UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > mr.moe?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chayes
UKC Forum Member

mr.moe?

I was wondering how the mr.moe pups are doing? Hows their mouths are they independent an do they seem to have a lot of drive an are they bawl mouth on the ground or chop?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2014 03:58 AM
chayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chayes Click here to Send chayes a Private Message Find more posts by chayes Add chayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Check out Moe's page in the stud ads. Ricky has some stats posted on Moe that will open anyones eyes. His pups have done real well in the other KC. You don't see a Moe pup for sale very often for a reason. Numbers don't lie.

quote:
Originally posted by RRILEY
The competition season has come to a close and Moe's reproducing resume is unmatched and is as impressive as it comes!

Moe still remains in the top 10 of both Spring and Fall 1 year old Super Stake Sire divisions. Moe had pups place in the Semi Finals of both Spring and Fall 1 year old Super Stakes and Moe also had the highest scoring pup of the Spring Baby Stakes.

Moe is the ONLY stud in the country, bar none that can boast this resume of 1 year old hounds. This is a FACT!! The most impressive part of all of this is that Moe doesn't have anywhere near the number of pups to work with achieving these accomplishments as a reproducer as the big name studs we all know and constantly hear about. These pups are Moe's oldest pups!

We feel Moe and his pups have a very bright future ahead. We have now moved Moe back up to Pleasant Hill, Il to try to get more centrally located for those wanting to breed.

Last edited by Levi Hawk on 10-25-2014 at 03:21 AM

Old Post 10-25-2014 03:19 AM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chayes
UKC Forum Member

mr.moe

I agree his pups are winning !.I just wonder how their mouths are an if they are bawl or chop on ground an how they hunt

Old Post 10-26-2014 10:31 PM
chayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chayes Click here to Send chayes a Private Message Find more posts by chayes Add chayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chayes
UKC Forum Member

moe

Would like to see pictures an videos of mr. Moe's pups

Old Post 10-30-2014 05:47 PM
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

This is the litter I had. There are more pictures and videos on his stud page. On the last page there's a 4 MONTH old getting it done. http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...p;pagenumber=11
I know Moe pups are known to be alone and with the meat. They seem to be early starters as well. I kicked around a lot of stud dogs before doing my homework on Moe. He is a balanced dog that is dominant in the stud pin to say the least.

Old Post 10-31-2014 12:12 AM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Mr Hayes, I have a ton of videos on my phone of pups treeing off of Moe ranging anywhere from 3 months old up until his oldest pups now 2 years old. Most all of his pups have a bawl or squall mouth with a good chop on the tree. He has thrown a few bawl/chop mouth tree dogs as well as a few chop/squall mouth track dogs. Just depending on what the female carries on her side. The only cross so far that had chop mouth track dogs was off a Harry female that was also chop mouth herself. My photobucket isn't allowing me to upload videos right now for some reason but if you give me your number I will be more than happy to text some to you. Thanks again for your interest in Moe, it's hard to argue with his pups stats that he's not one of the absolute best studs in the country!

Old Post 11-03-2014 03:43 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWHITE
UKC Forum Member

HOW DID JACK TURN OUT LAST I HEARD YOU HAD HIM STARTED GOOD.

Old Post 11-10-2014 01:22 AM
DWHITE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWHITE Click here to Send DWHITE a Private Message Click Here to Email DWHITE Find more posts by DWHITE Add DWHITE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I don't know about the Jack pup, we never had him. I sure would like to know how he is doing though. That litter has been a really really good cross. I know of atleast 4 pups off that litter that have been winning for a while now. Who did you sell him to?

Old Post 11-12-2014 03:17 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWHITE
UKC Forum Member

JACK PUP

SORRY ABOUT THAT RICK. I SEEN THE POST SAID HAYES I DIDNT LOOK ANY FARTHER.WRONG GUY I SOLD HIM TO BROCK HAYSE AROUND DECATUR IL I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIND HIS NUMBER. LAST I KNEW HE WAS ABOUT READY TO HIT THE HUNTS.

Old Post 11-13-2014 05:04 AM
DWHITE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWHITE Click here to Send DWHITE a Private Message Click Here to Email DWHITE Find more posts by DWHITE Add DWHITE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Received this video yesterday. 14 week old pup off Moe and my female.

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:05 AM