UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > Who has the best reputation of Semen Collection, Storage and AI breeding out there?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Who has the best reputation of Semen Collection, Storage and AI breeding out there?

I have my semen stored at Nevergone and I am thinking of moving it so it can be used easily, instead of shipping it from place to place.

Who has the best reputation and is affordable?

Thanks for reading and responding, John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2019 09:20 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Kurtz
UKC Forum Member

Semen

Symbioun Vet Clinic, Abilene Kansas. Canine reproduction is about all they do, in my opinion nobody else is even close. Abilene Ks is the heart of the greyhound racing business in the world, and the vast majority of greyhound litters are conceived frozen semen surgical AI. The amount of females they have bred is incredible. The greyhound industry is struggling and Symbioun has branched out to other breeds also, primarily labs, shorthairs, and bulldogs. If you're a young veterinarian that wants to get into canine AI this is where you try to go. 785-263-3221 is the number, and you can Google search Symbioun Vet Clinic. If Abilene Ks is too far for you call them anyway and see if they can recommend a vet closer to you that has spent some time interning there.

Old Post 09-26-2019 12:39 AM
Randy Kurtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kurtz Click here to Send Randy Kurtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kurtz Find more posts by Randy Kurtz Add Randy Kurtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Kansas is a long way

from here, I was thinking in Va, IN, IL, Michigan, WV, or Ohio

Old Post 09-26-2019 06:10 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I hear Doc Hutcherson in Cleveland area

Old Post 09-27-2019 04:36 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

Animal Clinic Northview about 20 miles west of Cleveland. Go to their website has all kinds of information and phone number.

Old Post 09-27-2019 05:08 PM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

In Ky.

Hands down the best I have worked with is Peewee Valley veterinary.

Services and Forms
Canine Reproduction Services
Pre Breeding Evaluation
OFA Certification
PennHip Certification
Genetic Testing and Counseling
Progesterone Testing and Timing – FAST Results
Semen Collection and Evaluations
Frozen Semen Processing and Storage
Fresh Chilled and Frozen Semen shipments
Vaginal Insemination, Transcervical Insemination (TCI) and Surgical Insemination
Pregnancy Management
Pregnancy Confirmation and Litter size
Caesarian Sections and Difficult Birth Management
Neonatal and Pediatric care

Pewee Valley Veterinary Center
307 La Grange Road
Pewee Valley, KY 40056

Phone: (502) 241-8834
Fax: (502) 241-4030

502-477-1614
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster II {Deceased 12 years old}
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
Nt.Ch.Ch.Pr'All Night Brush BusterV{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
And littermate sister to BusterII
Nt.Ch.All Night Delusion[4 hunts with 3 1st places]{Deceased}
There is nothing better than knowing you have a pressure tree dog

Old Post 10-01-2019 10:37 AM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I called the folks in Ohio and the folks in Ky. Both are very nice, one place charges a lot for the storage. Thank John

Old Post 10-01-2019 04:58 PM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if you are moving to have better access or because Mr Bitzel has left us, However his Wife is just as good as Dean was she watched and learned from the best. Im not 100% sure on if they will continue the business or not but if she does I will leave mine at nevergone if she chooses to not do it then well Ill be looking for a reputable storage facility as well.

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 10-07-2019 12:34 PM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote