UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dredd Heads...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Dredd Heads...

any folks out there got any dogs off judge dredd?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2020 12:18 AM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

All our stuff goes back to Electric Shock his full littermate brother. Mafia was a direct son and Shack a grandson.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-21-2020 12:33 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
All our stuff goes back to Electric Shock his full littermate brother. Mafia was a direct son and Shack a grandson.

Man thats crazy...never heard of that dog...id like to of seen him hunt...wonder how similar he was to dredd..

Old Post 03-21-2020 12:38 AM
FLYbyNIGHT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FLYbyNIGHT Click here to Send FLYbyNIGHT a Private Message Find more posts by FLYbyNIGHT Add FLYbyNIGHT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

I got outta huntin right about when he had a litter off dredd x hardwood lot lizard...

Wish i got a pup off that cross

Old Post 03-21-2020 12:49 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by FLYbyNIGHT
Man thats crazy...never heard of that dog...id like to of seen him hunt...wonder how similar he was to dredd..

Shock was better track dog. They were both out of the Harry x Big Water Oak Mable cross.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 03-21-2020 at 02:09 AM

Old Post 03-21-2020 01:56 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Better track dog.

Hard to believe....but sure possible...

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:01 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Shock died pretty young around 5 yrs old I believe from heart worms he didn't have alot of pups on the ground. Mafia was UKC #1 reproducer when we quit breeding him a few years ago. He died in January at 13 and had right at 30% of titled of offspring.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:13 AM
REHazek
UKC Forum Member

I had a female who’s mother was a littermate to judge dredd

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:34 AM
REHazek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REHazek Click here to Send REHazek a Private Message Click Here to Email REHazek Find more posts by REHazek Add REHazek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Yeah that is young...

I pleasure hunted with dredd for a couple years...he was a hell of coondog...he could smoke a hot track but really shined with them cold tracks....and he was a super loud hard treein hound... And had a hatred for a coon that was somethin to see..

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:36 AM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

That shack dog still alive?

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:37 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Yes he's alive and well.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:45 AM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to add that the Shack dog is producing coon dogs!

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:57 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
Just wanted to add that the Shack dog is producing coon dogs!

Man thats cool....sure would like to see some pups he puts on the ground...

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:41 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

If you have Facebook friend Dalton Cummings and ask to join the Team Mafia group.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:56 AM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If you have Facebook friend Dalton Cummings and ask to join the Team Mafia group.

Lol i have never face booked in my life..im kinda behind in the times...not very good with all this technology stuff..

Like say...i got out of coon hunting a good while back...ive been lookin to get back into it..

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:04 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by FLYbyNIGHT
Lol i have never face booked in my life..im kinda behind in the times...not very good with all this technology stuff..

Like say...i got out of coon hunting a good while back...ive been lookin to get back into it..

Me neither why the son does it. There is some out of him out east and if you ever come this way call the number below.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:20 AM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Me neither why the son does it. There is some out of him out east and if you ever come this way call the number below.

Thanks bud...i will sure consider it.

Old Post 03-21-2020 12:42 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

FLYbyNIGHT in my opinion you did not miss a thing.

I had two Grand Night Females from different litters. They were sisters from different litters and both were 4 generation Grand Nites. I had nothing to do with the breeding of them. On paper it was impressive. I had nothing to do with training them. Grand Night from 4 gen pedigree was impressive. I spent a good some of money for these two females to breed to my Wipeout Blaze dog.
My standards would not allow that to happen. One was 30% accurate on her best night. The other was closer to 50%. Both far below my expectations. I spent $8,000 to get them and spent the cost of two 22 shells to get rid of them.

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:14 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
FLYbyNIGHT in my opinion you did not miss a thing.

I had two Grand Night Females from different litters. They were sisters from different litters and both were 4 generation Grand Nites. I had nothing to do with the breeding of them. On paper it was impressive. I had nothing to do with training them. Grand Night from 4 gen pedigree was impressive. I spent a good some of money for these two females to breed to my Wipeout Blaze dog.
My standards would not allow that to happen. One was 30% accurate on her best night. The other was closer to 50%. Both far below my expectations. I spent $8,000 to get them and spent the cost of two 22 shells to get rid of them.

Wow thats crazy... I know both dredd and lot were coondogs cuz ive been in the woods with both...

But that proves good bloodlines have nothin to do with ability

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:29 PM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with an old preacher that had some country coondogs..called them meat dogs.. But off some random local hounds bred together

But them jokers were sho nuff coondogs....if they hooked a tree they had the meat..

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:36 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I had a half brother to Dredd that was out of Stylish Harry many years ago. One of my all time favorites and had ability to spare.

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:49 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I had a half brother to Dredd that was out of Stylish Harry many years ago. One of my all time favorites and had ability to spare.

Mable x stylish harry??

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:00 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

No not Mable. I can't remember her name. But my dog Boss was a track driving fool that had the meat down here in these swamps. He had one problem and that was the only reason I was able to get him. We would not take any fang pressure on the tree. He would pack it in and go find another coon. That was many years ago and he still won his share of hunts. I have had my heart broken my him many times. He would leave the pack behind. Get treed and many times on the way to the tree we would here another dog run by headed to cover him. Then we would hear the other dog blowing at him and he would be either over two or three trees on a slick or gone completely. Nothing more heartbreaking than have a dog with ability to tree the coon but not have the ability to stick around for the points.
Lots of cruel things happen in the world of coon hounds. But the Joy of what's the next one going to be like keeps us going.

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:40 PM
FLYbyNIGHT
UKC Forum Member

quote:
No not Mable. I can't remember her name. But my dog Boss was a track driving fool that had the meat down here in these swamps. He had one problem and that was the only reason I was able to get him. We would not take any fang pressure on the tree. He would pack it in and go find another coon. That was many years ago and he still won his share of hunts. I have had my heart broken my him many times. He would leave the pack behind. Get treed and many times on the way to the tree we would here another dog run by headed to cover him. Then we would hear the other dog blowing at him and he would be either over two or three trees on a slick or gone completely. Nothing more heartbreaking than have a dog with ability to tree the coon but not have the ability to stick around for the points.
Lots of cruel things happen in the world of coon hounds. But the Joy of what's the next one going to be like keeps us going.

Soo if you hunted him solo he would do just fine??

Soo other dogs would face bark and he couldnt ever hold pressure?

Sounds like he would have been one hell of a pleasure hunter...

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:49 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

He did good enough in the hunts to make silver champ and grand night. Yes he was a gool pleasure hound also. He came from texas and I hunted him form Fl to Il.

Old Post 03-21-2020 06:44 PM