UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > A+ Stud – High “X” Spec
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

I'm surely proud to have one on the end of my leash..... And I would like to give a BIG thanks for what you do for us and TEAM HIGH'X'SPEC...
If anyone needs a reference on a pup out of Spec feel free to call or text anytime (478)484-8712

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2016 11:59 PM
Allen Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Wilson Click here to Send Allen Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Wilson Find more posts by Allen Wilson Add Allen Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Winner X

A pup off the HIGH X SPEC and DOLLY cross went a little over a mile standing on the river bank, and trouble hearing him, to get it done last night. If you like big gears don't let HIGH X SPEC pass by.

Old Post 11-13-2016 06:42 PM
James Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Wilson Click here to Send James Wilson a Private Message Find more posts by James Wilson Add James Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cwaters
UKC Forum Member

Where exactly are y'all located.. I'd like to come see Spec or some of his pups if y'all have time to hunt one night. I'm in Savannah GA are

Old Post 11-26-2016 11:09 PM
Cwaters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cwaters Click here to Send Cwaters a Private Message Click Here to Email Cwaters Find more posts by Cwaters Add Cwaters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC

We're in Dublin GA, and you're more then welcome to see him or his pups.
Give me a call sometime and will set it up. James Wilson 4782907036

Old Post 11-27-2016 12:31 AM
James Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Wilson Click here to Send James Wilson a Private Message Find more posts by James Wilson Add James Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

The oldest pups are right at two now and everyone is treeing coons on there own. We are going to start hitting the hunts real hard with them. So be checking prohound and maybe will have are picture took. Thanks for all the interest in spec and his pups, some more will available shortly.

Old Post 12-19-2016 02:44 PM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

High'X'Ray owned and handled by Brian Rivers from Mobile,Alabama. Sitting with his results from last nights hunt, looks like a really good night! I would to give a big Thank you Brian for what your doing for Team High'X' Spec, keep em pumping bud!

Old Post 12-30-2016 11:12 PM
Allen Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Wilson Click here to Send Allen Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Wilson Find more posts by Allen Wilson Add Allen Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

High X Ray

Brain tells me that ray can tree them coons fast then any dog he's ever owned. Very excited for their future. That picture really does make me happy. Don't pass HIGH X SPEC by for your next stud section. Brain River from Moblie Alabama, is a believer in TEAM HIGH X SPEC!!!!!!

Old Post 01-02-2017 03:08 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

High Dollar Hank

He's off the HIGH X SPE and HIGH DOLLAR CHIC cross
Went on a hunt with him Tuesday night, he runs coon to catch him. And man did he. Caught him on the ground. Track driving, big mouth, and more then enough heart. If these are traits your looking for, don't pass HIGH X SPEC by.
Will be day viewing two of spec pups this weekend in a added hunt. They treeing coon and ready to go.

Old Post 01-12-2017 12:53 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

went to the added hunt this weekend. Looked real good treed and coon out the gate and give it all back. LOL!! Shot a hole in the dark and got treed in a huge ever green oak and couldn't find the coon. I really like my pup and had a blast huntin him. all HIGH X SPEC pups have a bright future cause they have all and even more then it takes to win big.
TEAM HIGH X SPEC

Old Post 01-17-2017 02:51 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I went out with two pups off HIGH X SPEC the other night. Drops pups together, pups split, and each had coons. Shot coons and we're back at the truck 35 mins later. Good night
I've got several names down, for guys wanting pups off HIGH X SPEC. Sales of pups shouldn't be a problem.
Call James Wilson to set up a hunt or hunt with the pups 4782907036

Old Post 02-08-2017 01:16 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Brain Rivers of Alabama pickup up a three place and the st Judd hunt two weeks ago, keepum rolling. Pups are proving to be winners.

Old Post 02-28-2017 02:31 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Winner X

This is my personal pup off the HIGH X SPEC & HIGH DOLLAR CHIC. Carried him last night, cut him by himself and he shot in thier about 300 yds got stroke and treed around 600 yds. With the coon and he makes it look so easy.
Call me for any help James Wilson 4782907036

Old Post 03-21-2017 01:35 PM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

REPRODUCER...

Can't go wrong with Spec over your female, He's putting some really nice pups on the ground... I hunt one myself and wouldn't take a gold nugget for him. I will show him any night, come on down to Georgia and see a couple of them go I promise you will like what you see. Thanks for looking and if we can help feel free to call or text James Wilson (478)290-7036, or Allen Wilson (478)484-8712...

Old Post 03-22-2017 01:53 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC

I love my pup don't pass HIgh X SPEC by he's pups are unreal

Old Post 04-10-2017 02:53 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

HIGH X SPEC

I love my pup don't pass HIgh X SPEC by he's pups are unreal

Old Post 04-10-2017 02:53 AM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Direct Grandson to Xjr., Direct Grandson to Rat Attack... Really nice coondogs close in his pedigree... These guys in my opinion reflected the Walker breed in a really good way, and Spec has them really close up in his pedigree, and carries it thru to his pups. Haven't really hit the hunts with our personal pups really hard but the few we did hit was on good positions to win just tuff luck. Others have done some winning... High'X'Spec Jr. Owned and handled by Rodney Marcus, recieved his ticket to the AKC tour, he's qualified to hunt in the AKC world,and also won and been a few PKC cast that he looked really good in, High'X'Ray owned and handled by Brian Rivers not totally sure what all hes done but he's won his fair share too. Congratulations to you fellows and thanks for all you do for Team High'X'Spec, keep em Rollin....

Old Post 05-01-2017 12:49 AM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Congrates to Brian Rivers and Ronnie Davis for getting High'X'Ray in the semi-finals of the Deep South Classic in La. Good job!! And thank y'all for what y'all are doing for Team High'X'Spec... Keep him Rollin...

Old Post 05-08-2017 12:15 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

High X Ray

Congrats on winning 4 cast at the B&T days last week. Tree in coons every night! HIGH X SPEC pups are winners.

Old Post 05-29-2017 01:53 PM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys keep him Rollin....

Old Post 06-25-2017 05:07 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups are really showing well

Old Post 08-06-2017 03:51 AM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups coming

We bread a real nice mojo mason female yesterday. If anyone would be interested in a pup call me at 4782907036 and I'll introduce you to the female owner. I'm not sure if they will be any left they go pretty fast, but I'll keep everyone posted .

Old Post 08-25-2017 03:52 PM
Allen Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Should be some really nice pups out the mason daughter...

Old Post 09-21-2017 11:33 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

If they going to be like the rest, they will be dandys.
Brain Rivers has HIGH X RAY at the super states this week. Good luck to them and I'm sure you'll be just fine. A true dream come true. A pup I raised and started is up their treeing coon at that level. Thank you to every member of TEAM HIGH X SPEC

Old Post 09-26-2017 09:40 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Mr Jarvis Marchants from hazelhurst GA, will be having pup at the end of October off his mason female. Congrats to him. Talking with him, he said they should be around one more to be booked. I’ll try to keep everyone posted.

Old Post 10-10-2017 07:28 PM
James Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Puppys

The mason female had five big and beautiful pups. I thank four pups are sold and only one left. If interested give me a call at James Wilson 4782907036 and I’ll get you In touch with Mr Jarvis, he owns th female. Thank you

Old Post 11-20-2017 06:04 PM