UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > VA State Hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

VA State Hunt

Saturday we hunted 45 dogs
Registered
1st Smoke Darryl Hughes/ Allen Newby
4th Spot Greg Baker
4th Striker Sunshine/Jason Dennis
4th Tucker Lee Brimm

Champions
1st Pete Allen Newby

Grands
1st Rage Shane Seaman

Sunday
Registered
1st Thor Larry/Johnny Hawker
2nd Flash Nathan Aaron
3rd Chubby Jeff Stacy
4th True Grit Chad Phillipd

Champions
1st Pete Allen Newby

Grands
1st Blitz Kristen Bundy

Thanks to all that came out and supported our club. Also thanks to all our members for there support. Hope I got all this correct. Seen a lot of new faces and some I haven't seen in a while. Next hunt is April 3rd. Also I hope you get over your virus Jeff.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2015 03:07 AM
lhawker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lhawker Click here to Send lhawker a Private Message Click Here to Email lhawker Find more posts by lhawker Add lhawker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdogs1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Allen Newby and who all placed! Congrats Shane and Ruger, not to bad for a 3 legged dog!

HBCH JB's Little Southern Sky
HBCH JB"s Little Smokin Joe(2 2014 Registered cast wins, 6th overall in registers)(2017 national cast win)
JB's Little Ginger
Lane's Sweet Talking Susie

Old Post 03-09-2015 03:36 AM
walkerdogs1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdogs1 Click here to Send walkerdogs1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdogs1 Find more posts by walkerdogs1 Add walkerdogs1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I forgot, Allen won overall with Pete. I think sat we hunted 45 total dogs and sun 30 total dogs

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:19 AM
lhawker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lhawker Click here to Send lhawker a Private Message Click Here to Email lhawker Find more posts by lhawker Add lhawker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueoval1984
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Pete and Allen

Old Post 03-09-2015 10:28 AM
blueoval1984 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueoval1984 Click here to Send blueoval1984 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueoval1984 Find more posts by blueoval1984 Add blueoval1984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KBundy
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the winners, great hunt guys!

Old Post 03-09-2015 11:47 AM
KBundy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KBundy Click here to Send KBundy a Private Message Click Here to Email KBundy Find more posts by KBundy Add KBundy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the winners had to believe ice on the ground one day pulling ticks the next day hope it don't end my year... Allen and Pete two years in a roll good job nice dog.

Old Post 03-09-2015 12:09 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jdennis
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to all the winners we had a great weekend tell Johnny I'm going to be looking for him to guide me back to his honey hole in April

Old Post 03-09-2015 12:26 PM
Jdennis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jdennis Click here to Send Jdennis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jdennis Find more posts by Jdennis Add Jdennis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lhawker
UKC Forum Member

Also congrats to Kristen Bundy for winning show.

Old Post 03-09-2015 02:14 PM
FreeHoller40
UKC Forum Member

I agree Jason! That was a great little spot. And we didnt have to walk far from the truck at all to see it all!

http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
OWNED BY:
SHANE SEAMAN

HOME OF:
~2016 EAST ELIMINATOR CHAMPION - LPRCH GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~

~2014 EAST ELIMINATOR CHAMPION - GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~

~2015 3RD PLACE EAST ELIMINATOR - CH HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

~HBCH COTTONMOUTH'S BLACKBERRY HOOCH~

Old Post 03-09-2015 02:55 PM
FreeHoller40 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FreeHoller40 Click here to Send FreeHoller40 a Private Message Click Here to Email FreeHoller40 Visit FreeHoller40's homepage! Find more posts by FreeHoller40 Add FreeHoller40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

I think I will buy that spot guys send money so you can run with me..hahaha

Old Post 03-09-2015 10:01 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

I want to say congrats to each of you who placed and won at the Va State Hunt!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 03-10-2015 03:30 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote