UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Boys....I've been trying to encourage yall if you were within

A hundred miles of Memphis, you need to come breed to Jeb. If you have the best female in your state, I'd encourage you to drive 5 states and breed to him.
John isn't one to brag on his dogs, he will let them speak for themselves in the woods.
He sent me a video of the darndest thing I've ever seen in all my life.....
He sent me a video of him taking Jebs nt.ch. mom, Jebs nite CH sister, Jeb and his 9 month old son and a rescued half pit/mut for a walk down the street in his subdivision.....without a leash!!! Let me repeat that....without a leash in a subdivision!!!!

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:16 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Boys....I've been trying to encourage yall if you were within

A hundred miles of Memphis, you need to come breed to Jeb. If you have the best female in your state, I'd encourage you to drive 5 states and breed to him.
John isn't one to brag on his dogs, he will let them speak for themselves in the woods.
He sent me a video of the darndest thing I've ever seen in all my life.....
He sent me a video of him taking Jebs nt.ch. mom, Jebs nite CH sister, Jeb and his 9 month old son and a rescued half pit/mut for a walk down the street in his subdivision.....without a leash!!! Let me repeat that....without a leash in a subdivision!!!!

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:16 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Now that's genetic,DNA, passed down intelligence..

Why wouldn't you want a shot of that in your kennel?

Old Post 05-03-2017 09:19 PM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

540-718-5211 Good talking to you John

Old Post 05-08-2017 02:10 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Rick. If I'm not careful that hunting instinct takes over and they will get treed in someone's back yard lol

Nice talking to you too Charles. Hope we can get a pup sent your way.

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Jeb
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Southern Farms Pearl
UKC NITECH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Independence
'PR' Southern Farms Bohannon

Gone But Not Forgotten:
UKC NITECH GRCH AKC NITECH 'PR' Southern Farms Bocephus
GRNITECH 'PR' Lookin' Up Liberty

901-282-9262

Old Post 05-08-2017 01:51 PM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

In my opinion,........

The premier Bone son standing at stud.
Looks like him, sounds like him, and from what I've seen already, producing like him.

Jeb is located right past Memphis, TN in North Miss. If you liked Bone, you'll love Jeb.

That's big shoes to fill, but without Lipper sons, we wouldn't have several of the Walker lines we have today....including Bone himself.

53 years of coonhunting and over 36 years of breeding my own line of dogs...Jeb is in the top 3 best coon dogs I ever hunted with.

Old Post 05-11-2017 12:32 AM
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Like to try a pup off this hound

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:17 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I know of a couple guys that have plans on breeding to

Him as soon as their main gyps come in. Both are coondogs. I'm sure John will post on here as soon as they do.
I saw his 10 mo old pup handle real good the other night. He's a tree dog already and man he is one athletic muscled up dude!! Gets gone quick.

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:43 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

John when you get time, how bout posting

Bohannan's pedigree. It's impressive!!

Old Post 05-30-2017 02:45 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

What town is jeb in ?? Wanted to chk how far it is I have a pretty nice bitch in interested in breeding.

Old Post 05-30-2017 10:45 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Basically Memphis, TN.

John lives in a little community south of Memphis. Interstate pretty much all the way cept the last few miles.

Old Post 05-30-2017 09:27 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 05-31-2017 12:45 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr Rick. I'm really happy with what I am seeing so far. He has a long way to go, but he sure is glued to the tree once he gets on it!! Held all the pressure you could put on a 10 month old the other night and never missed a lick.

I am in Lake Cormorant, MS. I'm about 30 minutes south of Memphis.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 05-31-2017 12:45 AM
SFWALKER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SFWALKER Click here to Send SFWALKER a Private Message Click Here to Email SFWALKER Find more posts by SFWALKER Add SFWALKER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

John I sure liked what I seen out of your pup . Mr Tree dog looks like he has the makings of another fine hound for u . I'm sure this time next yr u will be doing ur share of winning in the competition hunts .

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 06-01-2017 12:07 AM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Hey chad I sure appreciate it. He has a long ways to go, but he certainly has the raw goods to work with. As always, enjoyed hunting with you and repo. Sure do like hearing that big bawl mouth tree a coon.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 06-19-2017 09:35 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Jeb was bred this past weekend to a female that goes back to trackman and ball's stylish harry on top and insane Cain, nailor, and lipper on bottom.

She is located in North Carolina. I know that there are already quite a few of these pups spoken for, but there may be some spots still available.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Last edited by SFWALKER on 06-19-2017 at 09:40 PM

Old Post 06-19-2017 09:35 PM
jeff butler
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Who and where in NC ?

Old Post 06-20-2017 05:56 PM
jeff butler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff butler Click here to Send jeff butler a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff butler Find more posts by jeff butler Add jeff butler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Micah Renfroe
919-901-2494

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 06-21-2017 10:06 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Micah Renfroe
919-901-2494

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 06-22-2017 03:58 AM
jeff butler
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Thanks for the information.

Old Post 06-22-2017 01:06 PM
jeff butler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff butler Click here to Send jeff butler a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff butler Find more posts by jeff butler Add jeff butler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

No problem. Sorry it took me so long to respond.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 06-22-2017 02:08 PM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Jeb was bred to a nice female that is a granddaughter to skuna river bark on top and a great granddaughter of skuna river Fred on bottom. Should be a good cross.

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 07-08-2017 12:51 AM
SFWALKER
UKC Forum Member

Just left the woods with Pearl and my Jeb pup. Cut Pearl one way, drove down the road a couple hundred yards and cut the pup the other way. Pearl was already deep and treed about the time I cut the pup loose. Drove around to Pearl. Heard the pup open up while I was walking to her tree. He got treed about the time I started shining her tree. Found her coon, went back to the truck and drove all the way back to him. He was hammering down and found his coon as soon as I walked up to his tree. He's coming along!!

Gone But Not Forgotten:

901-282-9262

Old Post 07-08-2017 04:37 AM
coonhuntinnc
UKC Forum Member

Hey its Micah Renfrow, just wanted to post a little bit on here about John, and Jeb. First John and his family were absolutely great to meet n be with, they took great care of us while we were there, treated me just like longtime friends. I was VERRY Impressed with Jeb! He has the most brains I have ever seen in a dog! He is also a Verry beautiful hound. It rained most of my trip from NC to Mississippi, but we still hunted that night in right much water. We turned jeb out he went in there and treed a coon in no time and had him sitting right there on the outside. We cut him back out away from the tree and he struck an older track, and worked it up with no problem and had another coon waiting on us. He then followed us all the way back to the truck without a lead. I am VERRY excited about the cross we made! Jeb's bloodline is FULL of reproducing coonhounds, that throw Great coondogs consistently. I appreciate John and his family and being able to make this cross.

Old Post 08-01-2017 02:49 AM
coonhuntinnc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhuntinnc Click here to Send coonhuntinnc a Private Message Find more posts by coonhuntinnc Add coonhuntinnc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhuntinnc
UKC Forum Member

Hey its Micah Renfrow, just wanted to post a little bit on here about John, and Jeb. First John and his family were absolutely great to meet n be with, they took great care of us while we were there, treated me just like longtime friends. I was VERRY Impressed with Jeb! He has the most brains I have ever seen in a dog! He is also a Verry beautiful hound. It rained most of my trip from NC to Mississippi, but we still hunted that night in right much water. We turned jeb out he went in there and treed a coon in no time and had him sitting right there on the outside. We cut him back out away from the tree and he struck an older track, and worked it up with no problem and had another coon waiting on us. He then followed us all the way back to the truck without a lead. I am VERRY excited about the cross we made! Jeb's bloodline is FULL of reproducing coonhounds, that throw Great coondogs consistently. I appreciate John and his family and being able to make this cross.

Old Post 08-01-2017 02:49 AM
coonhuntinnc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhuntinnc Click here to Send coonhuntinnc a Private Message Find more posts by coonhuntinnc Add coonhuntinnc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote