UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > * *GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' STYLISH REX @ STUD **
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy and Elmer

It was good hunting with y'all this past weekend we had a great time at the end of the weekend we saw 31 coon and the dogs was under 10 or 11 of them. Not bad for 2 night's of hunting.

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2022 03:36 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound country
UKC Forum Member

Roxy still getting it done in style. 5 for 5 last night which makes it 19 in a row and 26 for last 27 with the meat. Accuracy and tracking ability two things I like . Really like this little female. Rex x Kate.

•Home of Nitech Gibbie's Easy Money 2010 High Scoring Female Saturday Night 1st place Nitech Walker Days RIP

Old Post 06-04-2022 07:58 PM
hound country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hound country Click here to Send hound country a Private Message Find more posts by hound country Add hound country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Lueke
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the hard work of starting a young hound and pushing a Rex and Kate pup Ken !!! Also thanks to John Franklin in Fayette, MO who raised Roxy up to 7 months I think. Also, John is now the new proud owner South Dixie Girl !!! She is a Show Ch with one win to GrShCh and 2 cast wins towards NtCh. All done at 14 months old. She was my female pick litter mate to Roxy, Skipper, Fort Knocker, Jill, and Cooper. All these litter mates will run and tree there own Coon !!!! We knew this would be a special cross, and John decided that he wanted her more than I did !!! Thanks John, I wish you the best of luck with her and finishing her to Dual Grand !!!!! I told y’all to get a Rex pup before it’s to late, look back at this post, and see the young hounds winning out of him. Better yet, try to buy one !!!!

NtCh PKC Ch Pine Ridge Chico - RIP
502-303-7277

Old Post 06-04-2022 11:11 PM
Joe Lueke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Lueke Click here to Send Joe Lueke a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Lueke Find more posts by Joe Lueke Add Joe Lueke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote