UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wipeout bred male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
beaglepower_1
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout bred male

I have a 2 yr old wipeout bred dog for sale. He is out of WIPE OUT RENO (which is out of wipeout speck). For me he has been about 90% accurate alone. He is actually a much better dog alone. When he is with other dogs. He packs up unless they get to messing around then he will go off by himself. He has hunted out as far as needed to find a coon. He is a wired 24/7 dog. Lots of energy. What I don’t like about him is he tree jacks the tree and chews. And when he gets treed. He will not leave the tree to recast. You will have to load up and go a little price down the road and recast him. I’m working on that but he has not figured it out yet. But for a pleasure hunter that wants to tree coons with one dog he is perfect. Call or text 8436218343 for more info. Located in Johnsonville sc. $1200 firm. I have pics and videos of him by himself. Not an ill bone in him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2018 04:33 PM
beaglepower_1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglepower_1 Click here to Send beaglepower_1 a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglepower_1 Find more posts by beaglepower_1 Add beaglepower_1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaglepower_1
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout male

Btt

Old Post 11-21-2018 01:11 PM
beaglepower_1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglepower_1 Click here to Send beaglepower_1 a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglepower_1 Find more posts by beaglepower_1 Add beaglepower_1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaglepower_1
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:18 PM
beaglepower_1
UKC Forum Member

Reduced to $1000. Nice male here lots of energy. Leaves like he is late for church. Can bring to grand American.

Old Post 12-24-2018 12:20 PM