looked at 8 singles in about 1hr 45 min. Lots of coons up there.

Tar

Old Post 11-18-2018 02:17 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Racie and Monty wasn’t with you then, unless you were riding a mule...no doubt there is coons there. Saw you called, I’ll call you later this evening.

Old Post 11-18-2018 02:40 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Going to the woods and going into the woods are 2 different things. You have to read the fine print. It is kinda like looking at 8 singles and treeing 8 singles.

Old Post 11-18-2018 02:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Lol didn't say I treed 8 singles said I seen 8 singles !! Treed 1 single and 3 up one tree lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 11-18-2018 05:21 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

sure

Tar the only time you ever see 8 singles is back when you were going to the singles Bars. not to sure you might be going there again.

Old Post 11-18-2018 07:57 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Green

I laughed so much at the mental picture of TAR wrestling the saw briar that I knew KARMA would pay me back and it did. Last night my back was hurting after climbing a real steep ridge, went to step over a barb wire fence and could not get my right keg over the top wire, fell backwards with leg caught in barb wire, wrested that wire until I got loose, was wore to a frazzled. Lol. Enjoy this picture Tar and laugh all you want, I deserve it. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-18-2018 09:38 PM
yadkintar
Banned

They won't be that many when season starts I will make them head for the hills ............. Or else lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-18-2018 09:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I am old and my poor brain is about shot but I can still remember when the season on singles was open year round.

Old Post 11-18-2018 10:04 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I think we are talking about two kinds of singles. Both will get you in trouble if you ain't carefull lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-18-2018 10:15 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

At mine and your age when someone mentions singles, all I think about is coons. Lol. Kinda sad but true! Dave

Old Post 11-18-2018 11:15 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Dog

He is a good looking dog , keep working him and you both will be pros .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 11-19-2018 09:57 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Chuck he is a handful took six pictures to get that one lol. Big stout booger I can't wait 7 more days of rifle season then it's on lol.

Tar

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:05 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Chuck he is a handful took six pictures to get that one lol. Big stout booger I can't wait 7 more days of rifle season then it's on lol.

Tar

OOReally. your just all over the place. to hot for me on the other board I had to leave. just kidding going back. lmbo

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
.......Big stout booger ........
Tar

He looks awfully heavy to have been hunted much. He looks like one of Hobo's bench show dogs. You need to hunt some of that weight off of him.

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:36 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Victor dog food just a big ole 12 month old pup. But he drowns old dogs out on the tree now. I got high hopes.

Tar

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:45 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Neither one of them look like they're missing any meals lol

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:49 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Lol honey buns.

Tar

Old Post 11-19-2018 10:59 PM