UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mr Conkey
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr Conkey

TT 15 collar worked fine while hunting tonight got home took collar off dog and it was off and won't come back on or do anything when put on the charger any advice ???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2020 03:45 AM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Unfortunately not much that may help. Lots of things to try but there is no proven fix for this.

First thing. Do you think the collar was fully charged when you started using it and did you get any alarms that the battery was low. It is a slim possibility you have a bad charger of contacts dirty and it didn't charge and won't charge not because of that. Probably slim chance but worth thinking about.

You can hold the power button down for say 30 seconds and see if anything changes. Again slim chance.

You can take the screws out of the back like you were going to change the battery and check and see if the battery wiring harness is still together and if there is any moisture inside.

Unfortunately I think you might need to send it in. Less than a year old it is under warranty. Over a year old and it is just over a hundred bucks. Garmin 1-800-800-1020 for out of warranty. Perhaps your dealer or Garmin for in warranty exchange.

Old Post 02-03-2020 12:50 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr conkey

thank's i held power button down 30 seconds and it beeped flashed green a few fast times and slowed to normal i turned it off and back on with no problem put it on charge over night it's fine this morning. i leave all my stuff on charge until i use it is it ok to do this ?

Old Post 02-03-2020 01:13 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote