UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Thanks Bluelabelkennels ( Dave Sellers)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bluelabelkennels ( Dave Sellers)

Pup (Sally)

Sally two minutes after I got her home in the Garage trying to get into the dog food. It was dark and rainning Dave so I let her loose in the Garage and she started getting into things just like she had always lived here. I was looking for a pup for my good friend's 9 year old daughter and couldn't find what I wanted and then remembered my good friend Dave Sellers had kept two pups from the Jake litter. So I called him and told him the story and he stepped right up to the plate and sold me one for her. This little girl is a hunter. David I will not forget you helping me when I needed a friend. We will be here if you need anything. I liked that dark female you had. We might should run her up under Ruger.LOL! Thanks again. Big Dog

Last edited by david woofter on 11-24-2014 at 03:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2014 03:09 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad murphy
New UKC Forum Member

I would also like to thank MR.Sellers for the opportunity for my daughter to own such a fine looking well breed pup it will have a fine hunting home. My good friend Dave Woofter you have went out of your way to help me find a pup for my daughter and I want to think you for that

Old Post 11-25-2014 02:44 AM
chad murphy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad murphy Click here to Send chad murphy a Private Message Click Here to Email chad murphy Find more posts by chad murphy Add chad murphy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Chad My wife took your pup for a walk in the woods today and she liked it. I sure hope she makes a good one. Dave

Old Post 11-25-2014 05:54 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Your Welcome

Dave /Chad , Glad to help ,and hope the pup makes us all proud .The whole litter were very outgoing and nice .A big thanks to my granddaughter,as she helps train ,like I hear your daughter does ,Chad. These pups have run loose for most of time since they were born, only getting tied up here of late because they were wondering a little far.This little female would jump in the sled and go over the hill w/the granddaughter,so I believe she'll make friends @ ur place quickly.Good Luck and keep me posted......Dave p.s. If you don't like her or ever decide to let her go ,just let me know.Her dam:Lucy, has been bred twice (1.Steve Morgans Buckeye Blue Classic Rock & 2.Greg Hagermans Smokin Blue Jake.)The rock pups are 13months and 6 out of 8 are coming on(1 is just ready to & haven't got any feedback on the other) .I honestly believe the Jake pups(3months)are going to make some kind of dogs ,too.

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:03 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Emily and Shadow

Emily Murphy and her new pup Shadow. This looks to be a match made in heaven. Emily said she Loved her and that she was awsome. I think the picture tell it all. Chad sure enjoyed you and your family coming up. Come Back any time. Good luck with Shadow Emily. Dave

Old Post 11-28-2014 06:18 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY GIRL and PUP

Dave yaw did a great thing hooking those two up. Happy girl and a happy pup. Good to see the pictures and hear great stories like this. Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 11-28-2014 09:59 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad murphy
New UKC Forum Member

shadow has took right up at her new home thinks again Dave for the pup and the hospitality you and Fran showed me and my family today

Old Post 11-29-2014 12:39 AM
chad murphy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad murphy Click here to Send chad murphy a Private Message Click Here to Email chad murphy Find more posts by chad murphy Add chad murphy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

WAY COOL!

You guys are AWESOME! Look at those two happy youngsters.... What FUN for a lil girl and her pup.... Good Luck in the Future!

HappyHunting, PupTraining etc, Heather and Bob

Old Post 12-01-2014 02:35 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chad

If you wouldn't mind pm me your street address and zipcode for my records.I've got your phone no and city,state.Hope the pup has settled in and been no trouble,her only problem here was wandering over to the neighbors to investigate.lol.Thanks.......Dave

Old Post 12-04-2014 02:31 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote