UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > ***Lawrason's Bluetick Kennel***
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

***Lawrason's Bluetick Kennel***

In honor of the first good coondog I ever owned I decided to start a thread in her honor to keep track of her ancestors and the impact they have on our breed. However, more important than the dogs we hunt and reproduce are the friendships and people I have met over the years that are the most important. This Sport is full of some of the best people in this great country we call home.

Here is GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle, my first good coondog:

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-19-2015 05:00 AM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

This was one of the best pleasure hunts I have ever been on:

Shown are L to R Jeff Dean and GRNITECH Dean's Blue Mose, Mike Hurt and GRNITECH Owl Creek Blue Lucy, Jared Lawrason and GRNITECH PKC CH One Eyed Jack, Bill Orth and NITECH Owl Creek Spook.

Jack and Spook are out of Elle and B&D's Blue Spike.

NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)

Last edited by Jared Lawrason on 01-19-2015 at 05:10 AM

Old Post 01-19-2015 05:03 AM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

elle

Congratulations Jared for your success with your ol coondog. I wasnt fortunate enough to have gotten one off of her but it is easy for all to see the great impact she had for our breed

Good luck on keeping it going

Old Post 01-19-2015 06:26 AM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikehurt
UKC Forum Member

Barbara Jean

Hillbilly x Elle
Jared Lawrason and Bill Orth

Mike Hurt (620) 433-0285)

Old Post 01-19-2015 01:56 PM
mikehurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikehurt Click here to Send mikehurt a Private Message Click Here to Email mikehurt Find more posts by mikehurt Add mikehurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: ***Lawrason's Bluetick Kennel***

quote:
Originally posted by Jared Lawrason
In honor of the first good coondog I ever owned I decided to start a thread in her honor to keep track of her ancestors and the impact they have on our breed. However, more important than the dogs we hunt and reproduce are the friendships and people I have met over the years that are the most important. This Sport is full of some of the best people in this great country we call home.

Here is GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle, my first good coondog:

Jared, that ole gal was a REPRODUCER! Elle produced some nice offspring from multiple studs, as well as being a nice coon treeing female in her own right. Her kind doesn't come in bunches, especially wrapped up in a blue speckled hide. You were blessed to have been able to own one like her! Here's to wishing you the best in your quest to own another one ( or two ) of the same caliber as Elle.

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 01-19-2015 04:03 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind word fellas!

Here is a picture of Bird.(Spike and Elle 2nd cross)

Old Post 01-21-2015 12:18 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Jared I love that pic of bird,I've still got her.il prob just keep her and work somthing out with you later.hey could you send that pic and any other pics you have of her to my phone or to my pg on Eastern Shore kennels.thanks

Coty Strannahan

Last edited by BawlinBlues on 01-22-2015 at 06:14 AM

Old Post 01-22-2015 05:23 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Sure thing Coty. Here is a littermate to Bird:

Old Post 01-22-2015 10:19 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Who owns him,I'd like to own or hunt with a male litter mate to her.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-23-2015 03:41 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Coty,

Jasin Carroll owned him not sure who does now.

Old Post 01-26-2015 12:03 AM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 01-28-2015 04:14 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here are some pictures of GRNITECH PKC CH One Eyed Jack:

Jack titled out quick. Got a first place win on him at 9 months old and he was a NITECH with wins on him at 13 months old. I granded him out and won about $1000 in PKC and then sold him for good money when he was 2 years old. Jasin Carroll from upstate N.Y. last owned him. Jasin won quite a bit in PKC with him the last few years and I enjoyed hearing Jasin tell me hunting stories with ole Jack. Unfortunately Jack passed away last winter.

Old Post 02-03-2015 02:44 AM
Tree Rock'n
UKC Forum Member

Spike x Elle

I still have one out the first cross.Nt Ch Cowboy.I got him from Jared when he was 7 months old and by the time he was a year old I told Jared he would die here.He will be 9 years old this month.

Old Post 02-03-2015 03:12 AM
Tree Rock'n is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tree Rock'n Click here to Send Tree Rock'n a Private Message Click Here to Email Tree Rock'n Find more posts by Tree Rock'n Add Tree Rock'n to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear Mr. Newton!

Here is a picture of NITECH Tree Rockin Cowboy when he was younger:

Old Post 02-04-2015 12:40 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

A hog hunt in Texas with the World famous Wesley Martin and Jim Ballard.

Old Post 02-06-2015 10:13 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Showtime Miss Lady Luck. (Spike and Elle) High scoring Blue female at the 2010 UKC world hunt. Top 20 finish I don't remeber the exact place. She was owned by Wesley Martin, Jim Ballard, and Jimmy Don Presley.

Old Post 02-13-2015 10:05 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(Treeslammin Hillbilly X Elle) and a pup out of her first litter. Currently Barbara Jean is bred and here is a link:

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...ht=barbara+jean

Old Post 02-14-2015 01:28 AM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Jared. Judge made Grand last night.

Old Post 02-14-2015 01:27 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Micky!

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:03 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is NITECH Blue Frost (Hillbilly x Elle). He was raised and trained by Doug Gruener in Iowa.

Old Post 02-16-2015 11:19 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is another one out of Spike and Elle. NITECH Mr Blaze trained and raised by Martin Reid:

Old Post 02-19-2015 01:14 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Pleasure hunting with my Walker buddies. L-R Tony Galafaro, Me, Big Rick StClair. Little Rick is either in the woods or behind the camera.

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:09 PM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is another one out of Hillbilly and Elle, NITECH HOTR Blue Flirt:

Old Post 02-28-2015 01:16 AM
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of another one out of Hillbilly and Elle. GRNITECH Alabama Judge:

Old Post 03-01-2015 09:24 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

that Hillbilly X Elle cross sure was a good one.

Old Post 03-02-2015 02:50 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote