UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How many "good" dogs have you had?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
From reading this post I wonder why you fellas even hunt lol

Lol......me too.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2019 11:10 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

If we even hunt !

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Lol......me too.

I am offended !

Tar

Old Post 04-18-2019 12:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have had 5 and I have been hunting for 30 years so that is 1 every 6 years.

Old Post 04-18-2019 01:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
From reading this post I wonder why you fellas even hunt lol
I have asked myself that many a night.. then I get home and look at my WIFE and thank I will never quit hunting!!

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:08 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

When ya see how impressive it can be done night in and night out you'll understand.

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:39 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

I was hoping I hadn't owned him yet.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 04-19-2019 04:41 AM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Ole Hoss. If the dog in your mind is better than what your hunting and ever ends up on your leash. I know I never want one of my dogs to draw him in a hunt. Many others would feel the same way. LOL

But looking for improvement is what is it all about and I wish you the best. If X just knew how you talked about him. LOL

Old Post 04-19-2019 12:56 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

I've had 5 that I wouldn't have been embarrassed to hunt with anything out there! I might have gotten embarrassed, but I also, very well could have done the embarrassing. Each one was a little different than the other. But I sure loved hunting them.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 04-19-2019 02:49 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

Over 45 years of hunting, only owned two that were special and had the honor to handle three others for different people. Those that have that little extra special about them are very rare indeed.

Old Post 04-20-2019 10:10 AM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Had the honor and pleasure of hunting a lot with WLD.CH. DOHONEYS MIKE AND WLD.CH WICKS FLIRT , they were very different in getting it done but they both could could get it done right night after night!

Old Post 04-20-2019 08:44 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Ole Hoss. If the dog in your mind is better than what your hunting and ever ends up on your leash. I know I never want one of my dogs to draw him in a hunt. Many others would feel the same way. LOL

But looking for improvement is what is it all about and I wish you the best. If X just knew how you talked about him. LOL

He should know by now I remind him a lot lol he’s what I call a decent hound but if you ask me what I’d change about him I could think of a couple things and that’s the dog I have in mind. Xs gear and brains and accuracy put into a dog that opens a lil more and drifts. X is pretty tight in today’s company. His speed, accuracy and his locating ability is what has won us what we have. Really blessed to have him but I’ve always been the type that wants just a lil better. Lol Happy Easter to you and your family Bruce

Old Post 04-21-2019 07:26 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote