UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > just been me and jam.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

just been me and jam.

jams been trying his best to keep irritating me but were keeping after it. LOL. anyone hunting a pup out of jammer X peanut? been wondering how other littermates are fairing???

heres one from tonight.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:40 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Jammer X Peanut

I'm working on mine now. He's been sitting in the pin most of the summer waiting on fall, but I've had him out about 5-6 times in the last two weeks. He has treed 1 on his own and beat Slowpoke to the tree on another. So far I've been impressed with him, very natural starter. In fact he has looked good enough that I'm going to keep pushing him instead of waiting till kill season. I will post some pictures tonite of him.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-16-2014 03:37 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Is this the Peanut that Omer had/has? How is she bred?

Old Post 09-16-2014 04:41 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

yes it is doug, I don't have any idea off top of my head. don't really care either, I jumped at chance for this pup beings ran loose at daves.

keep me posted slowpoke. can compare how dumb the dogs are. LOL.

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:28 PM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Nice!

Good thi ng you like your "dumb" dawgs

happyhunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:34 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Where's Omer? I think she a litter mate to high Lucy dog. I hunted Lucy for awhile and she's a nice dog. Omer said, I believe, that Peanut was more suited for competition. Must be off his old Tree Jarn' Logan male.

Old Post 09-16-2014 06:55 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug A
Where's Omer? I think she a litter mate to high Lucy dog. I hunted Lucy for awhile and she's a nice dog. Omer said, I believe, that Peanut was more suited for competition. Must be off his old Tree Jarn' Logan male.

Yep, same hounds. I'd have to look at Hitmans pedigree, but I know they are out of Logan. Ralph Wellers GrNtCh Queen and Jr's Barney male are litter mates to them. I've hunted with them all but Queen. Omer is around, he goes by "berger" on here. I also hunted Lucy and Peanut for a while, love both them dogs. Been lucky enuff to have a pup out of Lucy and two out of Peanut. Omer is a heck of a guy, and very knowledgable B&T man. Sure he will chime in if he see's this thread.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-16-2014 09:01 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mnb&t

keep me posted slowpoke. can compare how dumb the dogs are. LOL.

Sure will Matt. I'll get them pictures up when the wife gets home, wish I had taken a few last night of him on the tree.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-16-2014 09:06 PM
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Hitman.

08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 09-18-2014 02:34 AM