UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Lied to..again
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I'm a patient kinda guy, so I'm still waiting.............
Come on man. Here's the thing. It's in the court. That's always a slow process. Just a little more patience.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-29-2020 06:24 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Come on man. Here's the thing. It's in the court. That's always a slow process. Just a little more patience.
lol ok I give that 5 year old pup alittle more time! .....

Old Post 11-29-2020 06:50 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tic Tock Tic Tock!

Old Post 11-30-2020 10:01 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Yet another day I'm still waiting on that 5 year old pup to make his first tree...........tic tock tic tock.........

Old Post 12-01-2020 07:56 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Lied to...again.

quote:
The Justice Department hasn't found evidence to support allegations of widespread fraud that could have changed the result of last month's presidential election, Attorney General William Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press published Tuesday.

The comments from Barr, who has been steadfast in his support of President Donald Trump during his tenure, represent the latest official rebuke from Republicans of the President's claims of widespread fraud in his loss to Joe Biden.

"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Barr said.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 12-01-2020 10:16 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Tucker Carlson said Powell " never sent us any evidence,despite a lot of requests,polite requests-- not a page"" and when we kept pressing she got angry and told us to stop contacting her"" BUSINESS INSIDER ELIZA RELMAN reported.......I'm still waiting. Cotton 1927

Old Post 12-03-2020 01:42 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Sidney Powell, Bibical, massive, unbelievable , Hugo Chavez, Michiagan,Wisconsin , Pennsylvania , Georgia, Etc,etc,etc,etc, I'm still waiting! Cotton 1927

Old Post 12-04-2020 12:39 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

It won't be much longer.

Old Post 12-04-2020 01:29 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
It won't be much longer.
Ok, but all this waiting and hunting my pup and a ole dog 4 or 5 nites a week is wearing me out the anticipation is hard on a guy!................lol!

Old Post 12-04-2020 01:55 AM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

That's the good part. We can hunt our dogs 5 nights a week. I think Sydney Powell is probably too busy to hunt hers.

Old Post 12-04-2020 02:09 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
That's the good part. We can hunt our dogs 5 nights a week. I think Sydney Powell is probably too busy to hunt hers.
That's pretty funny rite there, but it's prolly like ( that dog don't hunt!)

Old Post 12-04-2020 02:26 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Tucker Carlson, " no evidence to support Powells claims" 12/7/2020. I'm still waiting on all this massive election fraud..........

Old Post 12-07-2020 03:16 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Tucker Carlson, " no evidence to support Powells claims" 12/7/2020. I'm still waiting on all this massive election fraud..........

You think all video proof that's been shown is fake too?
4 suit cases hid under a table until everybody left.Then counted those ballots another 3.5 hours.
Video of ballots being counted multiple times?
All the signed documents of fraud and cheating by 1,000's.....all lies?

Come on man!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-07-2020 03:27 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It has to be fake because we know that no crazed Trump hating dumrat election official would commit voter fraud or cheat to make sure that Biden won. That just couldn't happen so all of those videos and accusations have to be fake. We also know that all Republicans lie and dumrats don't so none of the Republicans are credible witnesses.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-07-2020 at 04:39 PM

Old Post 12-07-2020 04:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

You boys are like a cat chasing his tail we've been all over the country all over republicans, democratics, judges, Govennors,watermark ballots,30 lawsuits,dumpsters,space aliens,Rudy Giuliani,Sidney Powell, Area 51, Bigfoot,Massive, Hugo Chavez, etc etc etc etc etc, now we're down to suitcases........did I mention there's a brown paper bag on my front porch? It's over move on,the kool aid is about to dry up you can start on another rant, I hear the handi cap parking spots at your Local Walmart aren't up to code maybe one of you guys can check it out and give us all a report......did I mention Barrs report to the POSTUS? Lol I think he was appointed by Trump and is a Republican.......?

Old Post 12-07-2020 05:48 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You boys are like a cat chasing his tail we've been all over the country all over republicans, democratics, judges, Govennors,watermark ballots,30 lawsuits,dumpsters,space aliens,Rudy Giuliani,Sidney Powell, Area 51, Bigfoot,Massive, Hugo Chavez, etc etc etc etc etc, now we're down to suitcases........did I mention there's a brown paper bag on my front porch? It's over move on,the kool aid is about to dry up you can start on another rant, I hear the handi cap parking spots at your Local Walmart aren't up to code maybe one of you guys can check it out and give us all a report......did I mention Barrs report to the POSTUS? Lol I think he was appointed by Trump and is a Republican.......?

Kool-aid? You must like it.Living in screwed up Illinois!
Is your Foy card up to date so you can still buy .22 ammo?

10 years down the road,Trump,what he did or tried to do for the USA and what he exposed will still be talked about.

Test results came back.........Trump is your DADDY!!!

Old Post 12-07-2020 08:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The dumrats don't hate President Trump because he lied to them. They hate him because he told them the truth and they couldn't stand it. They love Biden because he does lie to them and tells them what they want to hear. They say that Trump was mean and rude but Biden is nice.
This message forum is just like that in a lot of ways. Some on here hate the others that tell the blunt truth but they like the ones that tell them what they want to hear.

Old Post 12-07-2020 10:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Kool-aid? You must like it.Living in screwed up Illinois!
Is your Foy card up to date so you can still buy .22 ammo?

10 years down the road,Trump,what he did or tried to do for the USA and what he exposed will still be talked about.

Test results came back.........Trump is your DADDY!!!

Now Now 4 play don't get all worked up, don't get your AR out and try to shoot the place up your elected Governor Gretchen will call the Feds on you and take away your Wi Fi ! Lo ! Lol !

Old Post 12-08-2020 02:03 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Now Now 4 play don't get all worked up, don't get your AR out and try to shoot the place up your elected Governor Gretchen will call the Feds on you and take away your Wi Fi ! Lo ! Lol !

Easy Vlad.
Groworg1 will screen shot your post and turn you in to 'his people' for posting that language

I know we have a IDIOT Gov here....but I can still walk into any gun store in MY state and buy any gun and any amount of ammo with out a FOYE aka;Big Brother card.

Last edited by 4play on 12-08-2020 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 12-08-2020 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

4play, if the dumrats can elect Biden, they can re elect that idiot that y'all have for a governor.

Old Post 12-08-2020 02:53 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Lied to... again. You right wingers never learn. Ding dong donnie loves the gullible. They'll believe anything...

quote:
The only questions now are how many more times President Donald Trump wants to lose the election to President-elect Joe Biden and whether his Republican acolytes on Capitol Hill will wake up and recognize reality.

Trump's dangerous delusions about a stolen election represent the most overt attempt in modern history by a President to overthrow the will of the voters. But they have reached the point of no return after the conservative-majority Supreme Court largely crushed what remaining hallucinatory hopes Trump harbored of reversing his defeat.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:18 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed" quote Adolf Hitler. This is the premise the current POSTUS lives by.....and some of you keep drinking the Kool aid........

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 12-09-2020 at 02:43 PM

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:41 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

The hand Picked Supreme Court of Ding Dong Donnie only took 30 minutes to say no way. Boy now that has to really sting LOL!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:46 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Delusions"???? Did they not have a TV in that facility? The only deluded people are the ones that don't think that nationwide election fraud was committed on a massive scale. President Trump is fighting for the sanctity of our "free and fair" elections now and in the future as every American should be doing. Every American should want to know just how much voter fraud occurred, where all it occured and how it was done. That is the only way to protect our free and fair elections.
Congress and the FBI spent 3 years investigating a Russian Hoax after the 2016 election. They knew up front it was just a witch hunt but they investigated anyway. Do y'all not remember how deluded Adam Schiff was and how many lies he told about having "evidence"? Why can't they investigate election fraud in the 2020 election? What are the dumrats so afraid of.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-09-2020 at 02:50 PM

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:48 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed" quote Adolf Hitler. This is the premise the current POSTUS lives by.....and some of you keep drinking the Kool aid........
Read it one more time! ........

Old Post 12-09-2020 02:52 PM