UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grch Ntch Nailor’s Nocturnal Kid
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Grch Ntch Nailor’s Nocturnal Kid

On Aug 3, my Nailor semen male (Nocturnal Hawk) died after breeding a female. I was devastated considering I had searched for a dog like that and had bought 3 real nice females to start my kennel. I thought I would never have an opportunity to own another one like him. Well that night a person reached out to me and offered just that...a second chance. For no other reason than God had a plan.

I am proud to announce that I am offering the following direct son of Nocturnal Nailor at stud. He is out of the second to last litter from Nailor.

---------------GRNITECH YADKIN TAR RATTLER

----------GRNITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR

---------------GRNITECH GRCH LOCKDOWN LASSIE

------NITECH GRCH NAILOR’S NOCTURNAL KID

---------------GRNTCH GRCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN

----------GRNITECH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY AGILE

---------------WLDNTCH GRNITECH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY QUICK

He is currently in Louisiana at Jerrod Douglas’s house beside the famous Insane X to breed a couple of his females. He will be there for about another 3-4 weeks and then come home to North Texas. As the temperatures cool down and barring another tragedy we will finish Kid to a GRNT. Those three more wins doesn’t define this blood line, his ancestors do.

He will be a 2019 Super Stakes Sire and a UKC Performance Sire

The stud fee will be $300.

I want to thank all involved in making this happen for me again and especially Jerrod Douglas.

Thanks

For breeding you can call me at 808-753-9790

Tim

Last edited by Tim Green on 09-06-2018 at 07:41 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2018 03:16 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Louise Clark
UKC Forum Member

Tim,

Excited to see you back in the coondog world!

Congrats on Kid and I can't wait to see what kind of dogs he will produce!

Old Post 08-10-2018 06:12 AM
Louise Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Louise Clark Click here to Send Louise Clark a Private Message Find more posts by Louise Clark Add Louise Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Louise! I am so glad you got a Kid pup already.

Old Post 08-12-2018 01:57 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Louise Clark
UKC Forum Member

He sure is a smart and good acting pup, I have high expectations for him!

Thank you Tim!

Old Post 08-12-2018 02:50 AM
Louise Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Louise Clark Click here to Send Louise Clark a Private Message Find more posts by Louise Clark Add Louise Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michaelpotter
UKC Forum Member

So he isn’t a dual grand like they have been advertising?

Potters Screaming Snickers (Allout Toro Creek Chief x Potters Screaming Candy Cane)

Old Post 08-13-2018 12:53 AM
michaelpotter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaelpotter Click here to Send michaelpotter a Private Message Find more posts by michaelpotter Add michaelpotter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

He is a NTCH with 2 wins to grand. I cannot speak to how he was promoted in the past. I drove 13 hours one way to get him because I wanted another dog directly out of Nailor. I verified his wins with UKC and this is what they told me, he has 2 Wins to Grand. We will do our best to finish him as I have some real nice bred females to breed to him that are dual grands and I know that is important to people and helps selling puppies. In my kennel, this dog and all dogs will be advertised as they are. I will not make excuses for them. I believe in what he can reproduce, but time will tell. He is actually getting hunted where I had Hawk for the next couple weeks because they had more hunts....he probably won’t finish there, and I will hunt him here in Texas and Oklahoma.

Thanks for your question and giving me an opportunity to answer it. I knew people would ask, and so did I.

Tim

Old Post 08-13-2018 01:33 AM
michaelpotter
UKC Forum Member

Loved the Nailor bred dogs had a few was just wondering thanks for the answer

Potters Screaming Snickers (Allout Toro Creek Chief x Potters Screaming Candy Cane)

Old Post 08-13-2018 02:03 AM
michaelpotter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michaelpotter Click here to Send michaelpotter a Private Message Find more posts by michaelpotter Add michaelpotter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Mike,

I am super excited about producing some nice pups. I was devastated when Hawk died for no reason, and now a second chance. If I can help in your breeding somewhere, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Tim

Old Post 08-13-2018 02:07 AM
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Just picked up a pup out of him great looking and acting pup.

Old Post 09-01-2018 07:26 PM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Good deal. We hope to have Kid finished to Grnt by Jan.

Old Post 09-01-2018 09:54 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Kid is now home in North Texas. For breeding contact me at 808-753-9790

Thanks

Tim Green

Old Post 09-18-2018 11:01 PM
jerrod douglas
UKC Forum Member

THIS DOG IS SOMETHING SPECIAL. HE IS A BIG NAILOR DOG WITH AS GOOD OF LOOKS ON A DOG AS YOU WILL EVER SEE.

WHAT PUPS THAT ARE OFF OF HIM I AM HEARING EXCEPTIONAL THINGS! PUPS THAT GO HUNTING AND GET TREED AND STAY PUT WITH BIG NAILOR MOUTHS!

STUDY HIS PEDIGREE BOTTOM TO THE TOP AND YOU WILL FIND NOTHING BUT COONDOGS THAT REPRODUCE COONDOGS!

HERE YOU GO WITH THE OLD BLOOD FELLAS!

THERE WAS ALOT OF THOUGHT, EFFORTS AND $$$$$$$$ PUT INTO THIS CROSS AND IT IS PAYING OFF FOR SURE!

TAKE ADVANTAGE WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU WONT FIND ANYMORE OF THIS BLOOD. ONCE HES GONE THATS IT!

I BELIEVE IN IT SO MUCH I HAVE A FEMALE BRED TO HIM NOW AND THE BAR IS RAISED HIGH.

I'VE HEARD VERY GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIS HUNTING ABILITIES ALSO, SUPER STRIKE DOG THAT USES HIS MOUTH WELL, INDEPENDENT, DEEP AND LONELY TYPE. HARD TO BEAT KIND!

JERROD DOUGLAS
318-229-2880

SUPER STAKE CHAMPION GRNITECH SERIAL COONER (GRNITECH INSANE "X" / GRNITECH GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY)

GRNITECH CH REBA MC ENTIRE {REEZEN / GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE} LITTERMATE TO 2018 UKC AND AKC WLDNITECH GRNITECH GRAYS RACK EM WILLY

Old Post 09-24-2018 10:22 PM
jerrod douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod douglas Click here to Send jerrod douglas a Private Message Find more posts by jerrod douglas Add jerrod douglas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

The interest in Kid has been overwhelming. I guess the biggest reason is there aren’t many places to get this old blood. This is as close to the legendary Nocturnal Nailor as you can get. If you look back through the pedigrees of all the big name dogs, you will find Nailor in “most” of them and there is a reason. He produced winners, 3,774 pups with $401,925 in pup earnings. Kid’s bottom side is full of winners that produce winners. Kid’s mom is out of Trackman and a WLDNTCH and no surprise, Trackman is a descendent of Nailor. I get calls everyday either by people telling me how much they like their kid pup and how natural and smart acting they are or people looking for a young dog. If you are considering breeding a female soon, I encourage you to think about breeding to Kid. This blood will not be around forever. He is throwing tree dogs, with good mouths, and not to mention the looks. Give me a call and become part of Nailor Nation!

.................GRNITECH YADKIN TAR RATTLER
..........GRNITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
..................GRNITECH GRCH LOCKDOWN LASSIE
.......GRCH NTCH NAILOR’S NOCTURNAL KID
..................GRNTCH GRCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
...........GRNITECH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY AGILE
...................WLDNTCH GRNITECH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY QUICK

For breeding text or call Tim Green 808-753-9790

STUD Fee: $300

Old Post 09-29-2018 05:07 PM