UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Weircreek Hounds ????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Weircreek Hounds ????

Is anyone breeding weircreek line ???

Indiana

812-327-8224

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2017 12:41 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kellyranches
UKC Forum Member

There's a bunch for sale on rabbitdogs.net

Old Post 01-09-2017 10:59 PM
kellyranches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kellyranches Click here to Send kellyranches a Private Message Click Here to Email kellyranches Find more posts by kellyranches Add kellyranches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickc
UKC Forum Member

in nc

Look in nc lots of them here.

Old Post 01-11-2017 07:56 PM
nickc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickc Click here to Send nickc a Private Message Click Here to Email nickc Find more posts by nickc Add nickc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

I have Weircreek dogs in Hillsboro Ohio.. Went to Mobile Alabama and got mine. I have a male an female and 3of their pups... All chocolate in color.. As much Weircreek as anywhere in their blood.

Buddy Norris
937-402-1674

Old Post 01-19-2017 02:23 PM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

chocolate

What kind of speed and hunt do your beagles have I have a red and chocolate female that goes back to some gay blood and round pond mr t...grand pup to loko go red...looking to breed my gyp

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 01-31-2017 01:28 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

Re: chocolate

quote:
Originally posted by mboyce
What kind of speed and hunt do your beagles have I have a red and chocolate female that goes back to some gay blood and round pond mr t...grand pup to loko go red...looking to breed my gyp

My older male ( 3 yrs old ) is a 4 with a big nose a big mouth... But as a whole I would say my dogs need more hunt but could be the way I have started them kicking up rabbits for the in our club pen ..

The female is faster than my older male .. The male pup from their cross has her speed if not more and a huge mouth... She is 12 1/4 in height he is about 14 very athletic animals with no quit.

Old Post 02-04-2017 04:47 PM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

Can anyone post some pictures of there weircreek dogs?

Old Post 02-05-2017 12:45 AM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gene Fedor
UKC Forum Member

Try highrock beagles, tim kahl. He's been line breeding every strain of wiercreek for 30 yrs, his website Highrock beagles, some top notch gun dogs from a proven bloodline that produces hunt gtit, and more hunt

Old Post 02-07-2017 01:01 AM
Gene Fedor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Fedor Click here to Send Gene Fedor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Fedor Find more posts by Gene Fedor Add Gene Fedor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rabbithunter10
UKC Forum Member

We have a 4 year old weir creek male here that we bought as a pup and he's been the hardest hunting best jump dog we have owned. He's more of a PP style hound close in the check and tight on the line when he barks you can count on him having it

Old Post 02-08-2017 03:21 PM
rabbithunter10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbithunter10 Click here to Send rabbithunter10 a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbithunter10 Find more posts by rabbithunter10 Add rabbithunter10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gene Fedor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rabbithunter10
We have a 4 year old weir creek male here that we bought as a pup and he's been the hardest hunting best jump dog we have owned. He's more of a PP style hound close in the check and tight on the line when he barks you can coun
t on him having it

That d the type of dog I like

Old Post 02-08-2017 03:50 PM
Gene Fedor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gene Fedor Click here to Send Gene Fedor a Private Message Click Here to Email Gene Fedor Find more posts by Gene Fedor Add Gene Fedor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rabbithunter10
UKC Forum Member

He's the only weir creek hound we have , our other dogs are faster but he will clean them up and turn them on a dime

Old Post 02-08-2017 04:16 PM
rabbithunter10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbithunter10 Click here to Send rabbithunter10 a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbithunter10 Find more posts by rabbithunter10 Add rabbithunter10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

Mr Charles Taylor Mt Vernon Alabama

Old Post 02-13-2017 10:29 AM