UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh NtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIVER DUTCH HTX At Stud
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

Bill, hope all is well. I wanted to tell you I got a young female out of Dutch that is really doing good, especially for her age. As a matter of fact, from what I understand, the whole litter is exceptional. Good luck with your hounds!!!!

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2015 03:01 PM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Craig, Thanks a lot buddy for the update, and well wishes! We're doin good, crazy kind of busy, but good. I'm glad your female is doin good, what cross is she from??

Old Post 05-21-2015 02:09 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Edwards
UKC Forum Member

You know, I don't remember the female's name. She is Smokey River bred. I'm pretty sure Dennis Shepherd owns her now. From everything I've heard, every pup in the litter was a natural.

Home of Mayberry Blueticks
Jhn. 3:30, "He must increase, but I must decrease."

Old Post 05-26-2015 03:27 AM
Craig Edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Edwards Click here to Send Craig Edwards a Private Message Visit Craig Edwards's homepage! Find more posts by Craig Edwards Add Craig Edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Craig that female is named Lady, she goes back to Dennis, Ol'Trapper dog, and Ol'Tramp, that's showing to be a nice cross, I'd like to see Dennis make it again. Good luck with everything!

Old Post 05-28-2015 03:07 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to Dallas Shamblin for bringing his Holly female out and breeding her to Ol'Dutch, Holly is out of Dallas's Bess female, and Ronnie Moore's Blue Mountain Bo, she is Heavy Smokey River, and Moore's Hardtime Buck bred.

Old Post 05-28-2015 03:10 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Brett Nally for finishing his Maxy female to NtCh, (Dutch/Sammy) she had a 2nd and 3rd at Bluetick Sectional 7th at Bluetick days, and a 1st at Black n Tan Sectional, 4 wins out of 7 cast, not a record, but not too bad.

Old Post 06-08-2015 12:11 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

The people that have pups from Dutch/Izzy have told me they are the boldest oups they have ever seen. And smart too. Watch for them in a year....

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 06-08-2015 02:00 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
The people that have pups from Dutch/Izzy have told me they are the boldest oups they have ever seen. And smart too. Watch for them in a year....

We sure like our's!!

He had the boys tree in their swing set.

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:06 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Some huntin picks with the boys!!

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Some pics, goofin around before we left..

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:10 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Nice pup

My friend Tim Wolfe said his pup from the Issy/Dutch cross will climb up the sliding board clear to the top. Don't know how he hangs on but he said that little rascal will do it, lol. Hope they all work out for everyone. I know Tim will give his pup his full attention. I can't wait to see the little feller in the woods myself.

Old Post 06-08-2015 06:10 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well I guess it was a good weekend for some Dutch offspring...

I want to congratulate Brett Nally put his Maxy female (Dutch/Sammy) in two Night Champion cast and won two first place wins toward Grand night,

Mark Hull picked up a pass towards HTX on his female (Dutch/Pearl)

Steve Simon pick up a 2nd place win on his male (Dutch/Dauber) keep up the good work fellas.

Ron thanks for the updates buddy, I appreciate you taking the time to keep me updated, Good Luck with them buddy!

Old Post 06-29-2015 04:30 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Looks like there is gonna be some Dutch pups this month.

I'm gonna try and do this from memory so I may mess up, but I will fix it, if I do. Lol!
---------------
------------PR' SMOKEY RIVER SPUD
---------------
---------GRCH GRNTCH' SMOKEY RIV JEANS BL TRAMP
---------------
------------NTCH SMOKEY RIVER JB JEAN
---------------
------GRCH GRNTCH' PR' SMOKEY RIV TRAMPS BL LAKE
---------------
------------CH' PR' TUCKER'S BLUE SLEDGEHAMMER
---------------
---------GRCH GRNTCH' MISTY RIVER DOLL
---------------
------------NTCH CH' PR' MISTY RIVER MISTY
---------------
---GRCH NTCH' PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIV DUTCH HTX
---------------
------------NTCH' PR' SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
---------------
---------GRNTCH PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIFS JOE
---------------
------------GRNTCH' PR' SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BL JUNE
---------------
------PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL III
---------------
------------GRCH GRNTCH PR' SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BL TRAMP
---------------
---------GRCH GRNTCH PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL II
---------------
------------GRCH GRNTCH PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL
---------------

---------------
------------NT CH' PR' SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
---------------
---------CH GRNTCH'PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIFS BL DANCER
---------------
------------PR' HARLINS OK BLUE PUNKIN
---------------
------NT CH' PR' MOORE'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BO
---------------
------------CH GRNTCH PR' MOORE'S HARDTIMES BUCK
---------------
---------NT CH' MOORE'S BLUE TESS
---------------
------------PR' CURRENCE SPRING
---------------
---PR' SHAMBLIN'S BLUE HOLLY
---------------
------------CH GRNTCH' PR' MOORE'S HARDTIMES BUCK
---------------
---------NT CH' PR' SHAMBLINS BLUE JED
---------------
------------PR' INDIAN CREEK JOSIE
---------------
------NT CH' PR' BESSI BLUE
---------------
------------CH GRNTCH' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIFS BL DANCER
---------------
---------NT CH' PR' BLUE MAGNUM ANNIE
---------------
------------NTCH CH' PR' SMOKEY RIVER BE'S BLUE KATE
---------------

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 07-17-2015 at 03:54 PM

Old Post 07-16-2015 02:18 AM
kengregory
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bill, it s good to see ole Dutch producing some fine pups! Good luck with this next litter! Take care my friend!

Old Post 07-16-2015 01:20 PM
kengregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kengregory Click here to Send kengregory a Private Message Find more posts by kengregory Add kengregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Just an update on Tim Wolfe's female (Sis) out of Dutch and Pearl. He was having some problems with her running track into the tree, locating and treeing for a very short while then shutting up and just standing on the tree. She did this a few times and I advised him to take her to the Vet and have her ears checked out. I had seen this before, not saying that was the problem but it was worth checking out. He did and the Vet found some problems with her ears, not bad but gave him medication and cleaned her ears some. The very next time we took her out, she treed a coon and looked better than I ever saw her. I like her a lot! Wouldn't you know, she came in heat soon after that, LOL. Anyhow that's where she is at this time. The male pup he got out of Dutch and Issy in Ohio is a real fire cracker! Treeing on toy's and VERY bold! Tim likes him too, as well as I. Seem your Dutch is producing very well. Good luck in the future.

Old Post 07-16-2015 02:28 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ken!! Dutch seems to be doin his part, I guess. Take care buudy!

Ron thanks for the updates, my friend!! I had the old Hemi female, that would get yeast infection in her ears, and I had a Black & Tan, that would get tooth infection! Lol!! I'm glad you got it figured out anyway, and all is doin good... Thanks again!!
PS: I'm really liking my Dutch X Izzy male also, all reports I've heard are all good.

Old Post 07-17-2015 02:06 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well I just saw where Jeremy Purvis, put another first on his and Jack Smith's Gin female, (Dutch X Hammerhead) good job guy's four hunts, and a 1st, and 2nd. Pretty consistent....

Old Post 07-20-2015 10:16 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

looks like ole Dutch is making his mark in the stud pen. Couldn't happen to a better guy and dog. Wish I could send something up there to breed that might help him out, but everything I've got is too close to him, but you two are doing a good job. How many pups does he have now and how many nite ch. and dogs with 1st place wins. Take care Bill and pet ole Dutch for me.

Old Post 07-22-2015 06:25 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr Jack, I wouldn't have had what I do, if it wasn't for you, my friend! Dutch has reproduced some nice dogs, not very many in comp hunters hands, so nobody has heard of them.... Take care my friend, and Thanks for the nice comments!

Old Post 07-24-2015 11:00 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I didn't answer your question.... I'm thinking if Holly has her pups, and several live that will put Dutch up around 80 pups..... He has three NtCh I think, one just lacks one win from grand, and one lacks two wins. I think there is Eight with wins, but I'm not sure of what the places are..... One only lacked a place to be ntch got hit on the road and killed, at about 20 months old.

Old Post 07-24-2015 11:06 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

another one ?

Bill, isn't there one out of Maggie that only needs 10 points to be a NtCh ,too? I remember hearing about it last fall/winter.'Ol Dutch was from a good cross ,that included Dan Kruts NtCh Swamp Bottom Jed (Littermate brother to Dutch).The young male out of Jed that just left here was a great prospect and had that same blood on top as your pups.He will drive a track w/ a screaming mouth and is a stay put, 120+ chop mouth tree dog.Good Luck w/ these pups and the rest of the hounds.......Dave

Old Post 07-26-2015 04:05 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I believe you might be right..... I can't say for sure... That cross was plagued by accident, there was two nice males killed, one by a car, and one in a coyote trap, and then the Pebbles female died for no apparent reason, there has been several nice pups from Dutch and different female's, and there has been culls too, and then some didn't get a chance, so Thanks a lot and good huntin...

Old Post 07-26-2015 05:42 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Bill,I believe the pup I was referring to was probably the Pebbles female.I'm sorry to hear she died .I know that Dave W. really liked her and I thought he'd keep her to have something out of 'Ol Maggie.Times change and dogs move on.Better Luck in the future.

Old Post 07-26-2015 08:37 PM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dave liked Pebbles a lot I know, and I liked her too, the young fella that was huntin her in Indiana, quit for a while after she died, has said the last three times she was out with other dogs, she treed the only coon that was seen, and made good dogs look silly..... But that's how it goes.

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:43 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Holly, and the newest Dutchlings..

Old Post 07-27-2015 06:08 PM