UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > american cooner dec 08 issue
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

american cooner dec 08 issue

could anyone post a picture of dec 08 issue, page 69 on here so i could see it.

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2008 03:32 PM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MikeO
UKC Forum Member

house's night stalker ad it's in a good spot, right in the middle of john wicks section.

And the pup 'pr' Owen's Rock River Ace...

Mike Owen owner/handler. hunting in style (WALKER STYLE)

Old Post 12-03-2008 06:01 PM
MikeO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MikeO Click here to Send MikeO a Private Message Click Here to Email MikeO Find more posts by MikeO Add MikeO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keith Hodge
UKC Forum Member

Here you go.

Old Post 12-03-2008 06:37 PM
Keith Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Hodge Click here to Send Keith Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email Keith Hodge Find more posts by Keith Hodge Add Keith Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tennjed9
UKC Forum Member

I like the looks of that ad. Saw it in the Cooner and it caught my eye!

Old Post 12-03-2008 06:43 PM
tennjed9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tennjed9 Click here to Send tennjed9 a Private Message Find more posts by tennjed9 Add tennjed9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

I drew him in an RQE earlier this year with Mike's younger son handling him and Mike guiding. From what I saw, he's a very nice dog, and I don't say that too often after a cast. Nice bawl mouth on track. Easy to call locate. Accurate. Trees the coon, with or without the other dogs. Just very solid in all departments, from what I saw.

Old Post 12-03-2008 07:20 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paul harris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

thanks alot I had owned him from a pup to a few years old and a guy called and said the picture looked real good. Looks like everyone is pleased with him and that always makes a trainer/owner feel good. Thanks again for posting the picture for me. Great picture.

PAnitehunter@aol.com

Last edited by paul harris on 12-03-2008 at 09:03 PM

Old Post 12-03-2008 08:59 PM
paul harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for paul harris Click here to Send paul harris a Private Message Click Here to Email paul harris Find more posts by paul harris Add paul harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wobbles
UKC Forum Member

Could someone give me the address to the mag?Thanks.

Old Post 12-03-2008 09:44 PM
wobbles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wobbles Click here to Send wobbles a Private Message Click Here to Email wobbles Find more posts by wobbles Add wobbles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Keith Hodge
UKC Forum Member

Wobbles

They have aweb site with subscription info.Do a web search.

Old Post 12-03-2008 10:37 PM
Keith Hodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Hodge Click here to Send Keith Hodge a Private Message Click Here to Email Keith Hodge Find more posts by Keith Hodge Add Keith Hodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wobbles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I got it.

Old Post 12-04-2008 09:06 PM
wobbles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wobbles Click here to Send wobbles a Private Message Click Here to Email wobbles Find more posts by wobbles Add wobbles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Night Stalker

We'd like to say thanks for the interest concerning Stalker. We got started in this line of hounds MANY years ago and are still with it today. We have had the privilege of having several above average Treeing Walkers in our kennels. To name a few: Grand Nite Champion Houses Cruze, World Champion Mack's Little Joe, World Champion Handsome Hank, Grand Nite Champion Mack's Screaming Lwayer, and a half brother to Stalker, Dual Champion Handsome Tom Tom. Our good friend in Ohio, T. Bates winning the World Hunt with his Chuck female. Tom has also hunted many of the Joe House stud dogs through the years. Jeffy D. has hunted House bred hounds for years and is always winning a hunt somewhere. As for Stalker, we do like him.
If not, he would not be here. Last but not least, our THANKS to Joe House. Anytime through the years we had a question or problem concerning hounds, we could just pick-up the phone and Joe would help us out. Thanks to ALL of you.

Old Post 12-05-2008 01:56 AM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Champion House's Cruze

Last edited by mikemccomber on 06-10-2009 at 12:42 AM

Old Post 12-05-2008 02:01 AM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

World Champion Mack's Little Joe

Last edited by mikemccomber on 06-10-2009 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 12-05-2008 02:03 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

World Champion Handsome Hank

Last edited by mikemccomber on 06-10-2009 at 12:42 AM

Old Post 12-05-2008 02:04 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Champion Mack's Screaming Lawyer

Last edited by mikemccomber on 06-10-2009 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 12-05-2008 02:08 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Dual Champion Handsome Tom Tom

Last edited by mikemccomber on 06-10-2009 at 12:44 AM

Old Post 12-05-2008 02:10 AM
K-Dubb
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

Mike,
Very nice add, I love the house bred hounds
The man that taught it all to me had a male and
female off of houses Clint, COONDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he in ILL or IN

Thanks ,
Kent Wells

Kent R. Wells

Old Post 12-05-2008 05:21 AM
K-Dubb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K-Dubb Click here to Send K-Dubb a Private Message Click Here to Email K-Dubb Find more posts by K-Dubb Add K-Dubb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkertalk
Banned

heavy house blood

is hard to beat joe house bread some good ones

Old Post 12-05-2008 06:01 AM
walkertalk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkertalk Click here to Send walkertalk a Private Message Click Here to Email walkertalk Find more posts by walkertalk Add walkertalk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff123
UKC Forum Member

night stalker

I have a 16 month old pup that has him as a sire and he is awsome fast and very acuret what a hound

Old Post 12-05-2008 11:27 AM
jeff123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff123 Click here to Send jeff123 a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff123 Find more posts by jeff123 Add jeff123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

I OWN A 5YR OLD DUAL GRAND OUT OF HIM.WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE LIKE HER AND BOY SHE SURE CAN REPRODUCE A COONDOG

Old Post 12-05-2008 07:03 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesmoore
UKC Forum Member

where I can get one of these pups

I would like to have one of these pups. Anyone know anyone who might have a female. Perfer it to be just winged.
call 317-946-1820

Old Post 12-05-2008 07:40 PM
jamesmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesmoore Click here to Send jamesmoore a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesmoore Find more posts by jamesmoore Add jamesmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff mullenax
UKC Forum Member

I'm posting these pics of the Gunner pup out of Stalker for Jeff123. I'm the breeder of this pup & I can say this. Gunner is double House & double Neosho River & is one of the best young hounds I have had the pleasure to hunt with. Mike you have something there in Stalker & the best of luck with him, for what it's worth I would breed to him agian in a heartbeat he reproduces my kind of coondog. Sorry the one pic is a cell ph. pic

Opening night in N.Y. if you have ever hunted in N.Y. you know what it takes to tree a coon here.

Old Post 12-05-2008 10:54 PM
cliff mullenax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff mullenax Click here to Send cliff mullenax a Private Message Find more posts by cliff mullenax Add cliff mullenax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff123
UKC Forum Member

night stalker

thanks for posting pics cliff I forgot to say in my last post that GUNNER has the loudest mouth that I have ever herd in a hound

Old Post 12-06-2008 12:19 AM
jeff123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff123 Click here to Send jeff123 a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff123 Find more posts by jeff123 Add jeff123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

I just saw the ad on stalker in the american cooner and have to say that I believe this hound could be a great asset to most breeding programs. I have hunted these House bred dogs for 25 years and they are still what I liike in a dog. Mike McComber and Steve Conger are friends of mine. They are first class men who know what it takes to have a top hound. Good luck with Stalker.---------Tom Bates

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 12-06-2008 01:09 AM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ORM
UKC Forum Member

the stalker dog...

I have had the opportunity to hunt with stalker a couple of times. If you want to really see a dog burn a track then drill a tree and end up with a coon a good majority of the time or get deep in a hurry and still tree the heck out of coon then go hunt with this hound and im willing to bet you will like what you see.

Old Post 12-06-2008 05:03 AM
ORM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ORM Click here to Send ORM a Private Message Click Here to Email ORM Find more posts by ORM Add ORM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

Kent,

Stalker will be going to Steves in Portage Indiana pretty soon. Steve has a Nt. Ch. Swamp bred female that is due in anytime.

Thanks,
Mike

Old Post 12-06-2008 02:33 PM