UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Two New Studs At Kitscreekkennels
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

KITS CREEK KENNELS

Nothing fancy just coon hounds bred to coon hounds. If you like Yadkin River and House bred hounds you might be interested in checking out some of the hounds at www.kitscreekkennel.com Thanks

Last edited by hitandrun on 09-14-2018 at 04:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2017 05:49 PM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Very impressive hounds you have! That's breeding that is nearly long gone and hard to find these days! How old is your Whiskey dog?

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 06-21-2017 01:10 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dillon, been putting these two bloodlines together for right at thirty years . I have been blessed with these hounds, always have seemed to have been able to make a hound you could hold your head up when heading to the woods. Always enjoyed the Loosebruce hounds especially the ones off the females that was off the houses chief and the shives lead and tom. Then I met Jim Meeks and started hunting with him and those old yadkin river hounds of his it just all made since. Whiskey is 12 years old now and can still hide a bone lol but has missed the last two females . Figured it was about time to see if a couple of his sons could keep things going. By the way, really like how the chips mom robin is bred , and old son has got it pumping through his vanes also .

Old Post 06-21-2017 03:34 PM
hitandrun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hitandrun Click here to Send hitandrun a Private Message Find more posts by hitandrun Add hitandrun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khissam1
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Mike, are you gonna have any pups this year?

Old Post 06-21-2017 09:05 PM
khissam1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khissam1 Click here to Send khissam1 a Private Message Click Here to Email khissam1 Find more posts by khissam1 Add khissam1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

They look good Mike!

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 06-22-2017 12:06 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Conrad, How is old Bubba doing ?, waiting on one of those blaster females I'm sure. Khissam I have a litter due the end of the month,
the sire is the Bones male and a four way Yadkin river female. Just haven't put it on the website yet , but if your a Yadkin river fan your going to like the way this female is bred.

Old Post 06-22-2017 03:18 PM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike! Im a River Bend fan but really like the Yadkin River, had an old dog direct off Chico years ago that I really liked, she wasn't flashy but was a coon treeing son of a gun!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 06-24-2017 06:51 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
High Point
UKC Forum Member

I have a hound from mike..... one of the best hounds ive seen go ive bought and sold many hounds an this one will die ay my place.... I've seen 4 go from mike all the same naturals....little work to get them going you wont be disappointed with his line of hounds

Old Post 07-11-2017 02:33 PM
High Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for High Point Click here to Send High Point a Private Message Find more posts by High Point Add High Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Thanks High point for the kind words. It's nice to hear others are enjoying these hounds as much as I . By the way who is this ? and what hound do you own ?

Old Post 07-15-2017 01:10 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Bones has some three week old pups on the the ground. These pups are loaded with Yadkin River blood. If you have been looking one bred like this you can check out the Dam and the way she is bred at www.kitscreekkennel.com
Thanks

Old Post 07-23-2017 11:37 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Bones has some three week old pups on the the ground. These pups are loaded with Yadkin River blood. If you have been looking one bred like this you can check out the Dam and the way she is bred at www.kitscreekkennel.com
Thanks 434-917-4405

Old Post 07-23-2017 11:42 PM
High Point
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hitandrun
Thanks High point for the kind words. It's nice to hear others are enjoying these hounds as much as I . By the way who is this ? and what hound do you own ?

This is Devin...... btw put bandit in a couple hunts and he won his cast at an RQE took second over all and won his cast at a mini slam an took 3rd which put two 1st places on him and won a cast early this year when he was fat an out of shape an laid up 4 months so hes a ch nitech now

Old Post 07-23-2017 11:47 PM
High Point is offline Click Here to See the Profile for High Point Click here to Send High Point a Private Message Find more posts by High Point Add High Point to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Hey Devin long time no hear been trying to get up with you did you change your no. ? Fellows let me tell you if you are in and around Iowa this man has one to breed a female to . His Bandit hound is off Whiskey and a Chico female and is as a good as they come. Congrads. on the wins with Bandit you could have done that with him when he was a year old lol. Give me a call if you get a chance .Thanks

Old Post 07-24-2017 02:40 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Couple male pups left off Bones Reba cross. They will be ready to go this weekend 8/12/17 434-917-4405

Old Post 08-07-2017 03:37 PM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Mike l've never talked to you but feel like l know you, though our shared friends. I know you're a Coonhunter that carries a coondog. Maybe we can get together for a hunt this fall or winter? Terry had mentioned that you we're thinking about a Jake x Echo cross I would be interested in a pup. What's the plan for CC ? Well maybe I can get Mike Petit and Terry off their lazy hind ends and ride up there one of these days.

Old Post 08-15-2017 09:57 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Hey Greg, How is everything going in the mountains hope it is wetter and cooler than it has been here. Old Echo is being hard to get a long with , Jake has tried his best but no luck. This is the second time she has got me , if Terry leaves her here longer the next time going to try a couple shots of clear and a saw horse the right size lol. She wont get me the next time. Far as cc just been enjoying her in the woods she is a pleasure to hunt have a couple of ideas with her when the time comes. Greg you are welcome to anything I raise here just let me know when you see something you like. I will keep Terry up to date with whats going on and tell ol MIke I said hey. Can't wait to get together for a hunt.

Old Post 08-17-2017 01:01 PM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike, it's been hot and rainy rain almost ever day. Been thinking about a pup in 3 or 4 months may just hold off and breed old Cry in the spring. Looking forward to meeting you and can't wait to take a hunt!!!

Old Post 08-18-2017 12:08 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone who got a Bones pup , The first litter off the Bones dog are a year old now, getting some good reports back on them. Wish everyone good luck on the second cross please keep in touch.

Old Post 09-27-2017 01:30 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

sending it back to top second litter off the Bones dog are looking good just turned 5 months old.
the two I have are coon crazy getting good reports on some more.

Old Post 12-05-2017 10:38 PM
frogger
UKC Forum Member

Mike has some top notch hounds and one the most honest people you will ever talk to

Old Post 04-22-2018 11:52 PM
frogger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for frogger Click here to Send frogger a Private Message Click Here to Email frogger Find more posts by frogger Add frogger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Check out pups on for sale page of site , can't go wrong with these pups. www.kitscreekkennel.com

Old Post 07-25-2018 05:55 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

Decided to sell one of my females . Houses sky , she is packed with some of the oldest house blood available . If you are interested you can check her out on www.kitscreekkennel.com Thanks

Old Post 09-14-2018 04:21 PM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

How's ole George? Going to be cooling in a few weeks Mike you will need all them young dogs that are full of energy no way them old dogs will be able to keep up with you. lol

Old Post 09-15-2018 01:53 AM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

LOL yeah greg sure do have my hands full this upcoming year. Ol George is ready as am I , had a rough past month haven't been in the woods but looking good from here on out. this female I have for sale would be a good one for yall guys to use . She throws some good level headed pups .

Old Post 09-15-2018 04:32 PM
hitandrun
UKC Forum Member

HAVE SOME HEAVY YADKIN RIVER PUPS WITH SOME GOOD OLD HOUSE BLOOD AS WELL FOR SALE. ASKING 175.00 PICKED UP BEFORE 8 WEEKS OLD. THEY WILL BE READY TO GO NOVEMBER 11TH FOR PICTURES AND PEDIGREE VISIT www.kitscreekkennel.com 434-917-4405

Last edited by hitandrun on 11-02-2018 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 11-02-2018 05:02 PM