UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > american cooner dec 08 issue
Pages (11): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

hunt, pics of Stalker

Heres a couple of pictures Stalker on our hunt last nite. Did a real nice job running these coon, BIG LOUD bawl mouth on the ground hard chop on the tree. Doesnt take him all nite to get from where the coon was to where the coon is. He did this on three legs as he has a sore foot. Tanks Mike, Tyson, Kyle we really enjoyed our selves Stalker is a really nce hound I will be breeding Hannah to him as soon as she comes in. We will get together for another hunt soon. Roger

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2009 04:58 PM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

Hannah

Do you have any pictures of Hannah or her pedigree?

Old Post 01-06-2009 11:23 PM
behrends_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for behrends_91 Click here to Send behrends_91 a Private Message Find more posts by behrends_91 Add behrends_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Hannah pics & ped

Here is a pic & ped of Hannah She is a Grn Nite she is double Lipper bred on the top side any other ? just ask Roger

Old Post 01-07-2009 03:42 AM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

nice looking dog and pedigree

Old Post 01-07-2009 05:34 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker/Hannah

Very good pedigree and an excellent picture.
If all holds together, hope we can get these together in the near future.

Old Post 01-08-2009 12:37 AM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike,
Hows the weather over there? Wouldn't mind to come and see Stalker tree a couple.

Old Post 01-13-2009 03:06 AM
behrends_91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for behrends_91 Click here to Send behrends_91 a Private Message Find more posts by behrends_91 Add behrends_91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keith Hodge
UKC Forum Member

Paul did you knowTrackmans Tracker is now owned by Terry Bennett. Curt made a deal to get cold sweat back.Thought you may like to know.

Old Post 01-13-2009 03:45 AM
Keith Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Hodge Click here to Send Keith Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email Keith Hodge Find more posts by Keith Hodge Add Keith Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

keith do you know terrys number thanks

Old Post 01-13-2009 02:30 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

Keith
Hadn't heard he had sold Tracker. But I hope he's just as happy with him that I was. He's a nice looking hound and should throw some nice looking pups somtime. Give me a call sometime I'm layed-off right now so I've just been hunting.

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Old Post 01-13-2009 08:45 PM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keith Hodge
UKC Forum Member

He sure is a nice looking hound trees them right up too. I have followed him on several nights.

Old Post 01-13-2009 09:03 PM
Keith Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Hodge Click here to Send Keith Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email Keith Hodge Find more posts by Keith Hodge Add Keith Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

behrends_91

Hey J.B.,

You might want to take a hunt a little later on. It's just miserable here. Got about 10 inches of powder snow and it's coooold. Talking a high of -2 tomorrow and Friday night a low of -19. What the heck, come July we'll be complaining it's to hot.

Mike

Old Post 01-15-2009 12:10 AM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
duvall
UKC Forum Member

snow

Hey Mike, it's 15 degrees and snowing sideways, I guess we're done for awile. ~~~~~Jeff~~~~

Old Post 01-15-2009 12:37 AM
duvall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duvall Click here to Send duvall a Private Message Click Here to Email duvall Find more posts by duvall Add duvall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

coold

Jeffy D......

Went out at 4:15 a.m. this morning to start the truck. My thermometer read LLL. Guessed that meant cold. Turned on the weather channel, depending where your at in the area it was -15 to -19. Anyway you shake it, that's brrr. Guess the positive is that with the 8 - 10 inches of snow we have is real powder type. If we can get a few days of warm temps., it won't take long to get rid of it. Take care and keep in touch. Mike

Old Post 01-16-2009 01:57 AM
ORM
UKC Forum Member

hayes jr female???

hey mike or steve, did you guys get stalker bred to that hayes jr. female yet?

Old Post 01-23-2009 01:53 AM
ORM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ORM Click here to Send ORM a Private Message Click Here to Email ORM Find more posts by ORM Add ORM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

stalker

Nope. Got Stalker to Indiana and the female was going out of heat. Wishing my Cowee Creek Candy female would come in. Should be anytime now.

Mike

Old Post 01-24-2009 02:59 PM
ohme
UKC Forum Member

Mike, is the old country coondog at your house now?
Biff has been hunting every night in this crap, i guess he is a little tuffer than me!

i have a Grand Nite female coming in heat soon and she'll need a date with Stalker

Old Post 01-25-2009 08:21 PM
ohme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohme Click here to Send ohme a Private Message Click Here to Email ohme Find more posts by ohme Add ohme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ORM
UKC Forum Member

hey doug its tyson, how the heck ya been? no stalker went back to indiana, but we always meet steve in morris, IL (only an hour form us tops) for breeding purposes im sure we can work something out. is this the yadin river female you were talking about in iowa? No,we havent been huntin in a while weather has been just miserable, ready for spring I no that for sure. Me and kyle got a pair a Trackman pups back in december that will be ready to start this sping cant wait for that. other than that just ready to get something off of stalker. Talk to ya later buddy.

Old Post 01-25-2009 10:01 PM
ORM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ORM Click here to Send ORM a Private Message Click Here to Email ORM Find more posts by ORM Add ORM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohme
UKC Forum Member

hey tyson, sure been a tuff winter for hunting pups! the female is the yadkin river one

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=238607

check out this ped, i got a female from this cross. she sure would cross good with old stalker!

good luck with the trackman pups and i'll see ya in the spring

Old Post 01-25-2009 10:14 PM
ohme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohme Click here to Send ohme a Private Message Click Here to Email ohme Find more posts by ohme Add ohme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Doug

Buddy, it's been a looong winter here. Not even Feb. yet.

That ped. you posted has just a little House blood in it. Looks pretty darn good.

Have a female of my own here that should be in heat anytime. Check her about every day.

If all goes accordingly, we're planning on running another ad on Stalker in March. We are also planning on attending Walker Days in Kentucky come April.

Whenever the weather breaks, lets go tree one.

As for Biff......I've always been concerned for that fella!

Mike

Old Post 01-26-2009 12:31 AM
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Hey, Mike Tyson,Kyle you guys staying warm in this weather? Hannah has been layed up every since i was down to hunt with you guys. Remember i said i was going to bring her along, the next day i checked on her and her leg was all swelled up. She had infection and they had to cut it open under her front leg to drain the puss off. I was worried about her for a bit, but shes getting better now. She had a gash in her shoulder about 2"x2" corner tear the best part is i dont have a clue how or when she did it We hunted her a couple of nites earlier and i cant believe out of 3 of us we didnt see blood or her limping or something Well take care Roger

Old Post 01-26-2009 12:50 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Roger

We still have quite a bit of snow. They are predicting mid 30's by the weekend. That will seem like a heat wave. Sort of sounds like Hannah may have gotten into a barb wire fence. Good thing you caught it, infections can be tough on a dog. Our Candy female is in heat, finally. Hope to get her bred next week. When the weather finally breaks, we can go tree one. Mike

Old Post 01-28-2009 05:08 PM
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

Yeah that shure sounds good im ready i know that! Enough with the snow and cold already. I just checked Hannahs wound and its went from a hole the size of a baseball to a large half dollar now so shes on the mend we had to leave that wound open so she could heal from the inside out if they would have stiched it shut it would have just filled back up with puss again. hope she comes in heat soon im looking forward to some little Stalkers. catch you later Roger

Old Post 01-29-2009 12:16 AM
behrends_91
UKC Forum Member

hey mike, get your female bred to stalker yet?

Old Post 02-05-2009 05:28 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Pups on the way

Here are some pups on the way...

-----------------AKC WLD. CH. DL. GRNT. CH. Mack's Little Joe
----------NT. CH. House's Bruno
-----------------NT. CH. Spring River Dixie
-------UKC WLD. CH. GRNT. CH. SH CH. Jimmy D's Handsome Hank
-----------------DL. GR. CH. Houses's Lipper
----------Ray's Shoestring
-----------------NT. CH. Ray's Holly
-----DL. GR. CH. House's Night Stalker
-----------------Hurler's Neosho River Rambler
----------GRNT. CH. Backwoods Stroker
-----------------Hammons' Forgehill Tiny
-------GRNT. CH. Heath's Backwoods Windy
-----------------NT. CH. Yadkin River Crowder
----------Heath's Crowding Kelly
-----------------Heath's Treeing Queen

**PUPS**

-----------------CH. GRNT. CH. Rock River Sackett Jr.
----------CH. GRNT. CH. Cowee Creek Clint
-----------------NT. CH. Dolly's Stylish Queen
-------NT. CH. GRCH. Cowee Creek Cletus
-----------------DL. GR. CH. House's Lipper
----------NT. CH. Lipper's Stylish Queen
-----------------NT. CH. Stylish Dolly
-----Cowee Creek Candy
-----------------GRNT. CH. Yadkin Tar Rattler
----------GRNT. CH. Nocturnal Nailor
-----------------DL. GR. CH. Lockdown Lassie
-------NT. CH. Nate's Nocturnal Fever
-----------------GRNT. CH. Charley Creek Mac
----------GRNT. CH. Charley Creek Locktite Sara
-----------------NT. CH. Charley Creek Queen

Last edited by mikemccomber on 03-15-2009 at 11:44 PM

Old Post 02-10-2009 01:01 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Cowee Creek Candy has now been bred to Stalker. Here is a picture of Candy.

Old Post 03-15-2009 11:47 PM