UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNITECH Wheres Wally male pup
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CSims
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Wheres Wally male pup

GRNITECH Where's Wally X NITECH Raines Rocky Top Jody

8 month old male pup

Performance Paid

SS but not paid 9 month b'day 14 April

Good mouth but never been fooled with. Going to buy old dog. Right age to start messing with.

$300.00

Chris Sims

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2015 11:49 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Chris

I got a littermate and I really like mine. Took her for a walk a couple times and she really uses her nose. They should hunt and make tree dogs.

Old Post 03-12-2015 02:22 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Good buy on pup Wally is a nice dog. Got one from his first litter not for sale started early 8 months would get deep and treed. Wouldn't be afraid to give this pup a chance at all.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 03-12-2015 05:08 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blinddog
UKC Forum Member

Could you post his ped please

Old Post 03-12-2015 11:38 AM
blinddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blinddog Click here to Send blinddog a Private Message Find more posts by blinddog Add blinddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

Jody is out of Dark Hollow Slam and a Clear Creek Rocker Female. I will take a picture of papers later on.

Old Post 03-12-2015 03:10 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

He has a squall mouth. Pretty loud and carries a good ways off. Will be 9 months old 9 April. I will be able to send pictures and video this evening.

Old Post 03-29-2015 03:20 PM