UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Update on registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cambria
New UKC Forum Member

Update on registration

I completed an online registration in July (cc was charged on 7/31/2020 and acceptance email received same day). I received an email querying my dogs name on 8/26/2020, I responded the same day. I’ve heard nothing since, despite emailing several times to ask for an update. I appreciate times are difficult and things are taking longer but am just wondering what the status is. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:20 PM
Cambria is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cambria Click here to Send Cambria a Private Message Find more posts by Cambria Add Cambria to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Good morning, this is Laura, responding on Russell's behalf while he's out of the office.

So we can look into this for you, please provide your name and address as they appear on the application. Also, please provide the online litter number.

Old Post 11-09-2020 01:48 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cambria
New UKC Forum Member

Registration enquiry

Hi Laura, thanks for responding, I’ll pm my name and address, but I don’t have a litter number. This is a single registration for an adult dog also registered with AKC.

Thanks

Old Post 11-09-2020 03:19 PM
Cambria is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cambria Click here to Send Cambria a Private Message Find more posts by Cambria Add Cambria to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Thank you for this information. I'll look for your PM.

Old Post 11-10-2020 03:22 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cambria
New UKC Forum Member

Hi Russell, I just got a pm from Laura saying my registration was processed yesterday and I should be getting paperwork in the mail shortly, so hopefully we’re all set. Thanks so much

Old Post 11-10-2020 04:16 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome.

Old Post 11-11-2020 01:58 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome.

Old Post 11-11-2020 01:58 PM