UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ok Tar you win. Tell me about Tar Naiior.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Ok Tar you win. Tell me about Tar Naiior.

Think he is out of nailor and lipper female.

Think he threw a dog named Outlaw that might have produced some decent pups.

My partner in crime has me interested in a young dog out of outlaw and a sister to cables little money.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 04-18-2019 at 02:01 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2019 01:48 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I heard of him Bruce but don’t know the dog. On paper the cross your talking about should work. Put the full pedigree of the young dog where I can study it.

Tar

Old Post 04-18-2019 01:44 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Dont have the pedigree yet. The check is in the mail. If it dont bounce. We should get a dog and pedigree to check out.

Old Post 04-18-2019 01:58 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Shouldn't you check out the pedigree before you buy the dog? Or do you buy the dog and then check out the pedigree?

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Richard you make a good point. But the facts are we really just getting him to tree a few coon. My partner likes to hit a few large hunts a year and just be respectable there. Just having a chance while enjoying yourself works for us. Then also if one we have trained here is doing something me and corey can tag along and give it a go. They said he has coon and was not mean. That was enough for me. Lol

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 04-18-2019 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like your partner would make a good Redbone man.

Old Post 04-18-2019 02:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gerald mullis
UKC Forum Member

Think your talking about dog named Haystack I bred a grnite female to him his last litter there are a couple doing good

Old Post 04-20-2019 12:50 PM
gerald mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gerald mullis Click here to Send gerald mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email gerald mullis Find more posts by gerald mullis Add gerald mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ok Tar you win. Tell me about Tar Naiior.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Think he is out of nailor and lipper female.

Think he threw a dog named Outlaw that might have produced some decent pups.

My partner in crime has me interested in a young dog out of outlaw and a sister to cables little money.
[/QUOTE

Todd Armes in Ky. had him I believe,if that is the same dog,he was bred to a daughter off Rank,several times and threw some big winners!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 04-20-2019 05:09 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

White River Tar Nailor.

Old Post 04-20-2019 05:37 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Hunted him a few times, get deep with a coon, good mouth, not real hard tree dog, didnt hear much out of him on ground. Be by his self most time.

Old Post 04-23-2019 02:15 AM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

If it’s the dog I’m thinking of he’s a decent dog. Don’t know how he will react going from where he is to where you are but he’s a coon treer

Old Post 04-23-2019 05:48 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote