UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 2 Walker females (White River/Nance)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mathman
UKC Forum Member

2 Walker females (White River/Nance)

Female 1: Just turned 3. Hasn't been hunted much at all. When taken, she was going the distance from truck to tree. She had even split treed from old dog and held. Very good looking, blanketback female. Nice mouth that is mostly chop. She's out of White River King Boone and White River Ester. I bought her from Trent Gordon. He told me that he had put a shot of "White Cloud" blood in there that had been appealing to some of the big game hunters. I know nothing about big game hounds, but she's athletic and gamey and will probably take to bear, cats, whatever.

Female 2: She's 8 months old and should be a real track dog. Ready to start now. I owned her mother and she could really move a track (directly out of Wessel's Wild Card and a Fred/Hayes female) . The pups sire is owned by Donnie Clem and was out of a Son of old Coma and a double Hayes female. The female hasn't been messed with much. Looks like she came straight out of the 80's. Pretty black head, very houndy, big pretty bawl mouth. I like her. She was shown 1 coon about a month ago and went crazy over it.

I'll take $150 for either female or I will take $200 for the pair, which is considerably less than I gave for just one of them. Nothing at all wrong with them, other than they are owned by a man with 4 kids that has too many irons in the fire. I'm in Scottsburg, IN. Phone 812-820-8194

Last edited by Mathman on 05-23-2018 at 10:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2018 10:49 PM
Mathman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mathman Click here to Send Mathman a Private Message Click Here to Email Mathman Find more posts by Mathman Add Mathman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote