UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Big Money$?!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
english10
UKC Forum Member

Big Money$?!!!

What is everyone’s opinion positive and bad on this hound? I am looking at getting a pup that is direct off him?

Last edited by english10 on 02-18-2020 at 12:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2020 12:00 PM
english10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english10 Click here to Send english10 a Private Message Click Here to Email english10 Find more posts by english10 Add english10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Cables dog. Can’t go wrong hard hunters open quick and have coons.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 02-18-2020 08:05 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Olrebel
Banned

Kevin sucks the dog may be ok .

Old Post 02-18-2020 08:09 PM
Olrebel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Olrebel Click here to Send Olrebel a Private Message Click Here to Email Olrebel Find more posts by Olrebel Add Olrebel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tug18
UKC Forum Member

Owner and dog both winners.

Old Post 02-18-2020 09:18 PM
Tug18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tug18 Click here to Send Tug18 a Private Message Find more posts by Tug18 Add Tug18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Olrebel
Kevin sucks the dog may be ok .

I've never met the man, but I have heard he's a great guy.
Just like a dog, we all have our reason why we like a certain type of dog, or we hate a certain type.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 02-19-2020 03:14 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dean jamerson
UKC Forum Member

I have had two off money and a county line bred bitch, both sensible around kennel, both turned out, easy to start treed coons. I won with both, and i would consider myself an average handler. Look like hounds and sound like hounds. I liked those two. I have hunted with others I liked as well.

Old Post 02-19-2020 10:29 PM
dean jamerson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dean jamerson Click here to Send dean jamerson a Private Message Click Here to Email dean jamerson Find more posts by dean jamerson Add dean jamerson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

BigMoney

I think his record speaks for itself, look at what he has won and he beat the UKC WORLD CHAMPION in the challenge hunt. Dave

Old Post 02-19-2020 10:44 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Re: BigMoney

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I think his record speaks for itself, look at what he has won and he beat the UKC WORLD CHAMPION in the challenge hunt. Dave

He has won a bunch and sired some winners. I think u are thinking of Bank tho, he is off of money

Old Post 02-19-2020 11:42 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Sonny

Thanks, I did get them mixed up. Sorry for Misspeaking, he is definitely a nice dog. Dave

Old Post 02-20-2020 12:58 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sonny

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Thanks, I did get them mixed up. Sorry for Misspeaking, he is definitely a nice dog. Dave

Not too many guys got that many big time winners laying around to mix up! Lol . I raised a pair of pups off big money and both started easy , looked like hounds and sounded like them too. He is and will continue to impact the breed (prolly xbred dogs also) .

Old Post 02-20-2020 01:22 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote