UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Joe Hermsmeier celebration of life
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SHEPLER
UKC Forum Member

Joe Hermsmeier celebration of life

There will be a celebration of life for Joe next Wednesday at 2 pm at the Swanton ,auditorium in Swanton, NE Joe's family requested that any coon hunting friends that could come show up
They said there would be plenty of food so bring your appetite.
Has anyone posted on UKC board yet ? Judy asked me about that again today please include or add the celebration date and time as well.I can view but not post

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2020 01:39 AM
SHEPLER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHEPLER Click here to Send SHEPLER a Private Message Click Here to Email SHEPLER Find more posts by SHEPLER Add SHEPLER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman2
UKC Forum Member

please try to attend if you can .I will not be able to attend as I have cardiologist appointment Wednesday. Joe was Master of hounds and bench show judge for many years. He did a lot for Nebraska and kansas clubs always had a smile and a story to tell he will be missed

Old Post 06-22-2020 12:04 PM
Freeman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman2 Click here to Send Freeman2 a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman2 Add Freeman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetick58
UKC Forum Member

Joe

I would like an address to send a card as I also wont make it.Thanks David Godsey

Old Post 06-23-2020 02:24 AM
bluetick58 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetick58 Click here to Send bluetick58 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetick58 Find more posts by bluetick58 Add bluetick58 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote