UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 4 year old male off Insane Cain
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
runemdown
UKC Forum Member

4 year old male off Insane Cain

4 year old male off Cain on the top side and Miami River big D is his grandad on the bottom. Decent mouth, goes hunting good, seems to have a good handle. I’ve seen him look good and I’ve seen him look terrible. Haven’t been able to get him hunted up right since I’ve had him due to breaking my ankle. Probably look real good in thicker coons. Was going to keep him and hunt him once I got better but he aint what I thought he was and the doctor bills are piling up. Nothing to hide no reason in trying to lie to sell a dog. All the trial you want with money in my hand. Taking a loss, 600$. 828-284-7858.... Burnsville NC

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2020 06:22 PM
runemdown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runemdown Click here to Send runemdown a Private Message Click Here to Email runemdown Find more posts by runemdown Add runemdown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runemdown
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-21-2020 07:01 PM
runemdown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runemdown Click here to Send runemdown a Private Message Click Here to Email runemdown Find more posts by runemdown Add runemdown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
runemdown
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-27-2020 08:10 PM