UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

1ST LITTER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:02 AM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

2ND LITTER

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:06 AM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Found this bat on the kitchen floor this morning. Looks like the cat was hunting.

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:15 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PIX!

CUTE lil Piggies! They always looks so HAPPY! Poor lil bat. Hope the kitty is up to date on the rabies shots!

Ok... off for the nights, have a great one! Heather

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:17 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Good morning gang 66 and looks to be clear out.
Rob glad your feeling better. Hopefully youll be up and moving soon. Were still planing on coming up to the hunt. If kathy cant get off I just mite throw English Bob in the truck and head up. But pretty sure she'll get off.
John the piggies look yummy. Lol I went and got led lights for all of my collars been told that they would help on scaring them off. I did notice the first night I used them i had them on blink the hounds seemed not to hunt very well at all. The second night I put them on the soild burn and it didn't bother them. Kinda strange I thought.
Heather hope bobs back feeling better. I no how he felt. I threw about 2500 square bails yesterday.
Mike sorry I didn't get to call last night, had to take the kids to town to buy more school supplies. How's the puppies doing?
Corky I'm going to haft bring the red dog and my daughter down so you can help her out some. I'm no show guy. Lol I figure your the man.
Where has shannon been? Molly must have feel out of bed.
Vabluegal how have you'll been? Had to take Sammie and Luke out to deerfield the other night and show them guys some real blue power. Poor luke was wooped when we got to the tree but she never missed a bet. Been hunting her pretty hard with ally and rock.

Prayers to all and have a great Wednesday!!

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 08-21-2013 11:55 AM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Good morning everyone !!
Shawn .. You're so funny .. Molly's still I'm bed !! Lol lol ..
You have a happy day !!!

Rob I'm so very glad you're doing well . I told mom to put you on the church prayer list to ! And mr. Mccombs . Eat ALL you want !!! keep us posted !!

Vablue .. You keep Shawn in line ok !!! I'm trying !! It may take 2 of us !!

John .. Love the piggies !!! Lindz would LOVE to be at your house !!!!
And I would be on the floor if I saw that old bat !

I loved seeing the mountain Sunday !! I could look at them all day !! Ill post a picture of all the food that was delivered at our table at the Dillard house !! The kids and I had a wonderful time !!

Corky .. You have a good day !!! Kiss the boss and be sweet to her ..lol .. I'd love to have some of her home made pie !!!!!!

Everyone remember you're all blessed !!! Be happy and have wonderful day !!!

SHOW CH ' Rays Moonlight Anna's Dream.. MOLLY
FCH CH' PR' Ray's Moonlight Anna's Dream..MOLLY
"Pr" Hannah Ruth's saving angel .... Roo

My heart WILL FOREVER BELONG to my Blueticks..

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:07 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

The Dillard house .. Jonathan and his family showed up about 2 hours later .. He had to work over that night ..

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:21 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Khloe at the gorge !! History at this wonderful place

Old Post 08-21-2013 12:22 PM
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Good morning everyone.
Feeling some better. leg is stiff. tired of crutches.
Shannon
Thanks alot.
John
nice pigs.
Shawn
hoping you get to come up. yotes, we have them two. I use lights, not sure if it helps. I have heard bells work.

talk more later.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:04 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Morn'n

Nice pork chops JS

Shan, what did the rest of the crowd eat?

corn crop is coming in

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:11 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

James
I could use some of that corn.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:19 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

GOODMORNING
78 SUNNY
ROB
GLAD YOU FEELING BETTER
JOHN
NICE GANG OF PORK CHOPS
SHANNON
NICE PIC . LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD GOOD TIME
HOW IS PORK CHOPS DOING
SHAWN
ANYTIME
JAMES
DONT GET IN THE CORN TO HEAVY

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 08-21-2013 04:48 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well Link is in trouble again he may be in the pokie ROOKIE

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-21-2013 07:11 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Bond what you do to link now? I no he's going to tell us you had something to do with it. lol

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 08-21-2013 08:53 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

MAN RULES

Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his fellow partygoers.

Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

It is ok for a man to cry under the following circumstances:
a. When a heroic dog dies to save it's master
b. The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her blouse
c. After wrecking your boss' Ferrari
d. One hour, 12 minutes, 37 seconds into The Crying Game

Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

Acceptable excuse for not helping a friend move: Your legs have been severed in a freak threshing accident.

If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.

The amount of time you have to wait for a guy who's running late is 5 minutes. Maximum.

Complaining about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden. Gripe at will if the temperature is unsuitable.

No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. (in fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional).

When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may always ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.

It is permissible to quaff a fruity chick drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach....and it's delivered by a topless supermodel...and it's free.

Friends don't let friends wear Speedos. Ever. Issue closed.

If a man's zipper is down, that's his problem---you didn't see nothin'.

Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a buffalo wing clean.

You must offer heartfelt and public condolences over the death of a girlfriend's cat, even if it was you who secretly set it on fire and threw it into a ceiling fan.

Never join your girlfriend or wife in dissing a buddy of yours, except if she's withholding sex pending your response.

Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.

You cannot rat out a coworker who shows up at work with a massive hangover. You may however, hide the aspirin, smear his chair with limburger cheese, turn the brightness dial all the way down so he thinks his monitor is broken, and have him paged over the loudspeaker every seven minutes.

Finally...Always split aces and eights. No arguments!

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:25 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

An very old man and a young woman, who had never met before, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, the two retired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 a.m., he leans over and gently wakes the woman saying, "I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the cupboard to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replies. "Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!!" he exclaims.

"Good," she replies. "Get your own ****ed blanket!"

After a moment of silence, he farted.

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:29 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A constant statement was heard by the neighbors who feared the man the most. "When I die I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

They believed he practiced black magic and was responsible for missing cats and dogs, and strange sounds at all hours. He was feared and enjoyed the respect it garnished.

He died abruptly under strange circumstances and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while her neighbors approached in a group to ask these questions: Are you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? that this man who practiced black magic and stated when he died he would dig his way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?

The wife put down her drink and said..."let the old basturd dig. I had him buried upside down."

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:31 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Father O'Grady was saying his good-byes to the parishioners after his Sunday morning service as he always does when Mary Clancey came up to him in tears.
"What's bothering you, dear?" asked Farther O'Grady.

"Oh, father, I've got terrible news." Replied Mary. "My husband passed away last night."

"Oh, Mary!" said the good father. "That's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"

"Yes...," Mary replied sheepishly.

"Well?"

"He said, 'Please, Mary, put down the gun.'"

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:33 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

A gynecologist who had lost interest in his medical practice decided to change careers and enrolled in auto mechanic school.

He performed well in the course but was still shocked when he got an off-the-chart 200 on his final exam. He asked the instructor to explain the grade.

"I gave you 50 points for taking the engine apart correctly," the teacher said, "50 points for putting it back together correctly -- and an extra 100 points for doing it all through the muffler."

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:34 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

The Wednesday-night church service coincided with the last day of hunting season. Our pastor asked who had bagged a deer. No one raised a hand. Puzzled, the pastor said, "I don't get it. Last Sunday many of you said you were were unable to make service because of hunting season. I had the whole congregation pray for your deer." One hunter groaned, "Well, it worked. They're all safe

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:36 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

While sports fishing off the Florida coast, a tourist capsized his boat. He could swim, but his fear of alligators kept him clinging to the overturned craft. Spotting an old beachcomber standing on the shore, the tourist shouted, "are there any gators around here?!"

"Naw," the man hollered back, "Ain't been any for years!"

Feeling safe, the tourist started swimming toward the shore. As he got closer to shore he shouted to the guy again "What did you do to get rid of the gators?"

"We didn't do nothin'," the beachcomber said. "The sharks got 'em all."

Old Post 08-21-2013 09:43 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc6mDaTISrE

Old Post 08-21-2013 10:10 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but
I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'
I'm like...Helloooooo?
It's only 25 cents!!!!"

Old Post 08-21-2013 10:19 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Shawn all I can say it involves house cats land owners chain link fences yards and the law and I was not there does anyone know what cat therapy cost ?

James thanks some good looking corn

Shannon is that possum in the bowl

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-22-2013 12:42 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Hi Everyone!

LOL on the jokes!

That feast looks amazing Shannon! Family looks great of course... they look SO much like YOU! Khloe is a DOLL!

Speaking of coon... Bob saw a lil baby in the tack room for the first time in ages. He caught it scrambling up to "safety" in the loft... When he looked again a bit later... it was peeking out of the eaves...
Speaking of YOTES... 11 am today... the local yotes made a ruckus! They suddenly did the crazy pup yipping... for a few minutes then silence... Our dawgs ignored it??? wierd... lol....
It was warm today. Bit hot even...but I'll take every day like this. I spent hours... 2 1/2 to be exact... pruning and ripping out bramble roses etc... I"m a mess... lol... It felt good to do something out there!
Have a Great night everyone!! HappyHunting, Heather

Old Post 08-22-2013 12:49 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote