UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

I'll take that challenge

quote:
Originally posted by Clovis A Nailor
Something else that's going on is the job market is pretty good so the high paying plants are hiring job release prisoners so they don't have to pay them much. I've been in the paper industry my entire life and since my plant has been hiring work release and felons we have some of the best employees we've had in 20 years these people want a job and intend to keep a job plus you get a real big tax break for hiring a felon. Just thought I would throw that out there 99% of them are good people just made a mistake. And for the people that have the means to hire a felon just think what you have done in your past that could have landed you in prison and you just didn't get caught.

I have never done anything in my past or present that could land me in prison!!!

If you think that 99% of felons are good people that just made a mistake, we are worlds apart on what we consider "good people". Contrary to what you say, I don't believe our prisons are filled up with 99% good people.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2020 05:02 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I neglected unemployment #'s. I just added #10.

Old Post 01-20-2020 02:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: fact check

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Some of my favorite names Trump has called folks

Crooked Hillary
Pocahontas Warren
Pencil neck Schiff
Nervous Nancy
Crazy Bernie
Little Marco
Lieing Ted
Crying Chuck
Low energy Jeb
Little Rocket man
Sleepy Joe
Mad Maxine

I was marked as being in a basket of deplorables by someone, now I'm just a proud deplorable

IF THE SHOE FITS THEN WEAR IT

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-20-2020 09:42 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I have no idea where some get their facts, other than the admitted youtube nutcase and those that believe everything they hear from CNN and likely a post on facebook. I don't care if Trump has lied 50% of the time! That is still 50% less time than pencil neck does every time he opens his mouth. Mr. trump has been great for our country, and that's a fact that not even the democrats can deny! Hell they affirmed the fact that he has been great when they push impeachment along at a very rapid pace, because they know without a doubt that it's the only chance they have to get rid of him, and that chance is like a snowball's in Hell. If there case was so strong and great, why do you think they want to call more witnesses? Why wouldn't they, while the congressional hearings were happening, allow the republicans to call witnesses? Why was Mr. Trump not allowed to defend himself in the hearings? They have nothing, and the Senate will prove it. Oh we are sure to hear more lies this week, with pencil neck leading the pack of wolves in the trial. What they have mis-calculated badly is the Trump is no sheep, and the Senate is full of sheep dogs. I hope this thing gets thrown out by Roberts, but that would be a real stretch to believe he would actually do his job. NOT ONE CRIMINAL offense has been committed, yet we sit here and allow these idiots to make a mockery of our system. Write and call your senators today and demand they end this thing, and then maybe the real criminals can be sought out and brought to justice as is allowed for by the CONSTITUTION they are claiming to defend. TREASON is a high crime, and should be charged as such and convicted as such, with punishment coming swift, just as they want to do to Mr. Trump. Wouldn't our country be a lot better off without these treasonist making waves every time the President does something for us? Of course it would, and CNN would go bankrupt with nothing to report but good news on Trump, which we all know they won't do. WAKE UP AMERICA! The wolf is already in the door, not at it.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 01-21-2020 12:26 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

National Data from the ST. louis Federal Reserve
Reagan--Increased debt by 184%--11.5% per year

H.W.Bush increased debt by 54% ( in 4 years)

Clinton increased debt by 36% -- 4.0 % per year

W Bush increased debt by 93% -- 8.5 % per year

Oboma increased debt by 78% Oboma's debt actually grew at a slower ANNUAL rate than the last 3 republican presidents even with inheriting one of the worst resection in modern day history ,

Old Post 01-25-2020 10:52 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.

Oboma increased debt by 78% Oboma's debt actually grew at a slower ANNUAL rate than the last 3 republican presidents even with inheriting one of the worst resection in modern day history ,

obamas debt grew while , Not spending money on infrastructure, Cutting military spending, and remember the bank bailout? Remember quantitative easoning? Smoke and mirrors. The govt BOUGHT the economy while Obama was President. Trump has built the economy as only an outsider and businessman could.

Old Post 01-26-2020 10:40 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

The bank bail out was BUSH oboma bailed out working class ( Chevy & Chrysler ) I am not a expert but I think Oboma had A modest GPD 6 or 7 out of 8 years. Not bad for inheriting The Worst economy in 75 years
I am not bashing tRump he has shed light but I don't think deserves near the credit that he demands He is a spoiled rich brat He might get a lot more done if he would shut his mouth !!

Old Post 01-28-2020 02:17 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Good Common Sense Observation

quote:
Originally posted by Mark V.

Tax cuts for the rich (otherwise known as political donors) drive up the national debt.

To me, the worst thing about this concept is that the Republicans push tax cuts for the rich, and special tax benefits for capital gains, carried interest, and dividends, all of which increase our national debt. Then, they turn around and blame Social Security and Medicare (working class benefits) for causing the debt problem---labeling them as entitlement programs.

To me, an entitlement program is where you get special privileges that working class people don't get. Examples would be lower rates on capital gains, dividends, and carried interest. But, the biggest one is that none of these special items are subject to Social Security Tax and Medicare Tax. And, for earned income (you actually work for it), income above $137,700 is exempt from Social Security Tax. Social Security Tax on 137,700 = 8,537.40. Social Security Tax on $20 million = 8,537.40. That's a tax break of $1,231,462.60, but, according to the spin, it's the working class people that are the problem. I don't think so.

And, this is not just a Republican caused problem. The Democrats have made no attempt to deal with it when they were in power, as they are also funded by the super rich.

Old Post 01-28-2020 04:20 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

CHECK WHO PAYS MOST OF THE TAXES, WHO CREATS MOST OF THE JOBS IN USA

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-28-2020 06:54 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Taxes

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
CHECK WHO PAYS MOST OF THE TAXES, WHO CREATS MOST OF THE JOBS IN USA

Are you talking about Sales Taxes, that all of us pay almost every time we buy something? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!!

Are you talking about Gasoline Taxes, that we pay so that we can drive to and from work? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Are you talking about Property Taxes and Personal Property Taxes that we pay on our homes, and in some states, vehicles, boats, etc.??? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!!

Are you talking about all of these taxes that I don't fully understand (but see that I am paying) on electricity bills, telephone bills, cell phone bills, natural gas/propane/fuel oil bills, etc.??? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Are you talking about Social Security and Medicare Tax? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Re: Income Tax. Our taxes are based on our Gross Income. Their taxes are based on Net Income (what is left after deducting all expenses--we don't get that privilege).

If you would or could add up all of the taxes you pay (property, sales, gasoline, social security, medicare, income, etc.), you'd probably find your overall tax rate to be a higher percentage of your income than what the super rich pay!!!

WHO CREATES THE JOBS? That would be the consumers that buy the products and services. If WE (the consumers (working class) aren't buying, they aren't selling---and, as a result, will be cutting jobs. So, it's WE THE WORKING CLASS that are creating the jobs, by spending for products and services, even though it may be them that are reaping the profits from it.

I stand by my assertion that it is we/us (the working class) that is the backbone of America (not the investor class).

Old Post 01-29-2020 05:56 AM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Red face

I AGREE, I THINK WE SHOULD ABOLISH ALL TAXES

4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-29-2020 12:13 PM
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Re: Taxes

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Are you talking about Sales Taxes, that all of us pay almost every time we buy something? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!!

Are you talking about Gasoline Taxes, that we pay so that we can drive to and from work? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Are you talking about Property Taxes and Personal Property Taxes that we pay on our homes, and in some states, vehicles, boats, etc.??? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!!

Are you talking about all of these taxes that I don't fully understand (but see that I am paying) on electricity bills, telephone bills, cell phone bills, natural gas/propane/fuel oil bills, etc.??? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Are you talking about Social Security and Medicare Tax? That would be the WORKING CLASS!!

Re: Income Tax. Our taxes are based on our Gross Income. Their taxes are based on Net Income (what is left after deducting all expenses--we don't get that privilege).

If you would or could add up all of the taxes you pay (property, sales, gasoline, social security, medicare, income, etc.), you'd probably find your overall tax rate to be a higher percentage of your income than what the super rich pay!!!

WHO CREATES THE JOBS? That would be the consumers that buy the products and services. If WE (the consumers (working class) aren't buying, they aren't selling---and, as a result, will be cutting jobs. So, it's WE THE WORKING CLASS that are creating the jobs, by spending for products and services, even though it may be them that are reaping the profits from it.

I stand by my assertion that it is we/us (the working class) that is the backbone of America (not the investor class).

You have named mostly local and state taxs. Federal income, ssi, medicare, some gas tax, some excise taxs would be Federal. SS benefit is capped at 3700.00, so why shouldn't the tax be capped? Most consumers would die before figuring out where food comes from or how to stay warm without a thermostat. So, no, the consumer by name also only uses products supplied by companies, that provide the capital and the infrastructure to produce products. The working class does provide the backbone, but where would they go Monday morning? yup, to a job, provided to them by a company or corporation.

Old Post 01-29-2020 07:01 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

saving Big money

No wonder the Obamas hate President Trump. Good
news is always sweet, especially when even Snopes will verify the same. Snopes says our President Donald Trump did indeed send Obama a bill for all the vacations he has gone on since leaving office....

It's no wonder ex-President Obama's last speech went after President Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democrat
party, they are to slam President Trump for taking away the Obamas' taxpayer-paid next vacations for the next 20 years! President Trump cancels their vacations, and refunds the money to the American taxpayers.

Again...This was verified on Snopes as being true.

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST ENDED THE OBAMA'S VACATION SCAM!

Ex-President Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so. Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for
a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of
his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until President Trump put a stop to it. Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama's travel plans
and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers President Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. President Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside
of the United States. The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of President Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business.

The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obama's spent
on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept, and golfed And, Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

Feel free to share this with everyone in your email list. Many Americans will appreciate to know this hidden facts.

P.S. Michelle's mother, who took care of the granddaughters for all 8 years, was GETTING PAID! And NOW she is getting a pension of
$13,000 a month for the rest of her life. (Chew on that; how much is your social security?)

Old Post 02-03-2020 07:39 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Driftwoodblue
UKC Forum Member

saving Big money

No wonder the Obamas hate President Trump. Good
news is always sweet, especially when even Snopes will verify the same. Snopes says our President Donald Trump did indeed send Obama a bill for all the vacations he has gone on since leaving office....

It's no wonder ex-President Obama's last speech went after President Trump. Obama's recent speeches are not to support his Democrat
party, they are to slam President Trump for taking away the Obamas' taxpayer-paid next vacations for the next 20 years! President Trump cancels their vacations, and refunds the money to the American taxpayers.

Again...This was verified on Snopes as being true.

PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST ENDED THE OBAMA'S VACATION SCAM!

Ex-President Obama was going to stick us for $2.1 billion or so. Before Obama left office, he arranged with the State Department for
a series of "official visits" to foreign countries spanning the next 20 years. Using funds from the Office of Presidential Visits and Vacations, Obama was planning to use what would have been $2.1 billion in free vacations for him and up to 24 members of
his family plus staff and even a dog sitter until the year 2036. He would have, that is, until President Trump put a stop to it. Trump, who is always looking for ways to save money, was presented with a ledger that contained all of the Obama's travel plans
and expenses. The ledger was found by one of the workers President Trump hired from outside the typical White House staff. President Trump immediately canceled the plans and recalled all Secret Service agents scheduled to protect the Obamas anywhere outside
of the United States. The Obamas are also facing another new challenge at the hands of President Trump. They're going to have to repay the government for all of those vacations that weren't official state business.

The bill, after some small allowances for days that were possibly work related, is for $214 million. Of the 692 days the Obama's spent
on vacation, almost none included any work at all. They ate, slept, and golfed And, Michelle was given shopping allowances from the Office of Discretionary Gifting Funds, which is supposed to be used to buy presents for visiting dignitaries.

Feel free to share this with everyone in your email list. Many Americans will appreciate to know this hidden facts.

P.S. Michelle's mother, who took care of the granddaughters for all 8 years, was GETTING PAID! And NOW she is getting a pension of
$13,000 a month for the rest of her life. (Chew on that; how much is your social security?)

Old Post 02-03-2020 07:39 PM
Driftwoodblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Driftwoodblue Click here to Send Driftwoodblue a Private Message Find more posts by Driftwoodblue Add Driftwoodblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, new Gallup poll just out says Trump's approval rating is the best ever... 49%...

Old Post 02-04-2020 03:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: fact check

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Some of my favorite names Trump has called folks

Crooked Hillary
Pocahontas Warren
Pencil neck Schiff
Nervous Nancy
Crazy Bernie
Little Marco
Lieing Ted
Crying Chuck
Low energy Jeb
Little Rocket man
Sleepy Joe
Mad Maxine
Mini mike

I was marked as being in a basket of deplorables by someone, now I'm just a proud deplorable

Driving home from stinking up Walmart a couple other businesses, I heard a mini mike ad, so I've added mini to my favorites list. I imagine soon, just using mini to refer to mini mike will be enough for folks to know who one is talking about

Old Post 02-04-2020 05:37 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

oh my gosh trump gives mitch a b.j. on national tv you should be proud of his accomplishments !

Old Post 02-06-2020 05:36 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
oh my gosh trump gives mitch a b.j. on national tv you should be proud of his accomplishments !

YOU ARE A FOUL MOUTH SOCIALIST to post item like this

You like their share and share alike crap so much?
I seen you post you got some property don't like trespassers. Well I live on a little lot. Think I will come up to your place with my hounds . Do some hunting. Help myself to some of your crops. Remember your party of Demonic-rats like you to be a socialist to give and share your wealth and hard work with everyone else

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-06-2020 at 05:57 PM

Old Post 02-06-2020 05:48 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
YOU ARE A FOUL MOUTH SOCIALIST to post item like this

You like their share and share alike crap so much?
I seen you post you got some property don't like trespassers. Well I live on a little lot. Think I will come up to your place with my hounds . Do some hunting. Help myself to some of your crops. Remember your party of Demonic-rats like you to be a socialist to give and share your wealth and hard work with everyone else

your full of crap ask anybody that knows me will state my land is not posted and to top it off i own more guns then you do nothing i said is foul except your imagination

Old Post 02-06-2020 06:09 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

trump reminds me of a slick treeing idiot that gets petted up every time it tree's ! he's still babbling

Old Post 02-06-2020 06:23 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
trump reminds me of a slick treeing idiot that gets petted up every time it tree's ! he's still babbling

Here's the thing those trees aren't empty he has the bacon.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-06-2020 07:51 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Here's the thing those trees aren't empty he has the bacon.
lol a hole a squirrel couldn't fit in been there done that heard that arguement tears running down my cheeks lol good try

Old Post 02-06-2020 08:15 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

i was born at night but not last night ! lol trumps biggest accomplishment will be his impeachment just like clintons ! nixon was by far the best republican president to ever live

Old Post 02-06-2020 08:19 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
i was born at night but not last night ! lol trumps biggest accomplishment will be his impeachment just like clintons ! nixon was by far the best republican president to ever live

Looks like someone is hitting the Hippy Lettuce too hard................

Trump is the ONLY reason you still your have guns,private ins,a USA job and not have to pay for all the Illegals {Muslim/Hispanic}Obama and Hillary let come in for free.Obama put 70k Muslims in Mn. alone.Hillary planned for 100,000 a year!!!
One of the nut job far left socialist gets elected,ever all above will change bank on it.

USA will need a War to take it back......better hide your guns

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-07-2020 03:45 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Looks like someone is hitting the Hippy Lettuce too hard................

Trump is the ONLY reason you still your have guns,private ins,a USA job and not have to pay for all the Illegals {Muslim/Hispanic}Obama and Hillary let come in for free.Obama put 70k Muslims in Mn. alone.Hillary planned for 100,000 a year!!!
One of the nut job far left socialist gets elected,ever all above will change bank on it.

USA will need a War to take it back......better hide your guns

stop your a nut job your side cried obama was taking our guns he had 8 years and didn't ! as for private insurance the only reason i still have it is the aca which stopped people like myself from being thrown off for pre existing conditions and trump is still fighting in court to have that part tossed out ! national debt only matters when a democrat is in the white house proven time after time. you talk about how great things are 2019 farm foreclosures were up 20 percent and thats even after a 30 plus billion bailout that will never get paid back. unlike the auto industry that obama bailed out (republicans were against)which repaid with interest. i could go on and on but its a total waste of time !

Old Post 02-07-2020 04:42 PM