UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Hunter Biden
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: I had to laugh when I heard this.

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
That was a pretty pathetic attempt at propaganda.

Common Sense. Anyone with any sense at all should think it's kind of ridiculous that someone would put incriminating information on a hard drive, then turn over that hard drive for someone to use that against them.

When a story defies sense, that means it doesn't mean sense. It doesn't take much to figure this one out.

Hunter signed the document to have the computer worked on and after 90 days it was not picked up and became the property of the shop owner. The shop owner contacted the FBI and turned it over to them but wisely because of not fully trusting them to do the right thing copies were made of the hard drive. This is what the New York Post and Giuliani received. Big Tech censorship of links to the Post article and the taking down of the spokeswoman for the Whitehouse Twitrer along with the Trump Presidential campaigns account tell us all we need to know... they want to limit the spread and discredit of what is turning out to be very true information that the public should know before casting a vote in this election. The Bidens did not get rich by working hard. They did it by corrupt means peddling the influence of Joe Biden a 47 year long politician.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-17-2020 04:43 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

Anybody with any common sense knows a dope head ain’t got any sense

Old Post 10-17-2020 05:20 AM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Common Sense. Anyone with any sense at all should think it's kind of ridiculous that someone would put incriminating information on a hard drive, then turn over that hard drive for someone to use that against them.

When a story defies sense, that means it doesn't mean sense. It doesn't take much to figure this one out.

I told y'all that they wouldn't believe it even though it was investigated by a reputable Top News organization and found to be true. It is staring y'all in the face and you are coming up with such rationalizations. And my common sense tells me that crackheads do stupid things and then forget what they have done.
Are you saying that your common sense tells you that a corrupt 47 year career politician wouldn't take a bribe or that he wouldn't get caught taking a bribe?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-17-2020 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 10-17-2020 02:42 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Common sense.....
The Biden Family has amassed a fortune.
The only one who has had a real job is Joe Biden.
He was only paid his government salary.

???????

Old Post 10-17-2020 04:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now it appears that there are 2 different instances....

Number one was the Burisma deal.

Number two is the China deal. The "H will hold 10% for the big guy" e-mail was from a Chinese businessman.

I wonder how many other deals will surface now that unbiased investigative journalists are looking into it? If Biden is elected but Republicans retain control of the Senate, they can subpoena Hunter and start investigating. But then Biden would resign and we would be stuck with Kamala. No one wants that except Nancy, Sanders and AOC.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-17-2020 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 10-17-2020 06:40 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Why hasn't Hiden come and claim these emails are bogus? Why hasn't Hiden threaten a law suit against the post? Where's Hunter Hiden? How deep is Hidens hole? Is Jill hiden with Hiden?

Old Post 10-17-2020 07:28 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tripple river
UKC Forum Member

The excuse from media will be trump did this or that so biden is ok.i have voted Democrat and republican in the past. after seeing how biased the media is and the way social media silences conservative voices I feel like the urban powers are at war to destroy my rural lifestyle.

Old Post 10-18-2020 03:47 PM
tripple river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tripple river Click here to Send tripple river a Private Message Click Here to Email tripple river Find more posts by tripple river Add tripple river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

It's almost a given that the emails are real, how they were attained is questionable. If the emails were hacked poor hunter still can't turn over his laptop. Either way we have a presidential candidate bought and paid for by several foreign governments including red China.

Old Post 10-18-2020 05:47 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder why nobody calls it "Red China" any more?

The latest is that the laptop was turned over to the FBI and they are "investigating" the circumstances surrounding it.

Have y'all noticed that all of the news is centering around the what and how of the laptop but nothing has been disputed about the actual content of the emails?

Can you just imagine the furor if it had been Donald Trump Jr's or Ilania's laptop? The FBI would have been all over it and would not be sitting on any info. It would have all "leaked" out.

Old Post 10-18-2020 06:18 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Odd the right wing nut jobs had no problems with Bush and his drug and alcohol addictions.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-18-2020 06:44 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Lets see "You got 6 hours,if you don't fire that prosecutor ,you don't get the money...I'll be sob if they didn't fire him"

Another fact in email w/ Coke head Hunter ;10% to the 'big guy'

What about the new bombshell that Seal Team 6 was executed!!
Good ole Obama,Biden,Hillary ALL involved in Benghazi!! Paid Iran 152 BILLION

You 2 weeks to wake up.Trump is NO Saint, "come on man"wake up.....lol

Almost 50 years in government and this is all you got? Debunked theories and russian propaganda? Gezz.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-18-2020 06:50 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

What's gonna be funny is if the russian 'operatives' rudy has been flirting with are really CIA agents. Rudy is gonna have some explaining to do. Especially if it's true how 2014 information got on a hard drive manufactured in 2019.

Old Post 10-18-2020 07:04 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Here you have it, it's hard telling how many governments will able to blackmail pos Hiden.
https://youtu.be/YOs22GI1rH0

Last edited by sleepy head on 10-18-2020 at 07:36 PM

Old Post 10-18-2020 07:26 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

What kind of father sends his crackhead son to foreign governments to sell his position, sell out his country and make millions in the process? Got to be one of the dirtiest pos to be VP of this United States

Old Post 10-18-2020 08:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Here you have it, it's hard telling how many governments will able to blackmail pos Hiden.
https://youtu.be/YOs22GI1rH0

Oh my goodness, when President Trump attacks the media they have a fit but when doddering old Great Grandpa Biden attacks the media it is all right.

Notice whenever a question is asked of Biden or his campaign about the emails, they either immediately shift the focus to Giuliani, Russia or the FBI or they attack the person asking the question. I wonder why they refuse to just say that the laptop or the emails are not Hunter's?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-18-2020 at 09:38 PM

Old Post 10-18-2020 09:33 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
What kind of father sends his crackhead son to foreign governments to sell his position, sell out his country and make millions in the process? Got to be one of the dirtiest pos to be VP of this United States

Strike the word governments and insert the word entities

Old Post 10-19-2020 03:35 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ok.. noted.. except.. daddy was no longer VP, didn't run last year. What kind of trouble could he get into? NONE... Except this time, won the nomination...
And let's add... HE IS A KNOWN CRACKHEAD... He thinks logically and in good judgement about the future, right? Makes tbe best decisions, right? Has gotten away with everything so far, right?
If you are gonna use common sense, the last example you should use is a drug addict

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-19-2020 04:11 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness the NSA now says that after investigating, there is "absolutely" no evidence to even suggest that Russia disinformation has anything to do with Hunter's laptop. I guess that the main stream media will have to come up with another attempted diversion. The "Russian disinformation" one has been disproved. Facebook and Twitter will have to come up with a new excuse for blocking stories also.

Old Post 10-19-2020 04:16 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

POS Hunter.....
"Dude,where's my laptop" ?

If everything I've heard and read is true {from very creditable sources}
That POS needs the death penalty.Raping and physically torturing 10-12 yr old Chineses girls.
Apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to pedo issues.

Also proves his daddy was involved and knew all about Hunter and his illegal dealings with China.
Quote;
"Don't forget 10% for the big guy" {when Pedo Joe was VP}

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 10-21-2020 08:33 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Re: LOL

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
POS Hunter.....
"Dude,where's my laptop" ?

If everything I've heard and read is true {from very creditable sources}
That POS needs the death penalty.Raping and physically torturing 10-12 yr old Chineses girls.
Apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to pedo issues.

Also proves his daddy was involved and knew all about Hunter and his illegal dealings with China.
Quote;
"Don't forget 10% for the big guy" {when Pedo Joe was VP}

Creditable sources? Lol.

25+ allegations of sexual assault
IRS investigation
Zero taxes for years
Three failed marriages
Two incestuous remarks about daughter
One soft porn payoff
One hardcore porn payoff
20 thousand lies in 3 years

I think I'll take my chances with kanye west.

Old Post 10-22-2020 12:13 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, will a Special Prosecutor be appointed to investigate Joe Biden's collusion with China? The dumbrats appointed one to investigate President Trump based on the fake Steele Dossier. Has the FBI wiretapped Biden's campaign phones based on Hunter's laptop? They tapped President Trump's phones based on a dossier that they knew was fake.

Old Post 10-22-2020 03:21 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

"Dude..Where's My Laptop"

Coming to a Theatre near you!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 10-22-2020 03:56 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Roses are Red , Kamala ain't Black , Joes in the basement and Hunters on Crack!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-23-2020 02:38 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Roses are Red , Kamala ain't Black , Joes in the basement and Hunters on Crack!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-23-2020 02:38 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where has Hunter been hiding for the last couple of weeks? Is he holed up in a crack house or is he back in rehab? When an addict disappears for weeks at a time, where are they? Maybe the Chinese are hiding him.

Old Post 10-23-2020 03:46 PM