UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

grnite ch grsh ch pkc ch buck fork dollar dollar is 60 lbs of all coon dog 2012 2013 super stake sire ukc perf sire dollar has a loud bawl mouth on track chop mouth tree dog he will have a coon better than 80 percent of the time i have pups 6mos old already running and treeing out of him. i will show dollar to any one thats interested in breeding just about any night. he gets hunted 2or three nights a week. his pups have big mouths and start early. fee is 200 i think that is fair. walker breed will be a lot better if you would hunt what you breed to first. 606 344 3410.

See Dollar Bill 3 Month old Pup here on You Tube Video....Click Link to Play! http://youtu.be/5OoJ_AfueeU

Last edited by bowling on 01-28-2014 at 01:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 03:00 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

You guys need to ck this bark male out!!!!! We as hunters need to start breeding to better the breed and not to try to make $$$$$ !!! And dollar is a good place to start!

Old Post 08-27-2012 07:56 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

A REAL COON TREEING STUD DOG RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-27-2012 10:56 PM
LASTER TODD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LASTER TODD Click here to Send LASTER TODD a Private Message Click Here to Email LASTER TODD Find more posts by LASTER TODD Add LASTER TODD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

I have a bark female and out of queen x on the bottom I am going to cross her on either repete,Seth waltrops hounds are jiggs and then would like to cross a daughter off her and whatever back on dollar!!! Also have an interest in a nice homerxswamp female actually she won the grand American 2 years ago and I'm also going to try to talk them boys in to crossing bird on dollar aswell! This dog has it all looks,pedigree and ability! Are if before I get one bred if somebody breeds a good wipeout female or and homer swamp bred female to dollar I would be interested in a female just let me know !

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:20 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Wonder what a half bro half sister cross would put out! Might be world beaters,might be knuckleheads but I would lean towards more of the world beater hounds just don't know ! What you think mr Herman?

Old Post 08-28-2012 12:22 AM
walkerman97
UKC Forum Member

;;

i owned a full litter mate female to dollar for 2 and half years she was the best all around coondog ive ever walked to had the whole package always had the coon tree lay ups feed tracks any kind good luck with him i got a friend named jack up in livingston tenn with a direct banjo female he said he might breed to dollar hope he does ive had a witch doctor female off his female ceder creek bonnie and she started easy really run a track like to see banjo doubled up with a shot of bark theyed be right i think dollars dam was straight off banjo also gona give jack a call see if he still gona breed her shes kansas storm on her bottom a track driving machine too

Last edited by walkerman97 on 08-28-2012 at 06:21 AM

Old Post 08-28-2012 06:17 AM
walkerman97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman97 Click here to Send walkerman97 a Private Message Visit walkerman97's homepage! Find more posts by walkerman97 Add walkerman97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

getting good reports on dollars pups already running and treeing before 6 mos old. got a couple nice females lined up for breeding.

Old Post 08-31-2012 02:34 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

GUYS I HAVE A 3MTH OLD FEMALE PUP OUT OF DOLLAR, AND SHE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST PUP I HAVE EVER OWNED. GREAT STUD HERE !!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-02-2012 01:09 AM
LASTER TODD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LASTER TODD Click here to Send LASTER TODD a Private Message Click Here to Email LASTER TODD Find more posts by LASTER TODD Add LASTER TODD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

HERMAN, HOOK ME UP FOR ANOTHER FEMALE OUT OF THAT CROSS!! THANKS

Old Post 09-02-2012 02:45 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

btt top for a heck of a coondog and pretty good owner as well.

will post some pics of my dollar and dixie male pup soon.

team dollar...old school...full throttle,no bottle. getcha sum

Old Post 09-06-2012 03:10 AM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

BTT FOR A NO REVERSE HUNTING, TRACK DRIVING COON DOG.

Old Post 09-06-2012 04:38 AM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

DOLLAR RAISE.....GET BACK UP THERE

Old Post 09-07-2012 03:54 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

get back up there

Old Post 09-08-2012 11:03 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

all the way back up to the top

Last edited by iforce on 09-09-2012 at 08:38 AM

Old Post 09-09-2012 08:21 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

sam kirkland just bred his late nite lucille female to dollar today she is a super nice looking coon dog she is out of nailors southern country rock this should be a nice cross. sam is a nice guy he knows what a coon dog is.

Old Post 09-09-2012 11:36 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

glad to see some more pups coming out of dollar, be bringin dixie back this spring.

Old Post 09-10-2012 04:00 AM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

I took our "Late Nite Lucille" female up to London Ky. yesterday and bred her to " Dollar". I have been busy the past few days researching stud dogs and trying to decide which stud I wanted my next pup to be out of. Lucille is direct out of Gr.NT.CH. Nailors Southern Country Rock. Her dam is our old "High Stakes Kelly" female that we also have here. Kelly is direct out of Gr.NT.CH.Rock River Stone.Lucille is 2 years old and was born here at our kennels.Lucille has been hunted in 4 hunts and does have wins. I hunted Lucille at this years Grand American and won my cast and placed in the top 25. I was very impressed with seeing Dollar in person. He looks a lot better than the pics. show.I love the accuracy and tracking ability of the Skuna River dogs.Lucille is also very accurate and is a big loud female that likes to get by herself.Lucille is tight mouth on track like a lot of Nailor dogs.Lucille is a big hunter and will get thru the country.I am excited about this cross.Herman is a real good guy to have dealings with and I highly recommend that any one with a real good female consider Dollar when it comes time to breed her.A lot of people want to breed to what is selling hot at the time and don,t try to breed to improve their dogs. I made this breeding to raise me a couple pups to hunt.I have a couple of linebred Skuna River pups that I bought from different breeders to hunt this fall.The Skuna River line is one of the most balanced Walker strains there is. They have good tracking ability, accuracy, Good tree dogs and hunt hard.That is the type dog I want to hunt. Dollar is known to be one of the best Skuna River bred dogs in the country. He is also one of the best looking stud dogs out there.Now I will have to sit back and wait to see if everything went all right. Hopefully next fall I will have a pair of young dogs out of this mating to hunt. Thanks again Herman for letting me breed Lucille to Dollar and for giving me the chance to improve upon the dogs we have in our kennel.

Last edited by sam kirkland on 09-10-2012 at 12:48 PM

Old Post 09-10-2012 12:45 PM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

getting good reports on my dollars money maker pup less than 6 mos old running and treeing with old dog treed a few first' would like to thank chris pennington for taking the time to start him he has hunted old dollar many nights he knows what to expect from his pups. chris is i super nice guy that knows what a dog is. talked to several different men they told me if chris didn't get a pup started or trained it could not be started. dollar will get to enjoy retirement when the time comes with his old hunting buddy. hopefully that will be several years and many pups down the road. again thanks chris.

Old Post 09-10-2012 06:16 PM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

When someone breeds a nice Skuna River bred female to Dollar let me know. I would be interested in buying a linebred pup out of him.I presently have two nice young dogs that are linebred Skuna River in my kennel.The only way to preserve the good old blood for the future will be to keep a few good linebred dogs off the strain to use for seed stock. I plan to buy a few linebred pups along to start here in the mountains and then keep the very best of them for my breeding program.

Old Post 09-11-2012 03:39 PM
sam kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam kirkland Click here to Send sam kirkland a Private Message Click Here to Email sam kirkland Find more posts by sam kirkland Add sam kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Congrats joe on that female man I think that would be an amazing cross. Doubt that there would be any for sale out of that cross. Me and dollar will definitely be up your way in a while can't wait to take a hunt you and your hounds. Thanks and god bless herman

Old Post 09-11-2012 10:45 PM
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

SKUNA RIVER SASSY---DOLLAR FEMALE PUP

Old Post 09-12-2012 12:56 AM
sam kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Nice pup Mr. Todd. Hope Lucille has some that look like that.

Old Post 09-12-2012 07:18 PM
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

Hey Herman this is Chris over here in clay county. We got a two night hunt here next weekend. We have two new valley creek led lights. A 21 volt 7 led belt light and a 3 led cap light. It's a Ukc hunt, so u get a win and the top four cast winners hunt it off for a new light each night. We would like for u to come over. Anyone u know who comp hunts tell them about it. We will ave a grnt cast also. 8 each night at big creek fire department. We are trying to build a really good club that the hunters of southeastern ky will be proud to be members of.
Hope to see u there,
Free youth bench show Saturday, if u got a kid or family member bring them over. They all get a trophy

Home of
2011 UKC Ky State Champion
Ntch Bowlings hardwood izzy belle
Pr' Bowlings hickory nut Hannah
Pr' Extreme Smoking Harry

Old Post 09-14-2012 11:34 PM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Hollin
UKC Forum Member

coon dog

yes i hope we have good luck she old she got some pups on ground out stroker doing good and all so out of crocket thay are nice dogs ill let you no how it goes thanks herman

Old Post 09-18-2012 03:21 AM
Brian Hollin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Hollin Click here to Send Brian Hollin a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Hollin Find more posts by Brian Hollin Add Brian Hollin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

will be breeding a nt ch female saturday nice female will be booking pups shortly. best looking dog i have seen in a long time plus she trees coons on a regular basis grand daughter of clint on top nailor and sackett junior on bottom.

Old Post 09-18-2012 08:30 PM