UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Travis Brown

Travis,your sure welcome,been glad to keep Taylor to get her bred. I think you are sure correct about there being some good ones come from this cross. Josh and I are sure glad you chose Train to breed to. Anyone would have to like how this pedigree stacks up. Thanks again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2014 01:22 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.GNT.CH.GR.CH.INSANE FROSTED TRAIN

Bred George Hicks nice female Dual Gnt.Ch.Midnight Rocking Rosie.these should be some real nice pups.Josh and I want to thank you for breeding Rosie to Train.

Old Post 02-07-2014 08:55 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane Frosted Train

Travis Brown,picked up his Taylor female today. It was sure a pleasure to meet Travis. We plan on getting together for a hunt sometime when it warms up. Travis,once again thanks for breeding Taylor to Train.

Old Post 02-09-2014 12:39 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr Ch.Insane Frosted Train

Josh,picked Train up yesterday and headed back to Texas with him. Train,will be in Texas for breeding convenience. Train,can be brought back to Missouri if need be. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 02-09-2014 02:27 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

George Hicks, come picked up his Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Midnight Rocking Rosie. George, thanks for breeding your nice female to Train.Its always a pleasure to visit with George. Thanks again.

Old Post 02-10-2014 02:48 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,give Josh or myself a call at first sign of your female cycling.Train, has had some very nice females brought to him lately. I will list those females all on one page and their owners. This way you can select which pup will fit your program. They were all nice females. Thanks.

Old Post 02-11-2014 09:49 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

No doubt Roy, I'm looking forward to ya coming down for a hunt.We may have to twist Josh arm a little on the colored add.LOL not really,just giving him a hard time.Im thinking a Train pup will suit you fine. Thanks

Old Post 02-13-2014 09:45 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,is in Texas for a while for everyone's breeding convenience.Train,can be brought back to Missouri at most anytime. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 02-14-2014 09:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

SCH.Gnt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Insane Frosteed Train

Roy,I don't think Jeremy's female is far enough along to be showing yet. Probably in a couple more weeks she should be showing.lol I don't have another Cain laying around looking for a new owner.

Old Post 02-16-2014 11:43 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Here's a list of guys and their nice females that were bred to Train.
Josh Davis-Stylish Harry/Browns Rotten female-417-840-2642
Jeremy Crapo-Cold Sweat/Tequila Sunrise female-Nt.Ch.-417-741-0487
Travis Brown-Stylish Harry/Browns Haley female -Gnt.Ch.-573-579-3853
George Hicks-Gnt.Ch.Night Rocking Train/stylish Jake female-Dual Gnt.Ch.
417-531-2466
Jeff Long-Guy Mannings,Gnt.Rock dog/granddaughter out of Nocturnal Kane-should be Nt.Ch. By the time pups are born-417-880-3482
Josh and I would like to thank these guys for breeding to Train. These are some very nice females and well bred.give these guys a call and get on the list for a Train pup. P.S.-Roy,I'm sure you've about had all the winter you want.

Old Post 02-18-2014 05:10 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,you can always use another pup. A good pup will keep you occupied while you look at all that snow you've been getting. Lol.

Old Post 02-19-2014 02:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy and Bill

Roy,there are definately some nice females bred to Train.i don't think a guy could go wrong picking a pup out of anyone of these females.looking forward to a hunt with ya,I'll be talking to ya soon. Glad to here you guys are wanting a couple.These pups will keep ya off the sofa. Lol

Old Post 02-20-2014 10:10 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

For the folks up around Michigan,I believe there will be a nice female bred to Train soon. I will list who has the female soon as long as it's ok with the owner. Train is in Texas right now,but can be brought back to Missouri most any time. Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 02-22-2014 10:02 AM
fishpond
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Roy-Are any of the good females that have bred to Train located between I-70 and Iowa?

I have a walker oriented friend that has been out of coon hunting for 25 years, but his wife has indicated that he may be looking again.

Thanks

Old Post 02-25-2014 09:55 PM
fishpond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fishpond Click here to Send fishpond a Private Message Find more posts by fishpond Add fishpond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Fish pond

All of the females bred to Train are south of I-70.

Old Post 02-26-2014 12:47 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Some of the females bred to Train are starting to get heavy with pups. Give these guys a call to book a pup. Their listed above.Give Josh or myself a call if we can help in any way.

Old Post 02-26-2014 10:34 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train,is still in Texas but he can be brought to Missouri most any time for your breeding convenience. Just give Josh or myself a call. Thanks

Old Post 02-27-2014 09:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Folks,Train has an All Grand pedigree.There is a lot of great dogs in his pedigree top and bottom. Train,is putting that huge mouth on his pups and they have a head full of sense. Give Josh or myself a holler if we can help in any way. Thanks.

Old Post 02-28-2014 02:40 AM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Is Train here in MO?

If so would like to come inspect him this weekend if I could.
660-537-0293
Brian
Call me if I can come for a hunt.
This weekend or next.
Got a Htx Sweat It female I would like to back to him if I like what I see.

I'll bring her along also. She isnt in Heat but I want to cut her byherself and show you what she will do. She is a little rusty but She ought to get one to climb. ( Aint been out for 2 months )

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited by Storm99 on 02-28-2014 at 03:02 PM

Old Post 02-28-2014 03:00 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Storm99

Train,is in Texas at this time. If he was up here I'd be more than glad to show him. We bounce him back and forth,normally when someone wants to breed a female is when he's in Missouri. He may be here more often before long. Josh,is getting him in shape for a few hunts. I'd enjoy seeing your female go too.Keep in touch,and let us know when she starts to cycle. We will get him up here. Thanks again.

Old Post 02-28-2014 06:19 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Roy,your always welcome.Josh,didn't have any luck this weekend in Mississippi as far as the hunt. However he did breed a nice Gnt.Ch. Female to Train while he was in Mississippi.

Old Post 03-02-2014 03:50 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Jason Kerley

Jason Kerley-ph#601-408-4760-from Mississippi just bred his nice GNT.CH. Female to Train. Jason's female is out of Harry Bawls and a littermate to Frosty. This should be an outstanding cross. Jason,thanks for breeding your nice female to Train.

Old Post 03-03-2014 03:02 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

Re: Storm99

quote:
Originally posted by Longs Mo kennel
Train,is in Texas at this time. If he was up here I'd be more than glad to show him. We bounce him back and forth,normally when someone wants to breed a female is when he's in Missouri. He may be here more often before long. Josh,is getting him in shape for a few hunts. I'd enjoy seeing your female go too.Keep in touch,and let us know when she starts to cycle. We will get him up here. Thanks again.

Keep in touch with me!
Let me know when TRAIN is back in MO.
Want to hunt with him before I breed my female.
Should cycle in the next month.

Brian

Old Post 03-03-2014 03:14 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Brian

Brian,I will keep in touch. I'll let you know when Train is back in Missouri. Thanks

Old Post 03-03-2014 03:21 PM
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

He is one of them on her list!!

Old Post 03-03-2014 03:31 PM