UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Breezaks Runnin Rocky x Blue Mercedes pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Breezyoaks Runnin Rocky x Blue Mercedes pups

This in my mind should make some real nice intelligent pups with some extra good tree power.
My Rocky dog is outta Tony Foleys Rattler X Logans Baby Candy.....he is a littermate to Tommy Higgins Gr Nt Drum dog. He is also the best coon treein machine I have ever owned in 35+ yrs of chasin hounds.
The female, (Mercedes), I bought from Jason Stuffelbeam as a pup. Her bloodlines intrigued me to the point I hada have one of the litter and Im glad I did....
She is outta GrNt Rattlers Code Blue Pete x Ntch Etringers Blue Beans.....she opened on the first coon track she was introduced to at 8 months old and has a lot of natural tracking ability not to mention she is a stand on the wood tree dog......

Anyway,,,I will have some of these pups for sale......if interested in this blood let me know via p.m. / on here / or by cell...call or text....
She was bred on 8/29 and the 31st...shud have some pups around the 1st of Nov......

$150.00 males / $175.00 females
males are all sold

thanks........
cell 608 778 2181

Patrick Barrett
Breezy oaks blueticks

13 degrees........had the coon

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 12-26-2014 at 01:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2014 02:19 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Rock Dog...sire

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 10-09-2014 02:25 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

good females in pedigree..

JOHN,
..I believe a few years back you had said in a post that you hunted w a bitch called LAMB'S SPRING CREEK JELL......you had mentioned she was an above avg track female...can you tell me more about this dog...
Thanks...
PBARRETT

Comment from Mr John Carroll below.........

"She was above average in every way, an outstanding female in every department.

If she had ever been hunted in the hunts she had the capability of winning a hunt at any level, and was a pleasure to hunt, a coon dog.

She wasn't short anywhere.

As good a female as ever drew breath."

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 10-24-2014 at 06:18 PM

Old Post 10-09-2014 02:26 AM
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Cross

Pat,
This should be a Great cross! There is a lot of reproducers in their pedigree. Beans is a NITECH independent, fast track dog that was out if a litter of coondogs as well..

Take Care
Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 10-09-2014 03:12 AM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Nice pics! You have a good looking hound.

Old Post 10-09-2014 04:15 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Dam

Stuffy...thanks for the input...they both are coon dogs!

Gary....thanks for the post...rocky is seven years old now and needs to throw a few more litters.....mercedes as well mannered of a dog as I have had here ever.
I noticed that in the Pete dog the way stuffy had him trained. Brains n drive sometimes are hard to get in the same pkg....these two both carry it.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 10-10-2014 at 02:20 AM

Old Post 10-09-2014 10:46 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

ROCKY X Mercedes

Heres a utube video of Rocky on the wood.....

MAH00018.MP4: http://youtu.be/2MMMnHnEJuU

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 10-15-2014 at 02:04 AM

Old Post 10-14-2014 03:22 AM
t higgins
UKC Forum Member

pups wish list

that looks like some sure enough go getters throw dirt in your face get gone coon treeing machines sure would like to have one of them down south, that should produce what it takes to win down here

Old Post 10-14-2014 08:49 PM
t higgins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t higgins Click here to Send t higgins a Private Message Click Here to Email t higgins Visit t higgins's homepage! Find more posts by t higgins Add t higgins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: pups wish list

quote:
Originally posted by t higgins
that looks like some sure enough go getters throw dirt in your face get gone coon treeing machines sure would like to have one of them down south, that should produce what it takes to win down here

Tommy....yeah thats what im thinkin I shud get....guess in a year a fella have a good idea ......alotta nice females in the family tree both sides.

4 of them unofficially spoken for as of today.......
looks like she's packing a bunch of them ..startin to bag up a bit already.
havta get a good pict of her sometime soon

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 10-19-2014 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 10-15-2014 02:16 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

pupsdue Nov 1st

ROCKY UNDER SOME FUR ......

MERCEDES TREED

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-03-2014 at 12:27 AM

Old Post 10-23-2014 11:34 PM
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

Pat, I am betting there is going to be something real special from this cross. If I was not stuck on second shift and working every other weekend I would be knocking your door down for one of those.

It is going to be fun seeing how this cross developes!

Old Post 10-25-2014 01:51 PM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collin098
UKC Forum Member

this is collin been texting you about one but ya ill take one.

Old Post 10-28-2014 08:13 PM
collin098 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collin098 Click here to Send collin098 a Private Message Click Here to Email collin098 Find more posts by collin098 Add collin098 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

comments about the rattler bred dogs.....rocky carries much of the same traits mentio

Carroll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tony foley

This is my .02 cents

I am not caught up about looks but many folks are and Hornet puts a very nice black head on most of his pups

Rattler has been bred to only a handful of top females and many females that do not belong in this class. He has reproduced pups that make outstanding hounds from every cross, i am not concerned when a female is bred if they are going to throw anything that is worth feeding i just do not know if it will be half the litter or the whole litter, and yes he does throw an occasional cull but percentage wise it is amazing.

He throws independence

He throws a very strong desire to hunt

He throws some outstanding track dogs which is why a high percentage of the time when these pups park you are looking at cooneyes

He does throw some classy treedogs, the dam does influence this trait on his pups though.

Most of the ones that make it out of Rat are treeing own coon by 6-7 mos old, they are naturals!, just take them to the woods.

His biggest faults and i challenge any other breeder to post their stud dogs faults.

He will throw some light pups, a large percentage are dark but you will get a light one with a female that holds this trait.

His pups are very treeminded and most have an affection for smiley that needs corrected. i do know of only a couple that has run fast game.

Some are for the serious competition hunter, there is no comeback. I call them "full race" as there is no pleasure in hunting them but if you want to look at a coon when you drive to the woods then you will appreciate this trait.

Good luck and thank you for putting Rat in the same class as Hornet. we appreciate it !

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-05-2014 02:10 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

special

quote:
Originally posted by tony foley
Pat, I am betting there is going to be something real special from this cross. If I was not stuck on second shift and working every other weekend I would be knocking your door down for one of those.

It is going to be fun seeing how this cross developes!

Tony...yes, I'd havta agree that their autta be some nice ones from this cross...
been looking to do something like this for 30+ years and just cudnt pass when she came in heat this last time.
Special thanks to you fellas that have run these bullet/ rat dogs over the years and kept the fire burnin....

Hopefully they will get bought up by guys that get to the timber....shouldnt be too hard to get em going...both parents did it by theirself first time they hit the timber.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 12-19-2014 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 11-07-2014 02:54 AM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Great Cross Pat. Should be some super pups in there. Good luck and keep us posted.

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 11-11-2014 04:19 PM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hawk32
Great Cross Pat. Should be some super pups in there. Good luck and keep us posted.

X2 I aggree!

Old Post 11-12-2014 12:18 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Mandy

I can tell you a little about the bottom side of Mandy. I also think this will produce some nice pups. Good luck with them. Dave

Old Post 11-12-2014 07:34 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

3 weeks old tomorrow

You fellas that like the rattler blood take a good look.
if a couple of fellas can put together a taxi ride to kentucky it only leaves 2 or 3 females to sell. (Males are all spoken for).
at 175 bucks it wont get much more affordable for this type cross...

Thanks...pb

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-21-2014 at 12:16 AM

Old Post 11-20-2014 09:19 PM
Jared wright
UKC Forum Member

Rocky pups

Good looking little suckers!!

Old Post 11-27-2014 02:24 AM
Jared wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared wright Click here to Send Jared wright a Private Message Find more posts by Jared wright Add Jared wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rocky pups

Jared.
thanks..yeah they get nicer by the day...!
Heres a cupl of the white colored females...

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-29-2014 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 11-27-2014 06:55 PM
Jared wright
UKC Forum Member

Patrick if my wife would allow it I would be trying to get one off your hands. Your rock dog is a hell of a tree dog how is Mercedes on track and tree?

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:24 PM
Jared wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared wright Click here to Send Jared wright a Private Message Find more posts by Jared wright Add Jared wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

tree dog

JARED....Rocky has treed like on that video from the 1st coon he treed and has never looked back.
I never had to coax or work much with mercedes to tree either...she will locate w a long bawl chop a cupl times and then roll into a steady chop for a min or so ...then repeat the bawl chop.
I have had dogs sInce the mid 80's and she is naturally as obediant as I have owned around the Kennel. They both arent just hounds , they are SMART. As with some of the better hounds her weakness mite be me....she is still an improving female with every hunt because of limited timber time in the past year....I had to think hard on making this cross because of the timing with coon season but I decided both rocky n I werent gettin any younger so bingo!
Glad ya like the looks of em...I believe they shud make the kinda dog I like to mess with.

Pb

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 11-28-2014 12:18 AM
Jared wright
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Patrick on all the information on Mercedes. I've liked your rock dog since the first time I saw him on youtube probably over a year or too ago. I think there will be some good ones from this this cross good luck to you and for the pups.

Old Post 11-28-2014 11:43 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

females left..4 weeks old

9am and 3pm on this pict are still for sale as of xmas day ,
Am willing to try to help on the transportation if needed .

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 12-26-2014 at 01:34 PM

Old Post 11-30-2014 04:42 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

ole boy treed 3 last nite

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 12-04-2014 at 02:48 AM

Old Post 11-30-2014 01:50 PM