UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch Tuckers Blue Boomer
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
amblue
UKC Forum Member

BTT for MR BOOMER HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2016 05:42 PM
amblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amblue Click here to Send amblue a Private Message Click Here to Email amblue Find more posts by amblue Add amblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

EVERYTHING GOOD HERE BUTCH , HOPE ALL IS WELL THERE , LOOK FOWARD TO SEEIN YOU ALL THIS FALLL FOR SOME PLEASURE HUNTING , GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR YOUNG HOUNDS , CRYSTAL SAID HI .

STILL LOOKIN FOR A SPECIAL BLUE HOUND .

Old Post 05-30-2016 04:01 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Terry I got your message and had already text Mr. Ed back on what you needed to know. If you need anything else just give me a holler or text. Cell Number is; 601-730-4505. Bam has been doing good. Took them this morning and he done a fine job with Bo on a tough track and came on the tree right, treeing hard and steady the 30 minutes it took me to get to them. Really like him. Hope all is well up your way, Take Care.

Old Post 06-10-2016 08:23 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

THANKS STEVE , STORMY WILL BE HEADIN TO THE VETS OFFICE TUESDAY , I WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED
GLAD TO HEAR BO AND BAM DOING GOOD

Old Post 06-11-2016 05:16 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Boomer x Cassie pups

Old Post 06-22-2016 11:59 AM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BOOMER X CASSIE PUPS

Pups looking and sounding good! Pretty Rascals! Terry hope all went ok with Stormy at the Vet and got my fingers crossed for a good litter of Boom Power!

Old Post 06-22-2016 12:25 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gcblues
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Mr tucker I sent you a pm but your box is full

Old Post 06-23-2016 01:44 AM
gcblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gcblues Click here to Send gcblues a Private Message Find more posts by gcblues Add gcblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

STEVE ALL WENT WELL AT VET , SEMEN UN-THAWED LOOKED GREAT , ALL WENT VERY GOOD WITH STORMY
VET WAS CONCERNED USEING A 10 YR OLD FEMALE
I TOLD HIM SHE WAS WORTH THE GAMBLE .

ED HILTY HAS THE LAST LITTER FROM BOOMERS LIVE BREEDING, AND LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT TO FOLLOW
IN MOM AND DADS FOOT STEPS , NOTHIN LIKE PUPS THAT NATURALY WANT TO BE COONDOGS

GCBLUES PM BOX IS BROKE

TERRY TUCKER = 1=517=6292851

PUT SOME BOOM IN YOUR KENNEL

BOOMER 2 PUPS FOR SALE

Old Post 06-27-2016 05:11 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

Terry we got a first place win on peggy last night, shouldn't take long to finish her I'll keep you posted.

--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NORTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR MEAD'S SUPER JET 6
--------------------------------------------- PR WHITE'S BLUE SUE
---------------------------- NITECH PR QUINN SOUTHERN BLUE THUNDER
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR HOOSIER BLUE C.C. JOE
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR SOUIX VALLEY FLY II
--------------------------------------------- NOTECH PR SOUIX VALLEY FLY
--------------- GRNITECH PR TUCKER'S BLUE BOOMER
--------------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NORTHERN BLUE JET IV
--------------------------------------- GRNITECH PR NORTHERN BLUE JET V
--------------------------------------------- NITCH PR HOOSIER C.C. LADY II
---------------------------- PR CHRISTIAN'S BLUE GRETCHEN
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR BADLAND'S BLUE BOOMER
--------------------------------------- NITECH PR BADLAND'S BLE LADY II
--------------------------------------------- PR BATTLE CREEK LADY
PR BOOMER'S CODE BLUE PEGGY
---------- --------------------------------- FCH GRNITECH GRCH PR VINING RUNNIN BULLET
--------------------------------------- PR SPRING HILL BLUE RAISIN CAIN
--------------------------------------------- CH GRNITECH PR FROSTY'S FANCY
---------------------------- NITECH PR TIMBERLINE HAWK EYE
--------------------------------------------- NITECH PR SLASH CREEK BLUE MULE
------------------------------- NITECH GRCH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY
--------------------------------------------- CH PR SLASH CREEK BLUE MAGGIE
---------------- CH PR SHEP'S BLUE MOLLY
--------------------------------------------- PR SPRING HILL BLUE RAISIN CAIN
--------------------------------- GRCH GRNITECH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JAGG'S
--------------------------------------------- NITECH GRCH PR SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY
---------------------------- GRCH PR TIMBERLINE SHAKER
--------------------------------------------- PR BORDERS TALL PINE BLUE BOOMER
---------------------------------- PR MUNKS VIRGINIA BLUE DIAMOND
---------------------------------------------GRCH PR BEAVER VALLEY BLUE SQUAW

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 07-09-2016 10:22 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS SHANE ON THE FIRST WITH PEGGY , GLAD TO HEAR YOU GUYS GOT HER AND ARE PUTTIN THE TIME IN HER , SHE WILL BE A NICE GYP TO RAISE SOME PUPS FROM
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS

TAKE A NICE YOUNG HOUND WITH GOOD POTENCIAL AND HUNT IT VERY HARD, AND YOU WILL GET THE HOUND YOUR LOOKIN FOR,ALOT OF COMMEN COON DOGS WOULD BE ALOT BETTER WITH A YEARS HARD HUNTIN JMO

AND NO I AM NOT HUNTIN AT ALL ,STILL FISHIN AND THATS WHY I DONT HAVE A DOG READY FOR THE HUNTS
I WILL START HUNTING AGAIN SEP 1ST

Old Post 07-10-2016 11:50 PM
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Stormy

Old Post 07-24-2016 12:24 PM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Ole Mama looking good! Hoping you get a Big litter out of her. Bam has been getting a few treed in this Hot weather. He is really making a nice young hound. Has the Coon when he trees and that's what counts. Take Care and Holler if you need anything.

Old Post 07-24-2016 01:27 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

steve , just wanted to let you know we are takin good care of the ol girl , 33 days into the breeding , but still to early to tell if she is going to have any or not for us , we will keep you guys posted
BAM
any young hound under 1 yr old treeing coon in the terrain
you hunt in steve is impressive hope he finishes out to a top hound for you , if you ever decide to sell bam please give me a chance at him.

I have not been hunting at all , hope the lay off will give lightning some time to grow up a bit as you said the time off while your foot was hurt and bam was laid up helped him
time while tell

we still have the joe-joe pup out of gr nite ch ill smokey
river angel and ol boom as we could not sell him and we finally got him started so we got a couple to work with come September = lookin forward to gettinback in the woods

Old Post 07-26-2016 04:16 AM
Turkeyridgejake
UKC Forum Member

Terry The razor dog I got from you made a nice dog. He will tree his share of coon in any company. Very well manored. Probaley 75% accurate. Good Luck with all your dogs.

Old Post 07-26-2016 08:09 PM
Turkeyridgejake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeyridgejake Click here to Send Turkeyridgejake a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeyridgejake Find more posts by Turkeyridgejake Add Turkeyridgejake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

(Boomer x Southern Blue Annie Up) Year and half, just got him a month ago every night he gets better, when the leaves fall off I'm gonna start pushing him in the hunts around here.

Old Post 07-30-2016 10:33 PM
Tjguy3409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tjguy3409 Click here to Send Tjguy3409 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tjguy3409 Find more posts by Tjguy3409 Add Tjguy3409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I REALLY LIKE THE OPEN TICKING ON THAT HOUND!!! I HAVE A FEMALE LITTERMATE HERE THAT I HAVE GOTTEN A HOLD OF SHE IS WEAK IN HER MOUTH I BELIEVE THEY LET HER BARK ALL THE TIME BUT A VERY ENERGETIC LITTLE FEMALE, OLE BOOM SURE THROWS THE RIGHT KIND!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 07-30-2016 11:20 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

How you been terry give me a call sometime when you get a minute between fishing and working

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 07-31-2016 05:37 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tjguy3409
UKC Forum Member

I agree, this is my first one off Boomer and he impresses me more each time we go out. But outside the woods too, great tempermemt and not an idiot in the kennel, just a pleasure to be around: only complaint so far is he doesn't handle great but we working on it.

Old Post 07-31-2016 01:45 PM
Tjguy3409 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tjguy3409 Click here to Send Tjguy3409 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tjguy3409 Find more posts by Tjguy3409 Add Tjguy3409 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Stormy

Terry I hope she has a Dozen for you. She just turned 9 the middle of June so she's not as old as the Vet thinks she is and she is in great shape so I got my fingers crossed. I know she was liking that bath you were giving her. Thanks for taking such good care of the Ole Girl. If I ever did decide to sell Bam I sure would give you a call and let you have the first chance on him. Let us know when you can tell for sure if she's going to have a litter of Coon Tree'ers, Take Care.

Old Post 08-01-2016 03:14 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

STEVE THANKS FOR CLEARING UP STORMY'S AGE , SHE IS BAGGING UP BUT NOT FILLIN OUT , STILL TO EARLY TO TELL YET , I WLL KEEP YALL POSTED

TURKEY RIDGE GLAD TO HEAR BACK ABOUT THE RAZOR DOG , I THOUGHT SOME HARD HUNTIN AND A GREEN SWITCH WOULD GET HIM CLICKIN, THANKS FOR GETTIN BACK WITH ME

TJGUY NICE LOOKIN HOUND FROM BOOM AND PENNY
GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU HIT THE HUNTS , THANKS FOR POSTING

BOB HOPE ALL IS WELL IN THE NORTH COUNTRY
I WILL GIVE YOU A HOLLER SOMETIME

GLAD TO SEE A FEW OUT OF BOOMER STILL AROUND
AND GOING TO THE HUNTS ,

Old Post 08-02-2016 09:17 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

STEEB HAVE YOU HERD ANYTHING ABOUT BIG BAD JOHN

Old Post 08-02-2016 09:19 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

TERRY HOW YOU DOING? I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING AT ALL!!! HOPEM ALL IS WELL!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 08-03-2016 01:11 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

DOIN GOOD STEEB , I SEE YOU HAVE BEEN DOIN GOOD WITH LONESOME 2 , GLAD YOU HAVE FOUND ANOTHER
TO MOVE FOWARD WITH , I LOOK FOWARD TO HUNTING WITH YOU GUYS THIS FALL, LAST I HERD BIG BADJOHN WAS STILL AT DAVE GARDINS

Old Post 08-04-2016 08:32 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

I will be there this time unless something goes wrong I am looking forward to that time in the north!!!!!

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 08-05-2016 02:08 AM
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Lightning treed

Old Post 08-07-2016 08:32 PM