UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Female 5 years old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ross Boland
UKC Forum Member

Female 5 years old Sold.

Has a fair to average hoot bawl on track, a good clear chop on tree. A stay put tree dog that has the coon most of the time. Strong point is top tree dog. Hunts close to medium by herself as far as what she is with in company. Sire, Grimes Hill Warrior, Dam, Grimes Brite Star others in ped. Cane,Black Oak Ace,Riverside Snoopy,Chenoweth Cheyenne. Has 95 Bench points 2 best of show, with competition. This is not a top comp. dog, more of pleasure dog , pup trainer. Can raise pups. Price, $ 600. or best offer. Call Ross Boland 419-769-2885

Last edited by Ross Boland on 03-30-2015 at 03:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2015 04:09 PM
Ross Boland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Boland Click here to Send Ross Boland a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Boland Find more posts by Ross Boland Add Ross Boland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Female 5 years old

quote:
Originally posted by Ross Boland
Has a fair to average hoot bawl on track, a good clear chop on tree. A stay put tree dog that has the coon most of the time. Strong point is top tree dog. Hunts close to medium by herself as far as what she is with in company. Sire, Grimes Hill Warrior, Dam, Grimes Brite Star others in ped. Cane,Black Oak Ace,Riverside Snoopy,Chenoweth Cheyenne. Has 95 Bench points 2 best of show, with competition. This is not a top comp. dog, more of pleasure dog , pup trainer. Can raise pups. Price, $ 600. or best offer. Call Ross Boland 419-769-2885
I've purchased a female in the past from Ross and it was exactly as he described .

Old Post 03-26-2015 07:08 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cpatt88
UKC Forum Member

Where are you at in Ohio and would it be possible to see her in the woods?

Old Post 03-26-2015 08:04 PM
cpatt88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cpatt88 Click here to Send cpatt88 a Private Message Click Here to Email cpatt88 Find more posts by cpatt88 Add cpatt88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

May try to come up this weekend to see her. I have her littermate brother who is one of my favorite dogs...I'll let you know for sure by tomorrow night

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 03-26-2015 10:31 PM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Boland
UKC Forum Member

female

I live in N/W Ohio, Any one can try her. I just need to know when your coming. Thanks Charles

Last edited by Ross Boland on 03-27-2015 at 12:11 AM

Old Post 03-27-2015 12:08 AM
Ross Boland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Boland Click here to Send Ross Boland a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Boland Find more posts by Ross Boland Add Ross Boland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glenn55
UKC Forum Member

located

What town you near In Ohio ? And man try her this weekend. I pm you.

Old Post 03-27-2015 12:50 PM
glenn55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glenn55 Click here to Send glenn55 a Private Message Click Here to Email glenn55 Find more posts by glenn55 Add glenn55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Boland
UKC Forum Member

Defiance, Ohio, Any one can try her, I do need to know your coming, so I can make sure to be home.

Old Post 03-27-2015 01:51 PM
Ross Boland
UKC Forum Member

May be Sold, a man is suppose to pick her up Sunday.. I am holding her till then.

Old Post 03-27-2015 09:23 PM
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

A woman Will be picking her up Sunday lol! I will be there!

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 03-28-2015 12:12 AM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Boland
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Sold, she picked her up Sunday like she said. Thank You.

Old Post 03-30-2015 03:09 PM