UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone know Sid Stewart of West Liberty Kentucky????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
woolybully
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know Sid Stewart of West Liberty Kentucky????

I'm trying to get in touch with Sid Stewart of West Liberty, Kentucky. I bought a 11 month old pup of his this weekend at the Youth Nationals in Decatur TN and would like to know a little more about the dog if i could. Any help would be great, a phone number would be a great help, Thanks in advance.

Let the dogs talk and the BS walk.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2011 04:05 AM
woolybully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woolybully Click here to Send woolybully a Private Message Click Here to Email woolybully Find more posts by woolybully Add woolybully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

You might try getting hold of Leon Childers, he could help you out. I know Leon and Sid are good buddies. Leons number is in PKC magazine.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 07-25-2011 07:55 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woolybully
UKC Forum Member

THANKS

Thanks, I will try and get in touch with Leon, he may know something about the pup himself being that it is out of Gunsmoke.

Old Post 07-26-2011 06:53 AM
woolybully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for woolybully Click here to Send woolybully a Private Message Click Here to Email woolybully Find more posts by woolybully Add woolybully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE MCAVOY

What female? Sid cell # 606-791-1766

Old Post 07-26-2011 11:43 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
woolybully
UKC Forum Member

Kat

The one he has off Trackman he calls Kat. If you have any info on her I would appreciate it.
Thanks Barry

Old Post 07-26-2011 05:07 PM