UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > bud Lawrence breed pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

bud Lawrence breed pups

I have 2 pups Bud Lawrence breed top an bottom for sale . D.o.b 3-3-15 wormed an had their 2nd shot . 250.00 each . More information423-571-5770

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2015 01:08 AM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Can be delivered to the npha big game national

Old Post 05-09-2015 12:41 PM
Blackjackplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blackjackplott Click here to Send Blackjackplott a Private Message Click Here to Email Blackjackplott Find more posts by Blackjackplott Add Blackjackplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoghunter71409
UKC Forum Member

Can you post some of the ped?

Old Post 05-10-2015 03:01 AM
hoghunter71409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoghunter71409 Click here to Send hoghunter71409 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoghunter71409 Find more posts by hoghunter71409 Add hoghunter71409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Jon, they are litter mates to your pup . I'll put part of it up tomorrow I'm at work right now

Old Post 05-10-2015 03:26 AM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Lawrence chopper is the sire , which is out of Connor's Butch an Conner's tipsy their mother is out of a dog named Ostas Boggs Mt Smokey that Bud or Mark sold to Roy stiles, an Lawrence's hoot

Last edited by Blackjackplott on 05-10-2015 at 01:32 PM

Old Post 05-10-2015 03:26 AM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-15-2015 03:06 AM
hoghunter71409
UKC Forum Member

I have a female pup out of this liter. I like her; she is doing very well. If someone was looking for a pup, I would recommend one or both of the remaining pups.

Old Post 05-15-2015 04:29 AM
hoghunter71409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hoghunter71409 Click here to Send hoghunter71409 a Private Message Click Here to Email hoghunter71409 Find more posts by hoghunter71409 Add hoghunter71409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Sold pending payment an pickup

Last edited by Blackjackplott on 05-16-2015 at 04:24 AM

Old Post 05-16-2015 03:54 AM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

I am putting the pups back up for sale , was supposed to been sold but I'm tired of excuses from the buyer . First to show up with the money gets them I will not hold for anyone . 250 til the end of the month then they go up to 300 a piece

Old Post 06-20-2015 06:08 PM
hoghunter71409
UKC Forum Member

I will endorse these pups. I have a liter mate female that is a very nice pup. I would define her as a little fireball. Nice loud and raspy mouth, probably rougher than other pups I've at the same age. I have three pups from different liters; if I had room for another pup, I would not hesitate to get another one of these pups.

Old Post 06-20-2015 07:30 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Still have both pups . Had 2 people say they were coming but no shows. If you are not serious about buying them don't waste my time by saying you are . If I can't get want I want for them I'll keep them an hunt them myself

Last edited by Blackjackplott on 06-30-2015 at 04:17 AM

Old Post 06-29-2015 01:35 AM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 07-05-2015 10:01 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-17-2015 03:18 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-22-2015 01:17 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-26-2015 11:39 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Will do some trading on guns , Garmin equipment, shocking system

Old Post 08-02-2015 06:00 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-10-2015 11:49 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

Price is 350 apiece now. Will only go up as they will start to be hunted this week .

Old Post 08-16-2015 10:00 PM
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Wha t part of tn are in? And are they dogs or gyps? got any pics? Have they ever been on a lead or loaded? Have you hunted them at all?

Old Post 08-16-2015 11:02 PM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

One pup left

Old Post 08-22-2015 09:58 PM
Blackjackplott
UKC Forum Member

All pups sold

Old Post 08-24-2015 12:46 AM