UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Clifton River Rock
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Clifton River Rock

Just saw on Facebook where Timothy Tillman from Rogers, Arkansas has bred a female using Clifton River Rock semen.

I'm glad to see a cross finally made with Clifton River Rock and wish Mr. Tillman the best of luck with his cross.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2014 04:45 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Hope all goes well.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 10-03-2014 07:14 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

yea he is crossing him on

a littermate sister to his Obama dog who is out of his old Dual grand champion Spring Creek Fred with 17 year old semen.

should be some kind of spring creek rock bred blood on the ground. Hope it takes.

I have a 4 month old pup out of widow maker who he is breeding the semen to and he is going to be a "freak".

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 10-03-2014 08:07 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

3 1/2 months old......treed....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/7663924@N06/15131512435/

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 10-03-2014 08:11 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

this makes him a 1/2 brother to

these pups when they hit the ground.

Glad to see this Rock Blood finally hitting the ground.

Old Post 10-03-2014 08:12 PM
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

Im looking forward to this litter myself. I plan on being right there when they are born.

Old Post 10-24-2014 03:25 AM
iivydriff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iivydriff Click here to Send iivydriff a Private Message Click Here to Email iivydriff Find more posts by iivydriff Add iivydriff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Wish tjem the best of luck, but i never would have bred her by vaginaly implanted her. I think this is the way it was done. Pellet form yes but not straws.
Lets hope it works.would love to see it happen.

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic

Old Post 10-25-2014 08:50 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave 84
UKC Forum Member

I wish he would get my papers for my pup its been 3 months!! very agervating

Old Post 10-25-2014 09:53 PM
Dave 84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave 84 Click here to Send Dave 84 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave 84 Find more posts by Dave 84 Add Dave 84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Bowers
Wish tjem the best of luck, but i never would have bred her by vaginaly implanted her. I think this is the way it was done. Pellet form yes but not straws.
Lets hope it works.would love to see it happen.

I'm almost 100% positive she was surgically implanted with Rock semen. He took her to All Pets Medical Center in Altus, Oklahoma which is the best in the business in this part of the country.

I took Dr. O'Hanlon a nine year old English female in April to breed with some of my Bruiser semen. She was surgically implanted and gave birth to eleven live puppies which was the largest litter she had ever had. All Pets is the same facility trusted with 95% of the Stylish Harry crosses. Dr. O'Hanlon told me when I was there that they hadn't missed a coonhound conception in fourteen months and that was from a twelve year old female where the owner was trying to get one more pup out of the old female.

I like the chances of this being a successful adventure especially knowing the past success of All Pets Medical Center.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 10-27-2014 06:01 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

yes she was surgically implanted. I went with Tim when he had it done I was there. And from the looks of Widow right now Id say almost for certain she is bred. Im looking forward to this litter.

Old Post 10-29-2014 04:50 PM
iivydriff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iivydriff Click here to Send iivydriff a Private Message Click Here to Email iivydriff Find more posts by iivydriff Add iivydriff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dave 84
I wish he would get my papers for my pup its been 3 months!! very agervating

You will get your papers or he will make it right Ill guarantee you that.

Old Post 10-29-2014 04:55 PM
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

Tim has put a price on Widows litter mate sister she is for sale. if anyone is interested.

Old Post 10-29-2014 04:56 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Clifton River Rock

Not the greatest picture of Rock, but one of the better ones I have found in my old pictures. Back when I advertised him, color advertising was rare so almost all advertisements were black and white. This is a color picture of him treed.

Home of:

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 10-29-2014 10:41 PM
iivydriff
UKC Forum Member

Thats a nice pic of him. How old was Rock in that picture?

Old Post 10-31-2014 06:02 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by iivydriff
yes she was surgically implanted. I went with Tim when he had it done I was there. And from the looks of Widow right now Id say almost for certain she is bred. Im looking forward to this litter.

Do you know if she is bred.Thanks

Old Post 11-20-2014 12:53 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I know they got it done Doug

I Have a pup of of Widow maker the gyp they bred the semen to and if you go look on my kennel ad on the walker stud/kennel board, you can see what she throws. Man he is the real deal for a soon to be 6 month old pup.
Just showed him his first coon a month ago and like any young pup he barked at it pretty good and I turned it loose and he ran it up the first tree and treed a little and wasnt really sure what to do.
I layed a drag with a dead coon yesterday and went back to the pen and turned him loose and drove him to the woods and just took a walk. He hit the trail and ran it all the way to the tree and just exploded on the tree. I shook it out to him and he grabbed it and shook it like a coon killer should. No encouraging and setting him up or anything he just blew it up. Had to drag him all the way back to the 4 wheeler.
I've got videos of him treeing on it.
I would highly suggest anyone to get one of these if they can afford um and and will hunt um.
He is one of the best young prospects I have had on my place and I have some outstanding young dogs over the years.

Old Post 11-20-2014 03:02 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I sent Tim a text and asked him

when will he know something and havent heard back yet. When I do, Ill update you here.

Old Post 11-20-2014 03:04 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

doug...he thinks she is bred...

said it looks like it will be a small litter though.

Old Post 11-20-2014 03:40 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Wish him the best, will be some good one's
Thanks

Old Post 11-20-2014 04:09 AM
purk
UKC Forum Member

pups

Please keep this pod updated if female has pups . Would like to know Thank you

Old Post 11-23-2014 07:48 PM
purk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purk Click here to Send purk a Private Message Click Here to Email purk Find more posts by purk Add purk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Any new's , should know now if she going to have any.
Thanks,

Old Post 12-21-2014 11:55 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

it didnt take

not gonna have pups

bummer...............

Old Post 12-22-2014 12:47 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

What i thought, I hate it for him and sure wish it would have happen.

Old Post 12-22-2014 12:51 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Dang wish it had worked I like seeing these crosses made and watching to see how they turn out I always like the looks of them Spring Creek dogs owned a some had one out of Blackjack one out of Radar and one out of Dummy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-24-2014 03:32 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Dang wish it had worked I like seeing these crosses made and watching to see how they turn out I always like the looks of them Spring Creek dogs owned some had one out of Blackjack one out of Radar and one out of Dummy

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 12-24-2014 03:33 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote