UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Sell Out!!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jetheridge
UKC Forum Member

Sell Out!!!!

SELLING OUT!!! I have decided to sell out do to lack of time to hunt. I have two 3 yr old Walker gyps and a 5 month old pup sale.

1) Nitech “PR” Pursell’s Lucy (has $72 won in PKC). She is a go till she’s treed type dog that likes to have the meat. Would say she is 70-75% accurate. Squeal/bawl on track with a good locate and a hard chop tree dog. Has had 1 litter of pups that are just now at the age to start. She is not a dead loner but will get to herself and tree her on coons with no problem. 1st and 1st type dog that can flat move a track. Only bad habit I’ve seen is she will tree a possum occasionally. DOB 9/15/16 $3,000 OBO

2) “PR” Skuna River Little Vanna (never been in a competition hunt). She is UKC and PKC registered. Vanna is also a go till she trees type dog. Bawl/chop on track with a good hard chop on the tree. I have seen her give good mouth on the ground and seen her not open but a hand full of times while working the track. She is good about having the meat. I would say 60-70% accurate. She is not a dead loner but when she strikes she will hold all of the pressure in the world and go do her own thing. 2nd-3rd strike dog and 1st-2nd tree dog. Only thing I have seen that I don’t like is she is not a blow through woods dog, she takes her time and covers some ground. DOB 8/20/16 $2500 OBO

3) 5 month old pup out of PCH GRNITECH Wipeout Widow Maker and Tree Talking Trouble. Showed him a caged coon and he showed a lot of interest. $500

If you don’t have the cash in hand or have the time to come get them then please don’t waste my time. These dogs are priced cheap for the caliber they are. I have plenty of references and videos. Located in Linden, Alabama. Call or Text (334) 830-5145

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2020 10:56 PM
Jetheridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jetheridge Click here to Send Jetheridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Jetheridge Find more posts by Jetheridge Add Jetheridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jetheridge
UKC Forum Member

Pup is sold

Old Post 02-19-2020 01:29 PM
Jetheridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jetheridge Click here to Send Jetheridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Jetheridge Find more posts by Jetheridge Add Jetheridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jetheridge
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-23-2020 02:57 PM
Jetheridge
UKC Forum Member

Btt

btt

Last edited by Jetheridge on 03-28-2020 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 03-03-2020 02:54 AM
Jetheridge
UKC Forum Member

Fellas these gyps are hunted up and looking good. Don’t miss out on a nice gyp. Make me an offer as I don’t have time to hunt them. They are both placed with handlers and getting the hair hunted off of them. My loss is your gain

Old Post 03-19-2020 04:00 AM