UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Same cross?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Same cross?

What is the highest number of times you have made the same cross or have heard of someone making the same cross? 3,4,5 times...more??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2018 06:29 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I made the Lobo/Sassy Cross several times as well as the Lobo/Shadow cross and the Pride/Ruby cross at least 5 times.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone

But Looking To The Future...
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride
Ch.Swampmusic Miss Mary
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic HoneyBee
Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-24-2018 07:46 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

Dennis was the cross as good every time as it was the first time ? Im a believer in making the same cross multiple times but i hear people all the time say they aren't.

Old Post 05-24-2018 09:36 PM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Same direction

That's the same direction I was gonna go to. I have to believe it's hard to really know with pups going to different people. Obviously though if a person makes a cross five times it consistently producing some game catchers with some quality traits!

Old Post 05-24-2018 09:51 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeremiah roller
UKC Forum Member

The power pack x easy cross was made 8 times i think and i know most of them turned out to be the right kind !

Old Post 05-24-2018 10:02 PM
jeremiah roller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeremiah roller Click here to Send jeremiah roller a Private Message Click Here to Email jeremiah roller Find more posts by jeremiah roller Add jeremiah roller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

The Dixie X Chico mating was done 8 times. The last litter was as good as the first.

Old Post 05-24-2018 10:37 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ralph Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
The Dixie X Chico mating was done 8 times. The last litter was as good as the first.
I was gonna comment on this about that cross but I couldn’t remember how many times you and Dad made it lol

Old Post 05-25-2018 12:04 AM
Ralph Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ralph Williams Click here to Send Ralph Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Ralph Williams Find more posts by Ralph Williams Add Ralph Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jeremiah roller
Dennis was the cross as good every time as it was the first time ? Im a believer in making the same cross multiple times but i hear people all the time say they aren't.

Yes, every time I made the cross I had great results with them

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone

But Looking To The Future...
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride
Ch.Swampmusic Miss Mary
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic HoneyBee
Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 05-25-2018 12:22 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Pack X Easy 9 times now. Going for 10

Old Post 05-25-2018 03:23 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote